Ask a Mellow Mushroom employee anything

Ask a Mellow Mushroom employee anything

Where do you work?

Why did you stop serving The Inebriator in 20oz glasses? 10% beer at like 6 bucks a pop, so easy to get wrecked on that shit. All the high percent beers are only served in fucking 6 oz glasses or something now, fuck you.

What is Mellow Mushroom?

What's it like working at a no name place considering I don't know what the fuck it is.

I'm assuming pizza because of the picture, but that's a stupid name for a pizza joint

do you ranch bro

In the highlands?

I'm a cook but I'm assuming it's because MM is overpriced as fuck

This. You guys make dank pizza, but fuck your prices I haven't paid for one of your pizzas in years. The only people who eat at MM are rich people or retarded hippies.

>Mellow Mushroom

Is that some type of date rape company?

Last time I went to mellow mushroom some kid (probably like 7 or 8 years old, not sure) was going around to unoccupied tables and licking the tops of all the parmesan cheese shakers. Parents need to learn to keep better control of their children.

Woof. How horrifying.

How much weed did you smoke this morning and when was the last time you washed your hair?

>Woof

what

It's a sound dogs make.

How do I get more than the 10% discount from working in hospitality? The pizza is good but way expensive.

What exactly is a "mellow mushroom" I see them when I'm in myrtle beach, but never been in one. I don't smoke weed, but that's the vibe it gives off. A weed smokers pizza place. Idk wtf it even is

Would you recommend them?

oh okay i've never seen one of those before thanks

They serve pizza you dumb judgmental faggot. You sound like a 40 year old white mom

Why do you work at a place that is literally just "dude weed lmao"?

What's your favorite pizza there to make/eat?

Are you retarded?

no

are you?

Have you both been checked for the 'tism?

Do you like working there?
Could you put some of those dank pizza recipes here?

do you like homestar runner?

One time when I was 9 I wanted to go to Melloe Mushroom so fucking bad. My dad wouldn't let me because he thought only "drubk college students eat there". I eat there all the time now just to spite him

I wonder how many people will get this

>
good luck this semester btw

How is the dough so fucking amazing?

also
>all these people who haven't eaten at mellow mushroom before
Do yourself a favor and try it asap. Great pizza

>$0.25 has been deposited into your account

no they go arf

Promoting a good restaurant chain and encouraging others to try it means I'm getting paid to do it? Ok. Your loss.

Maybe I'll try you guys this weekend.

The worst part about this post is

>Parmesan
>Cheese
>Shakers

What the fuck? Grate it fresh you disgusting burgers

louisville or the one on the panhandle?

All of us do smoke weed, but who literally doesn't nowadays. That being said we are a pretty efficient staff now that we cycled out of the summerbabbies.

Maui Wowie(?) is pretty good. Ham, pineapple, bacon, banana peppers, and jerk chicken. Otherwise I like to make my own shit because pizza is so boring to me now.

It's my favorite job I've had so far. Great people, great managers. Ask for a recipe and I can give it to you.

The dough has molasses in it and is made with spring water. Only things that differentiate it, really. We also have a standard of not serving rock-hard crust.

Why don't you visit The Quest?