Are there phd programs we can take over several summertimes?

I'm a woman and would like to get a phd but have to rush because I have a limited fertility window.

apply yourself

raising families is one of the sacrifices a scientist makes.

:(

So sad :(......

i'd fertilize your eggs if you catch my drift

Only highschool dropouts are allowed to have children. You've decided to not be a loser, so your genes must die with you.

I was posting on your /b/ thread but it died.

Everyone is legally entitled to maternity leave, whether you're working or doing a Phd. If you do a full-time PhD you can apply to "pause" it for a year if you get pregnant and they will say yes. But you could do a part time one instead.

As a side note I'd be happy to get you pregnant. I'm doing my PhD too we'd have smart babies.

implying

Not implying anything. Straight up offering to get you pregnant if you're cute and nice.

don't reproduce. your genes are probably awful. only women who are tall with beautiful feminine faces and light eyes (read: blue) should reproduce.

since you want a PhD you're likely not that. So why do you care about fertility window?

>implying you won't get scooped while on vaginal parasite excretion absence

They can't do that. Everyone is legally entitled to maternity leave. PhD scheme is a contract, they can't kick you off for asking for maternity leave.

I know 2 people who have had babies whilst doing their PhD.

Many girls who are academic tend not to be attractive but I am an exception. My looks rank 8/10. I know because I've posted my photograph online and asked strangers to rank them. Not everyone (including white persons) want their children to have colored eyes.

This seems fitting to this thread... conversation I had today on NSA-book..

>i screencap all of my discussions with women in which i am confident i have won

I screen cap things when I find them humorous. I rarely if ever screencap a FB post, but the fail in her logic, REGARDLESS of whether my statement is in fact true or not (she doesn't challenge the statement), is especially funny.

I would wager you didnt follow the logic, either.

>female detected

here you go from wiki
>Martha McClintock's 1971 paper, published in Nature, says that menstrual cycle synchronization happens when the menstrual cycle onsets of two or more women become closer together in time than they were several months earlier.[3] Several mechanisms have been hypothesized to cause synchronization.[4]

>After the initial studies, several papers were published reporting methodological flaws in studies reporting menstrual synchrony including McClintock's study. In addition, other studies were published that failed to find synchrony. The proposed mechanisms have also received scientific criticism. A 2013 review of menstrual synchrony concluded that menstrual synchrony is an erroneous theory.[4]

Screencapping yourself is embarassing.

I'm a dude and I had no problem with the content of the image, I just found it amusing. Calm down neckbeard.

Are you implying women are not good at logic? À described you are on sci of all places.

I kek'd at this for some strange reason...

The best prof in our Chem department has a wife and two kids and is here 7 days a week :-/

>>kek at documenting evidence of your superiority over idiots
>OH SHIT IT'S THE FEMINAZI ARMY, RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF MY GRIEF

You don't know what scooping is, do you?

fucking SRS, your reddit shithole is back the way you came