WHITE MEN BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

I'm a white dude in my 20's and I'd recommend Stoner since it can be enjoyed by plebs and patricians alike and I assume anyone asking this question is a pleb.

Stop any literary or philosophical genius in heaven & ask them their gender, 100% of the time it will be male

well, among literary types it's not wrong

what if i recommend joyce?
am i the superwhite

Chances are that random dude in his 20s hasn't read a novel since highschool English.

Stop a nigger younger than 60 and ask him to recommend a novel and $100 says he's never finished a novel and reads at a 5th grade level

Stop turning this place into /pol/

Yeah but were talking about random WHITE dudes dumshit

Too bad I'm one of the Woke white dudes, bb I'll rec u books by Ta-Neshi Coates, Chinamanda Ngozi Adiche, Lena Dunham, you know life changing hip diverse books that open yr eyes to Injustice, not an irrelevant old White Dude ranting on about postmodernism

This, millennial americans don't read

t. american millennial

>any
>implying the majority of people read

Also, stop any woman in her early 20s, $100 says it will be A Handmaids Tale, John Green, Jane Eyre or Rowling

They forgot Updike, Roth, and Coatzee.

Why are white males so bad at taking a bit of banter

I've already got a tab open, thanks.

guy lives in a bubble. it's way more likely the recommendation will be george rr martin

Why does everyone on this board get so upset over inane tweets from people they don't like?
There are probably just as many, if not more, people on twitter right now talking about how all black people steal or all mexicans are lazy. Nobody gives a shit about the broadcast thoughts of any of these people except for fags like you that are looking to be outraged.

but they bantered back and you can't handle it right now, baka

Just a bit of counter-banter, luv. That's literally how banter works.

Imagine the type of people who tweet about literature.

Ahhh

>Veeky Forums: We're so different from identity politics-obsessed /pol/ and tumblr
>this thread
>THIS IS CLEARLY ABOUT WOMENvsMEN OR WHITESvsBLACKS

I'm sure Ava Kofman is a much more talented writer and just generally more knowledgeable than Pynchon

lmao actually a good point

>stop any black dude and $100 says you get stabbed

lol she's clearly a woman, and women can't write or think, they're like children mentally, you fucking cuck

yep

I think he may have been joking

Hahahahaha

Stop any white female in her 20s and she'll recommend some meme shit a half-league above YA that you can finish in a day like Vonnegut or Bukowski.

>"hey check out my "everything was infinite and nothing hurt" thigh tattoo!"
>"a-am I cool yet?"
>"that's neat I guess, try reading Joyce!"
>one week later
>"did you read it?"
>"nope"
>"well see if I discuss anything of significance with you again! later pleb!"
>"f-fucking white males..."

was /pol/ right again?

Are there any philosophic works that deal with the harassment or mocking of nu males?

How the fuck do people consider Dubliners and Portrait as works that are hard to understand?

My brother thinks Dubliners is the hardest piece of literature ever written and gave up a third in.

>mfw I would probably recommend Mishima
>leracistgaybodybuilder.jpg

There is nothing wrong with Vonnegut