We are dividing all users new and old into 2 categories

We are dividing all users new and old into 2 categories.
Group A and Group B
Group A is our legacy users (existing users). They will all be able to continue trading crypto to crypto only.
Group B will be ALL new users (Mandatory KYC) and legacy users that goes through the KYC process. Have in mind that old KYC’s will be voided and new uploads needs to be performed.
Group B will be able to trade, deposit and withdraw FIAT as well as trade crypto to crypto.

TL;DR -- make an account on COSS and scoop up some tokens. fiat is coming end of march, new platform with screenshots looks great, and you're going to want to create an account now so you can ensure you're in Group 'A'. You can always upgrade to group B status with uploading ID info, but you can't downgrade, you see? Source: medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-february-22nd-2018-1aaab141bb2f

I will post in april to laugh at everyone who stayed poor, by the way :)

Cute :) will wait for CoinMetro and use a real exvhange tough but i am sure this puppy will have its nieche

>CoinMetro
5 minutes on their site and i can't really see any benefit over coss besides leverage. care to shill harder or are you just a fag?

This. Like Kevin said, a lot of exchanges got market share just by providing a market, not doing anything particularly well and hardly even working. Once real competition enters the space that will change.
It's a whole investment platform, user. Read the whitepaper.

Shut the fuck up you god damn niggers

Them bags getting heavy, Tyrone?

Group A master race can still withdraw crypto right?

Yes

FxPig unironically has even lower volume then Coss which is still in Beta. CoinMetro is going to flop big time, and has no advantages over its competition.

COSS MARINES ASSEMBLE

10k cossmonaut here. sittin comfy.it's going to be fun seeng this thing moon over this year

20K here.

Feels fucking great

200k standing by

do you think it will dip at all before the march madness fomo mania or should i buy now??????

7K cossmarine reporting here guys, let's go to 15$

not sure, unfortunately i cannot tell the future. But it does seem like that the COSS promo is keeping the price down.

5k cosslet reporting for duty

That is a good thing desu.

It lets them buy time to make improvements. This bear market is very good if you are a Coss bagholder. Despite that, there will probably be a pump incoming very soon.

how would a promotion keep the price down?
Shouldn't the promo cause the price to go through the roof?

i'm no trader or anything so take this with a big grain of salt. but I think that whales bought a long time ago, when the coss promo came the put up sell walls but there isn't enough buy vol. to keep the price up. So the price has slowly been decending buy ppl trying to outsell eachother.

and then..oh fuk... once the whales are done selling for eth... ohhh fuckk....... they're gonna....ohhhhhh fuckkkkk...... have a whale buying war to compete for top trader and get their coss back.... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
MASSIVE FOMOBONERRRRR
HGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

yes, towards the end of the promo, there will probably be a price spike like the other promos.

Sounds legit to me. Have a (you).

thanks its all i ever wanted...