Is it possible to scientifically determine the most attractive proportions of a human face?

Is it possible to scientifically determine the most attractive proportions of a human face?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.pss.sagepub.com/content/1/2/115.short
annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.psych.57.102904.190208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Something something golden ratio.

The greeks solved this one long ago, friend.

OP search this. Fascinating topic

What's wrong with her lip?

Something is wrong with your lips if smiling until they separate doesn't produce three gaps including one in the middle. It's not usually noticeable, but you have a lot of fucking facial muscles and can form a lot of different weird-ass smiles.

>Something is wrong with your lips if smiling until they separate doesn't produce three gaps including one in the middle.
u wot m8

show people random set of faces
track involuntary reactions to faces
pair reactions with faces
list shared traits in faces that fell within your range of reaction criteria for "attracted"
something something something
etc

>beauty thread
>blue-eyed blonde
Everytime.

Unless it's about men, where blue eyes and blond hair make you look too feminine

>Fascinating topic
No it's not.

and ?

>HURRR RACISM DURR WHY ISN'T MY SUPER SPECIAL RACE SEEN AS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE DURRR MY IDENTITY SHOULD HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN YOURS

but she looks like an ape with tons of makeup, wheres other one is just a human...

no, even the black girl is wearing some makeup.

calm down ebolakid :^) Your ape fetish is irrelevant. Your race isn't as attractive and it's okay. Not everyone is meant to be beautiful

sorry did I rustle your jimmies? you sound assblasted.

you are projecting because ebola isn't attractive to people :^)

but ebola is cute

WE

Yes it's been done. Over 25 years ago the result was the average face: m.pss.sagepub.com/content/1/2/115.short
More recently this review might be helpful if you like evo psych: annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.psych.57.102904.190208

I don't think the complaining about the blue-eyed blond was necessary nor helpful, but what you just wrote is much worse and retarded

Only relative to a given system at a precise moment in time.

nah

>Is it possible to scientifically determine the most attractive proportions of a human face?

yes, for example the picture you posted isn't attractive

>MANJAW
>PIG NOSE

Do you even get laid? Gtfo dork

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

>the most attractive proportions of a human face
for women face it's child proportions