Is this piece of shit board the worst source of information?

is this piece of shit board the worst source of information?
ive never seen mentioned here the elastos ico
massive arcblock, matrix, credits, lamden fud, icos that x3-4 - x10
nano fud
instead this piece of crap board is filled with chainlink, req, icx, ven shilling, scams that lost more than half in sat value since january.
it seems like the first step in being succesful in crypto is getting the fuck out of this place cursed with retards.

>this image
There's still hope for me after all

Well I bought VeChain when it was 50 cents when it was shilled here (not by many, but a few mentioned it) and I bought RaiBlocks early because it was shilled here so within two months I went from 15k to 200k.

wtf happened to McAfee?

REQ and KNC did some good xs. Not our fault you suck every hindu dick in this board.

McAfee can't get a girl that good. He mostly bangs west indians.

The chick is a crack whore and he's a dealer.
So... if you're a crack dealer, yes.

Typical shill
Still shilling

Everyone on biz thinks if they shill a good project thats still under the radar that itll magically give it attention that will cause it to 10x within a week while they are "accumulating"

Real reason is most of biz has their heads up their asses thinking this so they are selfish and refuse to have a discussion on anything, everything is a scam and everyone is a pajeet asap. Too much "DELET THIS OP"

So basically DYOR
Just like everyone was saying...

How the FUCK do u know that

This

Its fucking obvious if you've ever been to a shitty area . same goes with nigs and some pretty girls too. Shame but fuck those drugged up whores

Check out AMB my dude. Most solid thing you'll hear from this cesspool of a board all day

Thanks just bought 100k Crack rocks

I unironically think it’s the best if you are good at not opening the shit threads.

I like how she's even scratching her face in this picture haha

this shit is sad, reminds me of Requiem for a Dream

So this is the power of marijuana

Can anyone recommend an online forum thats not just pure cancer?

>forum
>not extracting text directly from web crawls
>expecting to make it

>web crawls
>not meditating in hyperspace and extracting information from dmt elfs through sex magic.

Soyboy detected

>meditating in hyperspace
>not just diving down to an undersea cable peeling back the insulating layer and biting down hard

Fuck man if girls that beautiful are doing meth I want to start using. Jesus Christ that way I can finally feel love and we can do the sexy things for 12 hours after shooting up.

This pic is a shop you dumb whores!

>arcblock
don't know much about
>matrix
mentioned often
>credits
mentioned often
>lamden
had more threads a month ago

also many Americans can't get into ICOs in the first place.

What does his portfolio look like?

Bitconnect maximalist.

>diving down to the sea cables

Its more hardcore to read through the SJW fest that is reddit.

What does he know that we dont?
All in on bcc?