How do I get into enjoying breakfast?

How do I get into enjoying breakfast?

I have plenty of time in the morning to cook myself something nice, but I'm never hungry when I wake up. In fact having anything more than a piece of toast and a cup of coffee or tea makes me sick and bloated, and after that I don't get hungry again for at least 3 or so hours. Is something wrong with me?

Well, I have something similar as in I'm not hungry when I wake up and I don't eat until late at night

I'm not hungry when I wake up for about an hour. I think it's a fucking lie that people eat in the morning right at waking up.

>aving anything more than a piece of toast and a cup of coffee or tea makes me sick and bloated
Then just have a piece of toast and a cup of coffee? You don't have top gorge yourself for every meal.

stop having dinner
only have breakfast and lunch
cook whatever you want for breakfast
eggs benedict/salmon eggs benedict
breakfast burritos
shakshuka
sausage, fried eggs and hashbrowns
pancakes
muesli

there are infinite breakfast possibilities

Idk start eating a little more during breakfast every day until you're accustom and have the appetite for more. Then you can be a fat ass and have hashbrowns, eggs, bacon, english muffins, pancakes and oatmeal desu senpai

What I really want is to enjoy having breakfast, which I don't. I have to practically choke down the toast and coffee.

The biggest problem is if I don't eat something when I first wake up then I end up eating too much at lunch and dinner.

>The biggest problem is if I don't eat something when I first wake up then I end up eating too much at lunch and dinner.

I don't know what's wrong with you, if you eat way to much unhealthy crap for dinner, you may wake up feeling sick and bloated. If you're overeating I doubt eating even more at a specific time will solve your issue.

You sound like one of those people that romanticizes being addicted to smoking. Just do what works for you. If you skip a meal, it's kinda expected that you make up for it later in the day. If you are worried about weight gain or something like that you should take it to Veeky Forums, simply because they are more equipped to give you relevant information.

I only have appetite for breakfast when I miss dinner. Try that

You need to have a small glass of water first in order to get your stomach active. Then eat. Otherwise you will be bloated as you say.

Toast and coffee sounds perfect. I only eat a giant Texas breakfast on weekends when I get up at like 11. That's more of a big, greasy brunch, really.

I prefer to just eat a lot at lunch and dinner. If I'm watching my calories, it's so much better to have a filling lunch and dinner than to waste some of my count in the morning when I'm going to be hungry by lunch anyways.

Dont force yourself OP. I cant eat anything till a couple hours after I wake up. And I have a physically draining job. Not everybody is the same
/thread

Breakfast is the biggest meme ever. Most people can't eat anything right after waking up. The body simply isn't meant to eat food that early. Carnivores have to work before they get food so it's natural not to have breakfast.

>Most people
Source?

I used to be like that in highschool, wouldnt eat breakfast any day of the week
you've got to start small, have a bowl of something like cornflakes nothing too sugary. Then once you're used to that find something that actually sounds good in the morning. For me it was always just a scrambled egg wrap with sour cream and a bit of hot sauce
some other good advice in this thread too, like you might not immediately be hungry but if you wake up, take a shower have a shit make some coffee you might be hungry. I give myself at least an hour and a half in the morning to get ready and make breakfast, usually two hours so I dont feel rushed.

People do, especially those into fitness who are managing their metabolism.

Try turning the bacon upside down.

I can one up you OP

If I eat or drink anything before the time when my body naturally wants to wake up (around 10:30) then I feel really queasy and often vomit.

The absolute worst is when I have to work at 7:30 in the morning and if I have even a sip of water I will throw up and being up that early gives me horrible drymouth.

If I do eat breakfast its usually around 11 and I will just have a piece of fruit or a glass of juice

I'm the same, I start work at 5am in a warehouse and can only force down a banana (pls no joke) or something at most if I didn't have a big dinner. Come 8-9am and I could easily eat a roast dinner though.

Coffee suppresses appetite. I find it helps if I eat food before I drink coffee

op, don't feel bad. your body is trying to remain upright so your digestive system can do it's job from you just being horizontal all night. it's perfectly natural if you eat dinner, don't listen to these fags that want you to change. (protip: just eat breakfast foods in the middle of the day, bacon egg n cheese dawgggggggg)

Chinese / middle east people eat shit load of food in the morning.

Always get your day started before having breakfast - something simple like cleaning the previous night's dishes or organising your bag for the day. Drink water or fruit juice diluted to taste to start, then eat something. Hydrating after 5-8 hours is more important, and I've had dentists tell me off for not starting with sugary drinks in the morning. Far harder to pass out before lunch if you have sugar.

When I was a teen I could barely eat or stay awake, and the solution was having teriyaki noodles or egg fried rice in the morning, while trying milk made me sick. Now I've got a better schedule for breakfasting I can stomach milk, but if I rush into it the quease returns.

Basically take it slow, prioritise drinking something, maybe try unconventional food that you're tempted by rather than what you expect breakfast to be.