I'm new to reading. When should I read this shit?

I'm new to reading. When should I read this shit?

literally never.

Right now

Thanks.

Kill yourself.

bump faggot

Read it whenever you want really, it's not particularly difficult (with the exception of some chapters e.g. Wardine be cry, Poor Tony), it's just lengthy.

Very keen to pick this up as well, seems to be required reading for any sort of wannabe intellectual

You should read "Oblivion" first

His short stories are incredible and severely underrated.

No thanks, Morrowind is better than that piece of shit.

what is this book even about may i ask, every one seems to of read it but seeing the size of up is very dounting and realising i have no clue why every one has been praising it or what it even contains

tennis

guess you havnt read it either, thanks for the (you) though

THEMES emerge when the lives of tennis prodigies and drug addicts in Boston interlace during an international crisis.

He's not kidding. A lot of it is about tennis.

really, well then i owe an apolagy, im sorry, why is it so highly regarded then?

Why do you write like a retard?

it's mostly about the kids at a private tennis academy in boston (the headmaster has committed suicide, his son is a tennis/academic prodigy with addiction problems) & the residents of the next door halfway house. the book loosely revolves around a film that the dead headmaster made that's so good that anyone who watches it just watches it until they starve to death.

please elaborate

>dounting
>an apalogy

so im dyislexic, so what, write me out a sentance so i can see how its done

Only if you dress up as a girl and give me a mind-blowing blowjob.

Very well, thank you for educating me.
I had nearly forgotten about capital letters and fullstops

Nigger

>When should I read this shit?
Never.

And don't come back, either. Your kind isn't welcome here, pleb.

wow

top kek

>new to reading
never

I've been following some Veeky Forums advice I received a few months ago with regards to DFW. I read a lot of his non-fiction first and really enjoyed it. I've just recently started on his short stories and have been overjoyed so far. Infinite Jest, though earlier chronologically, will be the last thing I tackle and with this knowledge, I feel more motivated to read.