Inexperienced team in blockchain/ running crypto exchanges

>inexperienced team in blockchain/ running crypto exchanges

>their forex business is very small and not very well known

Any other fud? Besides that this looks pretty solid. I think it' s a better bet than buying some shitcoin ico. Creating an exchange is viable and realistic, and doesn't require adoption from the masses to moon 100x.

Also Coinmetro seems to better than legolas, legolas had allocated 60 percent of the tokens to the pre sale people and not sure if they have a system in place to prevent a first day dump like CM has. Also legolas raised their hard cap without telling people, a bit shady.

Anyways im inbetween bullish and a little bearish on this,I didn't put in much but I think it's worth a shot. Their CEO answers all the concerns with a voice message on telegram, that's neat.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/crypto-investing-age-whales/
youtube.com/watch?v=zgNHBl9_iyg
twitter.com/cryptoandroid/status/970000587558240256?s=19
medium.com/@jacobotoll/hubii-core-release-a-combined-wallet-manager-and-exchange-built-with-the-user-in-mind-eb818ac511ab
go.coinmetro.com/?refId
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.coinmetro&hl=en
hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3
go.coinmetro.com/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

XCM COUNTER FUD

>Muh 500% presale bonus! You'll get dumped on!
>The ICO is so SLOW, good ICOs sell out in hours, not months!

These two are grouped together because they have the same root cause. The vast majority of ICOs are actually thinly veiled scams that allow bitcoin whales to either
A) profit or B) maintain their networth during crashes because the token price is 'locked in' and this avoids them using tether or cashing out which incurs taxes.
The Chinese especially pump and dump ICOs like frat boys in college, they don't give a damn about the team or the fundamentals, they just care about polish and dumping on launch.
Take a look at what Veeky Forums calls a "good ICO": Matrix Chain, Matrix Chain is an extremely sketchy ICO where a few dozen wallets hold HALF THE TOKENS. Legolas exchange: 60% of the tokens
sold privately before the ICO even started. RKT: 80% of tokens sold privately. This is before you factor in wash trading etc. CoinMetro had a public presale, they only sold 8% of
their supply, and there's a 6 month vesting period, but the key point is ANYONE could have gotten in. This is key because a broad decentralised user base is CRUCIAL to a successful coin,
not only that but XCM is poised to be 100% regulation friendly and they have the experience and legal expertise to get licenses that shitty Chinese exchanges won't.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/crypto-investing-age-whales/

>No DIBIDENDIES

A buyback program is as good, if not better, than dividends. Dividends classify an asset as a security, this means when regulation comes in 2018 (and it IS coming) it will FUCK
places like Kucoin. Asian exchanges might get away because of corruption, but that will always be offputting to traders. Meanwhile token buybacks achieve the same effect. Consider
a hypothetical 10MM daily volume with 0.1% fee rate (Fee discounts exist but they actually increase the price more because they require holding XCM):

10,000,000 * 0.001 = 10,000 USD

If XCM were priced at 10 cents (below ICO) that would mean EVERY day 100,000 XCM is burned. This is excluding XCM held by the dev team, XCM held by traders for discounted fees, etc.
But here's where it gets important, as XCM is burned, XCM price goes up, more people join XCM, which means increased XCM volume, which means MORE tokens burned. In one month you'd already
have bought 3MM USD of XCM and burned 1% of the total supply forever. This increases the net increase in XCM exponentially. Note how BNB reached a market cap of nearly 2 billion
at it's peak even though its an OPTIONAL discount.

stop it.... dont spam this shit all day again....

>>inexperienced team in blockchain
This isn't even fud since this is 100% of ICOs

Man i didn't want to turn this thread into a shill fest and pajeets spamming their ref links.

Air out your concerns about this, even if you're a holder.

Also this. When you shill this shit multiple times a day it looks scammy.

Don't be a desperate pajeet

I'm already in, the other hand is going to the swiss based BACE Exchange

EZ money, poor burgers can't get in without identity fraud though.

stop shilling all those muh +7.5% links you fucking curry shitters. you really make a solid project look pajeet tier.

Greddy pajeets will make anything look bad if they overshill it. The same thing happened with kucoin, and i stayed away from it.

I backed out of this project as soon as I saw that they couldn't even code their website properly.

What's wrong with their website?

How about their revenue model? If ICO buyers receive most tokens and all the fees are paid with tokens only, how are the guys gonna make money in the future? Will they stick with their artificial fee structure, and are there some kinda legal obligations forcing them?

it was down yesterday for approx. 3 hours. it was also announced on twitter.

My only concern is if we're still in a bear market when they go live - the coin gets dumped as pajeets/chinks take even the tiniest profit.

Well that and it's popularity. I think this one is a long term hold.

What are the realistic chances of it reaching $10-20 like binance/kucoin?

Oh SHIT! It went down for 3 hours? Wow.

This actually confused me at first, but after going over the WP and crunching the numbers it makes sense. By keeping 200MM for themselves, then using 0.1% for token burn/buy back they are basically giving themselves 40% of the revenue and giving holders 60%, plus token buyback schemes are actually BETTER than dividends because they encourage liquidity, which is healthy for the tokens price efficiency.

Completely realistically? It has a 30% chance of hitting 10 USD, just based on Alexa analytics comparing it to similar exchanges, that's IF it maintains momentum.

Also because CoinMetro offers leverage + shorting we should be ok even in a bear market.

>It has a 30% chance of hitting 10 USD, just based on Alexa analytics

What's this now? Pls elaborate

Thanks sincerely for answering, this is the only thing that's kept me from buying in still (along with the current uncertainty about the cryptospace and global economics desu)

yeah, the horror

watch the AMA youtube.com/watch?v=zgNHBl9_iyg

they're looking to mitigate dumping, I don't have a timestamp but they talk about it here, essentially your tokens get locked up and are released at different points in time so if you bought a lot of tokens then you'd only get to sell a percentage of that after x days and then you have to wait another x days to sell another percentage of that

What a lot of people are concerned about is this but it's been addressed and the team has a pretty good way of preventing dumping as soon at it hits the markets.

twitter.com/cryptoandroid/status/970000587558240256?s=19

I'm gonna shill my link too while I'm here and thanks to the few who used it yesterday.
We're all gonna make it.

Please user stop with 10 id be a multimillionare Im not sure if I want to be one.

Coinmetro ICO - 10x by end of April

You might ask yourself, why should I invest into this? Well, I will list a couple of reasons. I have made a lot of money flipping ICOs and this is one of the few top tier ICOs at the moment.

1. Designed for mainstream adoption, the CoinMetro platform will be an all-in-one solution for crypto geared towards maximizing client value. In other words they aim at providing services for new buyers, as well as experienced high frequency and high volume traders.

2. They have an amazing team, a telegram with already 14.000 members, admins and mods which instantly respond, as well as the CEO defusing FUD himself when he has the time. The CEO has already built a fully functional and profitable Forex-Trading platform which will be providing liquidity for margin and leverage trading cryptocurrency pairs and ETCFs (crypto-ETFs that is). 50:1 leverage trading will be possible.

3. Life-time reduced trading fees on their platform, which is also a LAW-COMPLIANT FIAT GATEWAY.

4. Direct Fiat support (also for alts):

5. ICOs can be held on the platform, instantly being listed with many pairs etc.

6. The Matching Engine will allow clients to send both standard and non-standard order types, including: Markets, Limits, Stops, Limit Stop Orders and OCO (One Cancels Other) and much more.

7. CoinMetro Debit Card To provide clients with instant access to their CoinMetro wallet balances. Having already implemented a successful debit card system for FXPIG, the team has a comprehensive understanding of the logistics of this space.

If you found this information useful please consider using my ref code to get 2,5% bonus on your contribution: 5a99df06e1249d649c1b655a

don't worry 66x is not happening any time soon so you'd still have to be pretty iron handed to become a millionaire off this

but $3-4 within a few months is absolutely reasonable

If you buy now and you'll get cheaper trading fees than any exchange out there for a lifetime.

that's pretty much why I bought but now I'm considering getting more tokens in case this turns out to be one of the top exchanges

Yeah if they don't fuck up and CM ends up being a decent exchange it's going to be my go to exchange. No need to transfer my coins into a crypto to crypto exchange just to trade alt coins, and can withdraw from the same platform also CHEAP trading fees.

Their going to have a debit option that has a withdrawal for most atm's in the world. You can literally cash out your crypto at your local ATM.

Hubii Exchange will be the normie exchange (for fiat->crypto) and favored dex replacing Idex
Legolas Exchange will be the institutional investor and professional trader exchange
Nebula will be the flavour/community/fun exchange

There is no room for coinmetro in the exchange 2.0 landscape. Their "forex partnership" is also with a shady relatively unsuccessful entity and basically as OP already stated, you can't trust them to be competent.

Compared that fxpig or whatever with makor group that legolas is partnered with and you get my point. No one with massive money is going to trust Coinmetro, and normies are going to use wallets that can interface with hybrid and dex exchanges when they ditch stuff like coinbase.

Read: Hubii, OmiseGO, maybe even Eidoo. Also whatever Req comes up with.

Coinmetro will flop.

Hubii exchange? never heard of it.

Also CoinMetro can compete with Legolas just the same way we have 10 different exchanges with a lot of volume.

Nebula looks like shit

It was recently announced.
>Hubii exchange? never heard of it.
medium.com/@jacobotoll/hubii-core-release-a-combined-wallet-manager-and-exchange-built-with-the-user-in-mind-eb818ac511ab

They decided to do it because OmiseGO is a slowpoke and pic related.

Their primary business is a digital content ingestion (read: news, series, movies, music, etc) and sales/buy platform, with crowdfunding with smart contract programmable rules for investor repayments/dividends, and a B2B marketplace for digital content rights accessible only for businesses behind the scenes.

The MVP of the B2B marketplace has launched and is being tested by partners.
Content ingestion pilots are launched (the biggest of them in south america, probably with PRISA group because they're a partner).
They have a pre-existing non-blockchain platform mostly popular in south asia and southeast asia with ~50m users that will be migrated over.

Their partnerships include TLC, Telenor (both among the biggest Telecom companies in the world) and Mozilla. They have had a working partnership with Mozilla and Telenor for years when it comes to their non-blockchain business.

Essentially, they're going to try to be the amazon + alibaba of digital content and content rights, as well as being a better kickstarter.
I forgot to mention, they're also developing a solution for the news section involving rewarding fact checkers who stake Hubii tokens on their assessment being correct or not. It is called "Hubii Mind".
They haven't mentioned exactly how it's going to be but they're consulting with game theorists in academia and seem to be taking not getting it wrong very seriously.

Essentially, imagine a platform where netflix and hulu but can sell content, but digital rights owners can also sell their content directly there without having to go through these distribution bottlenecks.

The same applies for the music industry and, hopefully, if they include it, the games industry. Being able to actually invest, and get dividends via smart contracts, as a video game player or a music fan or whatever, would be a tremendous step up from dumb shit like kickstarter and such.

This has a potential to fuck Coinbase up the ass. But you should stop shilling this. It makes the ICO look bad.

0.07'ers can still sell for almost 200% profit, not gonna mitigate dumping at all

Looks neat but it covers a much bigger scope than just being a exchange, why can't both co exist? it's not like one exchange will have all the volume.

I like CM because it's focusing on being a multifaceted exchange (first exchange to have TAM and ETCF)

As early investors we also get to participate in the ico's hosted on their platform earlier than anyone else. Even if it's only .1 eth that you're putting in, it will definitely be worth it as this will be the best exchange for fiat and daytrading with lifetime discounts to the token sale participants. Even ignoring the value of the XCM token itself, I see this as an amazing opportunity and think CoinMetro will easily compete with Coinbase.

I hate to post this like a pajeet, but we'll both get a 2.5% bonus if using a referral code before purchasing. go.coinmetro.com/?refId = 5a9367a022a7b962b93315f0

Nice how the first thread I posted in this morning I said XCM threads are hit or miss, either constant ref shit or good discussion. Looking forward to this :)
Check out their beta android app > play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.coinmetro&hl=en
If any of you have any Qs I've tried to answer a few. To be completely honest though, you'll learn a lot from just their site and the admins on their telegram answer most things instantly. Will drop my ref as usual in case anyone wants to use it for that nice 2.5% bonus.
Debit cards, super low fees (especially if you participate in the ICO), ETFs, fiat-alts are some of their best stuff.

This doesn't need to take off like crazy for us to even make a good ROI anyways, if it gets Kucoin- level volume then it would still be pretty profitable for us.

Idk about coinmetro killing Binance, Bitfinex and Bittrex but they have a good chance absorb the smaller shittier exchanges like Kucoin, GateIo, Poloniex.

That would still put us at a good ROI, just look at KCS from it's start.

I trust coin metro for the most part. I put in 3 BTC during their pre sale. When I found out they were going to exclude US from participating in the pre sale I asked for a refund and they gave it to me in 12 hours. If they were a scam they would not have responded so quickly or at all.

The US should be included soon.

Legolas.. private shit scam sale bullshit.

Coinmetro will piss on it for fun.

All US investors, prior to the main token sale start, are allowed to keep their investments.

I hope you didn't get in too early.. lol

I don't know if you've read the posts here dissecting what market cap is, but essentially it's simply a metric, since no one is selling every coin at any given time, the market cap is a multiplier of actual capital inflow. Conservative estimates range between 20x and 60x actual capital inflow.

Assume, conservatively, that token buyback represents 10% of the actual token volume, in other words investors and buyers represent 90% of the buyers (a likely scenario based on coins like BNB in the early days when it was starting), so in this scenario using Alexa metrics CoinMetro is poised to have a daily volume of 30MM at LEAST, by Q4.

So 30MM * 0.001 (fees) = 30,000 USD per day, assume this represents 10% of the buy orders, and you have roughly 300k of capital inflow per day, that translates to market cap growth of, by conservative estimates, 6-10 million. By EOY market cap should be roughly 1 billion, or 3 USD per token, however since the bought tokens are BURNT and since XCM fees are applied to other instruments it could have a market cap of 3 billion, or 10 USD. I give this a 30% chance.

>but there are 500MM tokens

When Binance hit 24 USD there were 200MM tokens, which meant a total 'market cap' of 5 billion, but no one takes that figure they use circulating, which means an amount of 100MM tokens. If youre going to use TOTAL supply to judge mcap, be aware that you need to adjust any figures you pull from CMC etc.

you are insane if you think Nebula will even be developed to fruition.

Thx user, v interesting approach.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHITCOIN YOU FUCKING SMELLY SAND NEGRO

Still 12 cents/Coin

>exchange beta launches as soon as in march
>fiat support
>XCM token is used to pay transaction fees kind of like Binance but it's mandatory and if you don’t buy it manually it buys it automatically for you, part of the token gets burned with every buy/sell
>debit card
>in-house developed ICO platform (they use it themselves for their own ICO even)
>payment service provider
>tokenized asset management (invest in pro investors, or become one for commission)
>Coinmetro is a new fiat-crypto trading platform based in Europe that will use its own XCM coin for trading.
>Experienced company that has been running a forex platform for 8 years fxpig.com
>lifetime discounts at both CoinMetro and FXPIG
>Follows all regulations and has all proper trading licences

Detailed interview that answers questions about the platform by the CEO of fxpig and Coinmetro
youtube.com/watch?v=zgNHBl9_iyg

Review: hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3

Binance coin did 200x has same functionality. Coinmetro is going to be even bigger.

A lot of people on Veeky Forums come here because were risk SEEKERS. We understand you dont make 10-20x by looking at proven products with proven teams. Im investing in XCM for one reason: game theory. All functional exchange tokens have a pumping period, simply because it is advantageous to even a few people to move their money from BNB where the token is already at like a billion onto the coinmetro platform, where the token mcap will be like 20-30 mill, this increases trading volume etc which has a knock on effect.

I hate to post this like a pajeet, but we'll both get a 2.5% bonus if using a referral code before purchasing
go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a9367a022a7b962b93315f0

You are in for a VERY bad 2018 user..

It's 8% of the total supply. Let me present a scenario, a coin GIVES away 10% of its total supply, for free. That means 10% of the market cap.

Now take a coin that gives 60% of it's tokens away at a 30% discount, that's 20% of the market. It's not about the size of the discount it's about how many are discounted, you complete brainlet. XCM has 8% of it's supply discounted at 50%, that's 4% of it's market cap. LGO has 60% discounted at like 30% lol, that's nearly 20% of it's market cap.

use this link to get 2.5% bonus on your purchase

coinmetro.me

I have invested alot in this ICO myself..

fuck off useless pajeet

>Looks neat but it covers a much bigger scope than just being a exchange, why can't both co exist?
I just don't think there's space enough for coinmetro. The niche that was held by exchanges like Coinbase will be eroded by simple to use wallets with integrated exchange interfaces like hubii, eidoo and bread. Normies love apps.

Serious traders and most whales are going to chase the institutional investors for liquidity purposes and the institutional investors are going to trade on legolas rather than Coinmetro.

I guess there's a pajeet tier like what kucoin and binance held that metro can take over to some extent, but trust just isn't going to be there to the same degree it will with dexes and legolas.

The revamp of Poloniex and added fiat by Circle will also seem more secure and credible than what Coinmetro has to offer.

Legolas is fucking whale controled token literally 40% of the supply was sold for advisors and corporations enjoy heavy dumps.
And devs hold 15%, devs plus just 3600 investors.
Those are heavy red flags

Are you seriously retarded?

You talk like some mental posho who thinks they know it all, but talk complete crap.

Look at Legolas' token supply and hows it's distributed.

>oh yes sir, normies will love sir, whales no dump sir, very good ico sir, no private sales sir v open sir