So..is he going to jail? He deleted all his social media and youtube stuff

So..is he going to jail? He deleted all his social media and youtube stuff

what happened? who is he? bored waiting for btc to breakout again tell me his story

he claimed to be satoshi nakamoto

nigger

^ nigger

kek but whats his name? is there a youtube ompilation for someone with adhd?

he wrote a popular virus software and now he shills coins

All he has to do is move some of his millions of bitcoins out satoshis wallet and then everyone will know it's him.

if they were to jail every LARPer, prisons would instantly feature a 1:1 ratio whites/niggers

For redditors reading, this kid is crypto nick, he shilled Bitconnect, made over a million USD from affiliate income alone, and he's soon leaving to a fuck me in the ass federal prison.

MtF when he gets released kek

Dominic Novato

17 year old youtuber and shill for bitconnect. He was repeatedly told to stop with the bitconnect shit but kept doing it.

Going to my Chinese friends homes as a kid, their houses always smelled a little weird. I never saw their parents cooking anything. I don't know what it was.

What race is that guy even? He looks like an alien.

Whenever I go to my White friends' house it always smells like feet, doritos and couscous.

looks british to me

Why would he go to prison? Any news?

>Why would he go to prison?

Heey hey....hey bitcooooooooonect. Paid promoter of pyramid scheme, which is actually illegal

He will testify March 16th...he’ll probably get off as he was a kid.

Trevon James on the other hand better get his affairs in order.

pyramid schemes are legal and some of them can actually be relatively legitimate. ponzi schemes on the other hand are very illegal which is what bitconnect was.

...couscous is not a white person food, you just made that up because you watched some comedian or something

They cook a lot of stuff on an open fryin pan, fresh catch fish etc, and dont have venteliation probably,

I don't understand how these people can please stupidity when every single comment on their videos was saying bitconnect was a ponzi. And the fact that they delete all their videos seems like they're guilty

Are the subpoenas about charges against them personally or to get them to testify about bitconnect?