Do you ever eat breakfast foods for dinner or lunch? Furthermore...

Do you ever eat breakfast foods for dinner or lunch? Furthermore, do you consider breakfast to be the first meal you have when you get up regardless of the time, or strictly if it's in the morning?

I love a solid breakfast food for "brunch" or dinner. Breakfast is simply a morning meal. I don't really consider it breakfast if I wake up at noon.

I only eat breakfast on very unique occasions. It just puts me back to sleep.

I eat breakfast foods for dinner and lunch but I consider breakfast a morning or lunch time thing.

I eat eggs with pretty much any meal, and biscuits and gravy is an any-time meal as far as I'm concerned.
No pancakes though, i've never liked them

Define ''breakfast foods''

Yes, I'll make a sandwich for dinner if I can't be arsed to do more, on occasion.

>Define ''breakfast foods''
Things typically eaten for breakfast, eggs, hashbrowns, breakfast sausage, bacon, toast, bagels, english muffins, pancakes, waffles, yada yada

If I'm really craving it I'll cook up an omelet or something of that ilk for din din. I only crave the sweeter side of breakfast every couple months or so

It's pretty good, breakfast food is always tasty.

>pancakes, waffles and baked potatoes are breakfast food

Jesus christ, america

>baked potatoes
What? Hash browns are fried potatoes.

BLT's all day

I eat hamburgers for breakfast.

Thank fucking God Whataburger exists

Sorry, poorly translated

That's not an improvement, though.

It's not as if that's something weird. I think fried potatoes are probably more healthy than a playe full of baked beans like the Bongs eat, or fucking doughnuts and chocolate cake like the Frogs

>fucking doughnuts and chocolate cake like the Frogs
Literally what are you talking about

NO HOMO!

Exaggerrating the point that the French eat pastries for breakfast all the time

>tfw no whataburger

>Do you ever eat breakfast foods for dinner or lunch?

No, I'm to autistic to eat foods outside of their designated time zone.

My therapist is trying to help me practice mindful meditation so eventually maybe I'll be able to go out to brunch with my friends.

my go to "i dont actually want to cook" dinner is an omelette with goat cheese, chicken+apple sausage, and spinach. bretty good

I do it all the time

This place has been and will be my Breakfast jam.

Great anytime of the day for breakfast. I'm never disappointed.

mcdonalds' pancakes taste like fucking crack. Must be the ass loads of sugar they put in em. But holy shit I like em.

I'm the same, I get panicky when people eat lunch at like 4pm or if i sleep through breakfast i feel like i need to wait until it's lunchtime to eat