ITT: wildly misinterpret the moral of a book

ITT: wildly misinterpret the moral of a book.

>only pretty girls get the guy, so ugly girls should just kill themselves

Lord of the Flies: boys will be boys.

He doesn't rape his sister, Phoebe.

Notes from the underground: be nice and friendly torwards others otherwise you'll end up like him

We should have diversity at any cost.

revolutionary road: move to paris immediately

Vladek Spiegelman probably deserved it

The idiot: the main character is an idiot.

savage.

a geometry lesson.

but... he was. he was a huge idiot.

Anna Karenina is all about the sanctity of marriage and nothing at all to do with how to mow your grass and find peace within physical labor, and union with those of a lower caste.

Animal Farm: pigs are evil therefore bacon is good. :^)

>we must run around in America, smoking pot and trying to discover new, young cultures such as lusty negroes

The fountainhead: rape is alright because the girl you are raping may turn out to be an emotionless sociopath like yourself and love you as a result.

Bacon IS good

Even vegans say so

Don't read fiction, it makes you stupid/crazy

I... I thought that was the moral.

Retards always fuck up

Look guys I wrote how to save your ass and get a place in Heaven. P.S. if you did not help me enough you get a spot in hell.

that book sucks so bad. god it sucks. i fucking hate that book. did you like it? i bet you suck if you liked it. man it sucked. fucking died hugging her children? come the fuck on. fuck that dumb ass book, hobbling up a mountain to bury a head as a 7 month pregnant woman? come the fuck on.
what happened to the kid? fuck that book. fuck that dumb ass book.

I think this would be more for fantasy/YA fiction rather than fiction lit

Calm down. Did you take your pill today?

>hur hur muh pill
>hur hur muh mental illnesses are funny
>hur hur inner peace
fuck off with that nonsense you pleb, i think you're fucking ugly minded and none of the snarky bullshit you'll ever post will make anyone love you. you're fucking worthless, you shitball.

Reading is bad

Ok.

>hur hur muh clever posts
fuck off, you interminable faggot. no one's laughing, you loser, everyone knows what a failure you are and what a failure you'll always be. that is if they even fucking notice you. you're a fucking pissant.

I hope you'll keep me entertained.

>hur hur muh dehumanizing comments
the only reason you're here is to insult other people, you're cruel and you have a disgusting heart that can only produce the vilest of ordure. you can't help but hurt others because your soul is empty, you fucking asshole.

I think it's funny how every vegan I've ever met always tryna make some fake bacon cuz u no they be missing the real stuff like nigga just eat bacon lmao

Why was the movie version of Eponine so fucking pretty like even prettier than Cosette gah it made me upset

Thanks for the laughs.

Animals are fucking dumb.

np. i'll be here all week.

Ireland turns people into straight bitch niggas

actually its more like:
>we need to avoid the decline at all costs with fascist policies!

All history professors are nazis, and digging tunnels in your basement is a good way to relieve stress.

No matter how sad your life is, there's plenty of crazy chicks out there who still want your dick.

>brave new world

The humanities will make u wanna kill urself

1981 : You will only be happy if you conform and follow the government

Wasnt it the morals? I think ill have to reread it

>Drinking Jack Daniel's makes you go insane

cool

China sucks.

TAKE IT EASY!

you shouldn't give responsibility to pigs

2001: a space odyssey

Computers can be mentally ill too

Book burning is bad works too

moby dick: man needs a purpose in life

Between your post, seeing the stark cover, and reading a synopsis on Amazon, I'm actually interested in Gass now. danke schön mein Freund, perhaps not the place to ask but if anyone else has some appraisal or suggestions of his work, I'd be happy to read it.

seriously. dem teddies got dayum

Well, there's enough Gass to go around, I like to think. If you are interested in something more subdued, check out In the Heart of the Heart of the Country; if you are looking for something more virtuoso and flashy, check out The Tunnel or Middle C; or, if you want some writings on language and literature, check out The World within the Word or Habitations of the Word.

...what was I supposed to get from this?

everything will work out okay if you just stay true to yourself

Any desultory string of letters can be a classic novel if you're oppressed enough.

Alternate reading: euthanasia is morally justifiable.

Alternatively:
Athiests are all pseudo-intellectual snobs

Uh oh

Just b urself

>theater destroys morality
t. Rousseau

Or:
>drugs make you happy

Kill yourself.

Great one

Don't stick your dick in dying whores

The Sorrows of Young Werther:

If you're beta you should kill yourself.

Stop being such a depressing nerd.

Fascism is good

Gotta make a living

Tippity top kek

>you must be fucking little girls.

Kill the poor.

If you do conform.
You will.

*Don't
"Geometry is like sex."

Never return to the scene of the crime/ and or confess

life's a bitch and then you die