Do you ask for butter on your movie theater popcorn?

do you ask for butter on your movie theater popcorn?

No, I ask for it on my crab legs.

Fuck yes, I do.
I don't go to the movie theater often, so when I do, I don't skimp on the popcorn. I ask for butter and then I also use those flavorings they have at the condiment bar.
If I ate popcorn more often, I'd probably be more restrained, but I pretty much only eat it at the theater, so fuck it, I'm going all out.

It's flavored coconut oil at Marcus Theaters.
Even knowing that I won't get it. Or theater popcorn. I hate movie theater popcorn after working concessions for like a year. Got free popcorn every shift and had to think of new shit to bring in to mix with it because I got so burnt out on it.

I prefer the bagged shit at supermarkets

No, clam juice goes on popcorn dumbass. The butter is for the crab legs.

Only if I want really greasy, runny shits

my eagle doesnt like the buttered stuff so I get two separate bags

I bring popcorn from home, fuck $8 for popcorn and a drink

If the theater has self serve butter pumps then I fill a bottle with butter so I can poor it all over the seats as I exit the theater. Oh and I throw my soda down the stairs for good measure.

I usually smuggle in popcorn and cola from a nearby supermarket under my jacket for like 1/3 of the price they ask at the cinema

>mfw my local kinorama stopped carrying the Bordelaise sauce for to go with crab legs

I'd rather just sneak in tendies and a few McDoubles now.

The only time I ate butter popcorn at the theater was for Harry Potter 2 and I literally threw up (in the toilets theater hopefully) at the end of the movie.

>buying anything from the movies
>not going with your gf who brought a "purse" that's really just a satchel stuffed to the brim with homecooked meals
Don't tell me you go to the movies alone?

>he doesn't sneak in his mini fridge to put all kinds of condinments on his popcorn
I pity you.

>He doesn't have a man purse

Also, I never understood what the big deal is with going to the cinema alone. It's not exactly a place to socialize.

Yes and everytime i do i get the shits later, but i dont go often enough to stop

Do Americans really slather clarified fat on their popcorn?

No, we've lost all ability to do anything for ourselves anymore. We get the employee to do it.

>Movie theater has a deal where if buy their $20 fuckhuge bucket you get to refill it for $4 every time you go (As long as you wash it)
>Ask for it half way filled
>Able to get delicious chemical oil on every bite since there is a ton of room in the bucket to mix
>Lots of salt too bitch
>Eat like half of it since its a ton of popcorn
[spoiler]>Feel like fucking garbage the rest of the day and then shit my fucking guts out[/spoiler]
[spoiler]>Go back the next week and do it again since for $10 I can see a movie in a nearly empty theater, with tons of delicious popcorn and a soda I sneak it. Even better they only charge me a ticket once every 3 times since im a regular and bros with the managers[/spoiler]

I've seen 20 movies in theaters this year (Pic related)

Wow so I guess [spoiler]spoilers[/spoiler] don't work when you put a meme arrow in front of it. Kinda neat

I know I didn't fuck em up since I used the shortcut (CTRL+S) to do it.

no, shits greasy enough as is

I don't think the board has spoilers

Fucking /tv/ shitposters