Is Veeky Forums as virgin autist loser with the ladies more or less true or false?

Is Veeky Forums as virgin autist loser with the ladies more or less true or false?

I've had 20 plus good looking girls (of the no fatties no uggos just because im horny or drunk school), would have to sit down to count the number, but when I did care about numbers it was around 20.

So, you guys having sex?

If not, would you like any advice?

I'm a gay virgin along with probably 80% of everyone on this board.

Give me advice famalam.

I'm a bisexual schizoid ex sex cult member who's never been laid.

That's so fucking out there I believe you

27 year old aspie and KHHV (kissless hugless handholdless virgin) here.

I guess some advice wouldn't hurt.

>wanting to bang a bunch of random chicks

Yeah dude give me all your advice

sexual "conquests" are a spook tbqh

Not gay myself, so probably can't help you.

I do have a question for you though. How can you be a gay virgin? I truly want to understand. As a straight male, I just have it in my mind, that men, we are horny the majority of the time, we would fuck at any opportunity if aroused.

As a gay man, wouldn't you just be around other gay men, you both have the wanna fuck all the time urges, and wouldn't blowjobs and random sex just be inevitible?

Is the ultimate goal in racking up a "huge" score like 20 so that you can go on-line and tell a bunch of strangers?

I hate to break it to you, but you coulda just told a bunch of strangers in any case without going through the experience.

I fell for the "if you don't have sex you're a loser" meme even though I don't truly have an interest in holding hands down the street or buying valentine gifts so I had like 2 or 3 sexual encounters but they ended in shame and disgust then I tried to more properly woo a woman whom I actually liked instead of just using for sex but I got too obsessed and put her off, to my detriment because I really liked her and in hindsight would have been content to just talk to her, "beta" and "cuck" as that sounds. I still miss her.

Taking a break from trying so hard and hoping to improve my standing (get a degree, further some creative/career pursuit) so I can have something constant to focus on instead of brooding or getting jealous should I get myself trapped in another relationship.

I guess I'm not as incompetent in this matters as the bulk of Veeky Forums, but I would still say that I'm sexually frustrated and lonely. Not one to drown in pussy effortlessly but it's within reach I suppose. I'm not unscrupulous enough to use Tinder or other online dating things, nor am I eager to alter my personality to be attractive.

Diagnosed aspie, or just one of those internet self diagnosed ones?

Could you be more specific in your questions?

Just general advice until then. A lot of us get in our own heads, we live in them, readers, and writers. On top of this, we get these fictionalized accounts of what attraction is.

Get out of your own way, and also get rid of a lot of social conditioning about "love". Just a quick one. Retards get pussy. It's not so much they are retarded bros, but that they subcommunicate to females that they don't give a fuck, are sexual, and can have fun.

The lone wolf, mysterious stranger guy, is not really a pimp in real life. He's usually the guy standing in the corner holding a drink going, why arent the girls coming over? im mysterious

I was somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 as well. It was just something to do in college,

A handful of those were absolutely dreamgirl-tier though, the sort that virgins worship. I don't womanize anymore, but it was a good learning experience to get behind the facades those girls put up.

I'm presently dating an Ivy League medical student who's not as smoking hot as some of the ones I've hooked up with but is a really wonderful person and more than attractive enough.

>guys I've fucked, like, a lot of chicks
>are you fucking chicks like I am?
>cause I fuck chicks

I'm 22, in college and a virgin.

People have told me I could get laid if I tried, but I don't think I want to anymore. It would probably happen once then never again and I'd spend the rest of my life knowing what I'm missing.

You say you aren't interested altering your personality.

But is that even your personality?

When you were 4 and would just go up to other kids and be like "Hey, wanna be friends?" was that not the real you?

What's ironic is that you are more than halfway there. Having goals, being passionate, on your life path. That's really good, for attraction. This should make girls a secondary thing, with little outcome dependancy on your part, which is highly attractive.

The second part is just get out of your own way. You aren't betraying yourself by getting stupid and having a little fun. Laugh at yourself. Get rejected by a few girls, treat it as reference experieince

>he hasn't unlocked the nihilist level where sex, gender, and numbers are a series of accidents no one could foresee or be judged for
gotta tell you OP, fat chicks can move when they want it and they want it worse than macdonalds sometimes. you're missing out on one of life's sublime experiences.

what's cool, is after fucking around with a lot of girls, you actually get a better understanding of what you really want in a girl/relationship, like you with your current gf. otherwise most people just settle

I'm not a virgin but definitely an autistic weirdo

I don't have sex now because I think its disgusting and I kind of regret ever having it, women serve poison!

i don't fault you guys, it would actually be really cool to have that shallow hal power, just not for me

I suppose I just don't know very many gay men in general. I've always been pretty quiet unless spoken to, so I don't have too many friends in general tbqh. I'm just getting out of highschool and I'll probably be going to college soon. Maybe the change in environment will change things, maybe it won't. Usually when I want to suck a dick I just masturbate and forget about it, which I'm probably okay with at this point.

more cushion for the pushin is medical fact, bro, you're missing out. read miller's tropic of cancer and come back to it.

Yeah, it's hard to get that desperation for any girl when you know they all smell like tuna five minutes after you get out of bed, no matter what they look like. Might as well have someone who contributes to your goals other than "make sex with pretty girls."

I'm married now so I can have sex whenever I want, just with one person. But long before I met my now wife, stopped counting at 20 for a variety of reasons.

>You aren't betraying yourself by getting stupid and having a little fun. Laugh at yourself. Get rejected by a few girls, treat it as reference experieince
just b urself :)

Aspie ally here. I've had a lot of sex, but I've only had three partners. If you associate yourself with your autistic tendencies, you won't really ever go anywhere.

I recommend reading Mike Cernovich's Gorilla Mindset. It helped me to get out of my safe place in my mind and start living with a little less hesitation. Some parts are a bit overtly-macho, but it helped me.

This guy gets it. Just don't get hung up on anything minor. Don't sweat the small stuff.

LOL, I have read it. Again, not dissing you bro, do your thing

Be your best self. Small but important distinction

This is key for hard cases/aspies types. Don't identify yourself as aspie. You just do aspie things sometimes

I've always thought it odd the number of goys on Veeky Forums. Never before in human history has being promiscuous been thought of as a virtue until Hollywood displayed it on the big screen as such. Veeky Forums drinks the kool-aid like nothing I've ever seen.

Men who can have any woman they want don't want casual sex, they want a wife and family. Only the depressed desire promiscuity. Case in point Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, look how that turned out for him and all the hate Johnny has for her now. Try and find something bad Johnny said about Wynona Ryder who had never been with a man before Johnny, you can't because it doesn't exist. Men want a wife and children, boys want sex.

You've never read the Canterbury tales, or Shakespeare, or any classical mythology, huh? Not saying promiscuity is a virtue, but it's more complicated than "the Jews made people want sex."

>says the faggot hanging out with the faggots

Men like sex.

Even if we take what you said as Gospel, that man wants wife.

You are either going to be good with women in general, and then actually be able to choose from a variety of women to find one that you have the best chemistry with, and you find the most attractive

Or you won't be good with women, and your options will be friend of a friend, or coworker of some sort. You will spend your time looking at friends of friends on facebook, and hoping you will get hooked up with an introduction. You will marry the first girl that you think will have sex with you.

>Summer: the Thread

My boyfriend, who is twenty-five years my senior, plumbs the silky reaches of my boipucci on a nightly basis. After a brutal ploughing and sowing his seed deeply into my greasy furrow, I loathe having to get out of the comfort of a warm bed in darkness. I suppose I don't have to turn on the bathroom light to use the toilet, but I've never felt comfortable having my excretions in the dark.
The light glares and drives spikes through my brain. The bathroom tile and toilet seat is icy against my bare skin. The shock subsides within moments, then begins the ordeal to evacuate my freshly inseminated love bower. It is markedly difficult because the same muscles used to exit stool have been beaten into submission by my boyfriend's battering ram, reluctantly accommodating for his thrashing entry again and again.
The struggle and strain breaks with the wet trumpeting of gaseous emissions, the spraying of opaque, brown dribble, and congealed, white dregs. Yet no matter how many sessions I oblige Hell’s foul brass band, the sensation of emptiness, the achievement of satisfaction in a task complete is always out of reach.
By the end any drowsiness I had to aid sleep is gone.

What advice do you have for me, OP?

>What advice do you have for me, OP?
Suicide, honestly. Legitimately felt sick reading that.

For you? Write a few sequels, self publish them on amazon, and make money.

Enemas and sunglasses? Stop dating BEE?

Bi. I think its the ultimate test of oldfaggotry. If you aren't bi or gay you probably migrated from reddit a couple years ago

Diagnosed at a young age.

I already don't really follow that Hollywood notion of love, and I don't try to be a mysterious stranger. If I'm at a social gathering drinking alone in the corner it's usually because it's the most comfortable thing for me to do at social gatherings.

I just don't really know how to talk to or have fun with neurotypicals at all. I've had periods where I try to step out of my comfort zone, and try not to be shy, but they always quickly realize I'm not normal and try to avoid me no matter how hard I try to fit in. I think it might have to do with subtler things like body language which I'm just not good at.

Even if I were good at those things, I imagine I wouldn't have much to connect with them anyway because I'm just not interested in a lot of popular things.

There's also the fact that in socializaing places like bars or parties, it's just really loud with the music and everyone talking and and I can't stand it for more than 20 minutes. After that I just have to leave because it just feels like my head is going to explode.

Body language. These are quick fixes, but they can be helpful.

Eye contact. Square up, don't talk to her from the side, from behind, etc. Speak up. If the girl can't hear you or is straining to hear you, you aren't even in the game. Either speak up or get closer.

Don't worry about the fact you have nothing in common. Talk about whatever the fuck you're interested or passioante about. Last two hot girls, I remember balabbering about the Flash or some shit, and later they told me they started really getting attracted when I was gushing about that comic thing all animated.

No girl decides to fuck you because of your opening line, and no girl decides not to fuck you because of you're opening line .

Have empathy and be real. If you aren't feeling her conversation, take it somewhere else. Men and women fuck. If you were on an island with a girl for a year, you guys would fuck.

Kind of focus on getting out of your own way in social interactions.