I have a dream. A dream where pizza places put real olives, in brine or from jars...

I have a dream. A dream where pizza places put real olives, in brine or from jars, on pizza instead of canned black olives that taste like salty coins.

Canned black olives are delicious imo, but then again I really really like black olives themselves

Maybe if you added anchovies and fresh tomato slices like you're meant to you'd actually appreciate the subtlety of the black olive.

I, too, have a dream. A dream where a man might order pizza with pineapple without fear of persecution from hordes of misguided normies and unrighteous turbo-autists.

Looks like a good combination of toppings but you definitely need some anchovies to go with those olives. Maybe some sliced tomatoes as well to balance the saltiness.

There's a regional pizza joint here that I order from the following
>large hand tossed
>fresh tomato slices
>black olive
>green olive
>artichoke hearts
>red onion

Super delish

Oh, and this is i n the Mid West

Pineapple, canadian bacon and hot sauce will always be my favorite pizza. I usually go for Tapatio for the hot sauce

>I have a dream. A dream where pizza places put real olives, in brine or from jars, on pizza instead of canned black olives that taste like salty coins.
OP, I think the pits are half the problem, not just the cost. Too much liability for broken teeth. Even a lovely jar with "pitted" oil cured or brined olives, there exists pieces of them or some that didn't make it pitted. Imagine picking through those or have someone ask you to pay for their new crown at $3k each :(

>artichoke hearts
Fucking disgusting

Wtf is wrong with you

As someone who works at dominos (in Canada), our olives actually come in bags, which are in fact filled with brine.

Only in your dreams freak, you'll always be a degenerate you hawaiian pizza loving pyscho.

Nobleman, swerve.

The most powerful man in the world is Hawaiian

The man who performed the most well-known rendition of Somewhere Over The Rainbow was Hawaiian

The phrase "mele kalikimaka" is a phrase commonly heard on Christmas, and its goofy and makes me giggle when I hear or say it. Guess the language of origin? Hawaiian

What's the most widely known and best form of fruit punch known to man? Hawaiian

If all of these Hawaiian things are so based and essential, why is Hawaiian pizza so different? Checkmate atheists.

Dubs confirmed. Hawaiians are the most powerful race

Canned olives are fine so long they aren't spoiled
>Buy can of black olives
>They taste of iron

But Jack puts pineapples in everything. It's like the Jack Pizza.

What chain I'm from the Midwest

Are you saying Jack is not essential and based?

I can contain my rage no longer. Begone, infidel, for I, the Golden God of Pineapple and dubs, SHUN you from this domain!

*shits pants*
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's this place called dougans in the town i live in that does this. Its amazing. Green olives. Sun dried tomatoes. Bacon. Artichoke hearts. Its a good combo.

I too had that dream.
Then I started making my own pizza *however I want*.

Is there a particular reason for anchovies being seen as going well with black olives? I've actually never had anchovies, but, it seems like the two together would be really salty. I know anchovies are usually added to stuff for the savoriness, but, olives seem pretty savory to me.

I had a dream where everyone got taste and nobody ate olives anymore.

Cousin Vinny's
cousinvinnyspizza.com/

>olives

I eat olives just about everyday, often just pour a load in a cup and mix them with pesto for a quick and easy antipasti.

I've had them out of both cans and jars and haven't actually noticed a difference.

Don't go to fast food tier if you don't want fast food

Yeah, literally every local pizza joint near me use real olives, OP is just eating undesirable tier

I have a dream, where black people, and white people, and even Chinese people can gamble together, without getting different chips!

You nailed it. Salty and savory. Like a nice puttanesca sauce.

salty coins and milk