Sup bros! Just ate a hearty Subway sandwich. What do you guys usually get when you go there?

Sup bros! Just ate a hearty Subway sandwich. What do you guys usually get when you go there?

Me?

I get a footlong Subway club with lettuce, tomatoes, banana peppers, and onions. Shit is always so cash, bros!

For me it is the McFish, the best fast food sandwich.

#12 with xtra hot peppers

A feeling of empty sadness and shame, and a perfect, odorless turd that exactly resembles my sandwich if moistened and compressed, the next morning

>veggie patty
>provolone
>LIGHTLY TOASTED STUPID
>spinach, tomatoes, onions, peppers, cukes, jalapenos, banana peppers
>southwest sauce

It tastes like nothing but I feel my mastication satisfactorily and my hunger does not endure, but the experience approximately the same as take a shit in an empty airport bathroom.

chicken teriyaki, most veggies except olives and pickles, sweet onion or southwest sauce.

Yesterday I ate a 6 inch oven roasted chicken because it was on sale for $3.50. mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, green peppers, onion, cheddar cheese, salt & pepper. It was OK because I was starving. But usually for me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

I usually ask the sad Indian man for a 6" turkey on white.

Foot long flatbread, double turkey, normal cheese, toasted, with onions, jalapeƱos, and Chipotle southwest sauce.
Every fucking time. I need to try something new. Don't fet me wrong, it's tasty. I'm just getting bored of it.

>McFish

Carved Turkey with Provolone on the Italian Urban Cheese bread.

Usually get the oven roasted on italian herbs & cheese with pepperoni

With pepperjack cheese, lettuce, extra pickles, extra spinach, green peppers and onions

But recently i had a Steak & cheese on Italian bread

With extra onions, jalapenos, lettuce, mayo and a squirt of BBQ

Foot long meatball on Italian herbs and cheese

Not toasted.

Extra white cheese
LOTS of Parmasean
LOTS of black pepper
LOTS of Oregano
Ranch sauce

Thank you

Get whatever is most popular at that Subway. That way, you won't get something that has been sitting on the counter for a week.

whatever the daily special is, with all the veggies, toasted afterward, with lite mayo

foot long italian bmt with the sesameseed bread. tomatoes,lettuce,bell, cheese peppers,pickles,jalapeno,onion,black pepper,mayo,hot louisiana,bbq-sauce. obviously not toasted

Kek

Chicken fillet and roast beef with all salads, cheese and BBQ sauce and mayo.

oh baby i love me a sub

>chicken fillet (double meat if i'm extra hungry)
>foot long
>parmesan oregano bread
>cheddar cheese
>lettuce
>jalapenos
>bbq sauce
>2 cookies

>What do you guys usually get when you go there?
Sick.
Subway is horrible

Italian bread, steakhouse, whatever cheese, salade tomato oinion, sweet onion sauce.
GOAT

fuck off nathan drake

I read a post from a subway employee once recommending you avoid the flavored chickens like teriyaki etc., as they grant them an additional day of counter life.

so i get not that.

Just finished up my 3rd summer at Subway and I can confirm this is false.
There are much more compelling reasons to not touch the chicken strips, namely the fact that refrigeration and temps are so arbitrary that you have to be careful not to let it go grey.

The new rotisserie chicken is hella good though and marginally fresh. Would recommend.

Big Mackerel

>blt
>honey oat
>provolone
>lettuce, tomato, onion, banana pepper
>mayo and dijon mustard

same here, but veggie chicken - tastes better than the mcchicken - give it a try

Footlong ham on italian herb and cheese, white cheddar, lettuce, spinach, cucumber, green pepper, onion, pickles, olives, mustard & mayo, salt & pepper

It's pretty cheap and if you get all the veggies I think it's kinda healthy

>toasted afterward
>lite mayo

Ever since Subway decided they were special and raised their prices, I stopped enjoying it. They were never good subs, but they were good for being cheap. No more $5 footlongs. They charge as much as a Togos.

That being the case, I've been going to Togos more. Costs more but hell, so does Subway now. At least I know I'm getting a quality sandwich.

Pic related. Roast beef. Best in the world of fast food sub chains.

Wow. I went to Subway today and I must tell you, my friends, it was fantastic. The scent of fresh in-store baked bread tickled my nostrils as I walked in. I got the 6" carved turkey on wheat and it was love at first bite. The juicy, delicious turkey was the best I've had. If you get a craving for turkey, for me it is Subway, the best fast food chain.

Nice try.. Jared.

Veggies then toast then mayo
I ask m'y onions grilled a bit when I go for a kebab

No, this is Michael Phelps for Subway

>saw this
>will try it out next week

12" BLT with a fuck ton of Mayo and Jalapenos.

I only like their bacon. Every other deli meat they have tastes worse than the cheapest packaged stuff.

Half a sub pulled pork & honey oatmeal bread with cheese, tomatoes, onions (a lot) and bbq sauce. Heaven