What makes a "good" title? What are some titles you like, and why?

What makes a "good" title? What are some titles you like, and why?

Picture unrelated

lets talk about that picture instead for 300+ replies

Just imagine marilyn monroe taking a big black cock.

When was "the hood" anything to be proud of?

in this context it means having sex with criminals, which is good for the anglo shadow-powers

Anybody who has actually experienced the 'hood' and doesn't idolize it because of some nigger from Degrassi would likely disagree with pic.

Thinking about it now, I don't notice much of a pattern in the titles I like. It's one of those things that either clicks or doesn't.
But what in the fuck does it mean to "have a little universe inside you?" To smoke weed and look at pictures of space?

fuken beads at it again

can you reference one drake lyric which idolizes the hood?

thx

Yeah, something to be like oh-so-deep

It should be specific to the book, not something vague like a single word that could be used for any book.
It should also be catchy.

>But what in the fuck does it mean to "have a little universe inside you?"

I assume it means having a cavernous vagina.

It provides a sense of community. I lived bear the Watts Tower in LA, it was the heart of the ghetto. It's like being anything than black/Hispanic in those parts won't get you far with anything. I'm Asian, and I've been asked multiple times if I was "in the right place" when my house was just right down the street. Now if I say that I lived 10 minutes away from Compton, 5 minutes away from Skid Row and Inglewood, people respect me. They don't know that I only lived there for 2 months tho

Motivational normie memes are fascinating. Blatant capitalist mind control lol

dead.

Lol with all the Asian liquor store owners there I'm surprised you got so much shit like that

t. Inglewoodfag

I've found a few faves over the years. Minion ones are great.

Those po-mo titles that don't make any sense at a first look, like Milkbottle H or The Sot-Weed Factor or Lookout Cartridge. I mean what the fuck is a lookout cartridge? Makes you wanna dive right in and find out.

>My friends call me an asshole. I prefer the term "smart and sassy"

isn't that cioran?

hot