Eww, user! How could you eat something like that?

>Eww, user! How could you eat something like that?

What's her name, Veeky Forums? The food you love that everyone else abhors.

You first.

..dude

I honestly can't tell if this is bait or not.

You posted it

Most people I know aren't even interested in giving pic related a chance, and I eat it multiple times a week.

>never met someone who didn't like sauerkraut

Semen

No one worth being near dislikes sauerkraut you clod

FUCKING BRAUNSCHWEIGER SANDWICHES WITH A GOOD BEER ARE GOD-TIER.

Braunschweiger, red onion, german mustard/horseradish, pickles, and swiss on rye. UGGGGGHNNNNNNNNN

Kombucha, though i have to say that 4/5 brands I try are really terrible and I'm not surprised that most people are turned off by it. pic related is a brand that I can only find in Washington, but it's incredible. It tastes like earthern sprite with a very like alcoholic kick. Considering having some shipped.

Ruski so I love to eat a shitton of salmon roe (like pic attached).

It shouldn't be a big deal, but I get a lot of "fish eggs?!" eww!!! which is strange, but I guess people have limited taste.

Same with offal. Chicken livers and onions godtier, though.

forgot pic

Sauerkraut and pork is one of my favorite meals.

I also enjoy liver and onions.

I once tried pic related.

It was like drinking static.

That's one of the kombuchas I have tried, I agree, it tastes like rotten fruit, and not in a good way

Anchovies.

I find that kvas tastes reminiscent of a light kombucha, much more immediately accessible.

Earning some major big boy points, senpai.

People really, really hate small oily fish. No idea why.

The only reason I visit my local hippie commune is their godly kombucha selection. I'm going to clean out their pineapple/jalapeño stock as soon as I can. Prickly pear/nectarine is also good times.

bread heels

it's just bread, I don't get the meme against bread heels

I feel kind of bad for the small, kind of mousey woman who makes it, though. You know her cult leader boss is taking all of the profits. He just awkwardly blathers on about fake health benefits while she stands behind him, looking at the ground.

What material, non-shareable goods should I tip her in? Seriously feel kind of bad.

It's the best part of the bread. All delicious crust, every bite. I eat them first. The best sandwich is the two heel sandwich.

the teenage cashier chick gave me shit for buying sardines
>ew you like those?!

A hot dicking

more than you shit kunt

FUCK THESE STREET SIGN CAPCHAS D:

Sometimes I love saukraut, but it eat it alone or with naan. Sometimes I hate it and wonder why the fuck I buy it.

Fucking chicken wings. Go to those 50 cent wing nights and eat them right done to the bone.

Who the fuck hates chicken wings? You must hang out with some plebs.

wasabi coated peas

Nah, I actually want advice. I just want for her to receive something nice for working so hard on this stuff.

Also, she most likely doesn't want penis.

awesome with pork, I prefer the polish kraut with caraway

It's the fact that they're sold in cans, and most people don't really associate anything positive about it unless they tried it (which they likely won't).

I fucking hate wasabi. It taste like spicy cardboard. I honestly don't understand why people like it.

Have you ever had real wasabi, as opposed to the more common dyed horseradish?

You're eating green dyed horseraddish, not real wasabi.

Maybe a bracelet, or some non-descript accessory? If there's no brand, then the cult can't take it away.

Fair. I'll maybe get her something cool at the art fair coming up.

I kind of like it because of the kind of spice horseradish gives you. It's kind of a warm, rolling heat that then punches you in the sinuses. Great for when I'm stopped up.

I don't know if this is a meme but I heard that fish eggs taste different when you use a metal spoon instead of a wooden one,something about the chemicals in the egg. Just saw the spoon and remembered ignore my autism

mostly eat basic american food because it is cheap, homemade Italian/British food when I can afford to make it

the one thing out of the ordinary I like is actual hard cheeses, probably because my grandparents bought them for their house sometimes.

Canned smoked oysters/sardines with crackers.

Turtle
Shit's amazingly tender yo.

I live in the mid-west.

Ketchup. Steak sauce is good too, if I want a little more tang.

I tried to use hot sauce like a proper adult, but I can't handle the heat.

How horrifying

post results user

Plain yogurt, I always get a comment when i eat that in public usually something about my "whiteness"

>"whiteness"

Dude, move out of the fucking ghetto.

anchovies, pickled herring, liver pate, horseradish

Pickled herring

My family loves it, but I've never met anyone outside of them who does.

But i am white

That's the point, dum dum.

>Heels

What backwards ass place are you from?

This guy Has the right idea. Get her something g homemade and she is much more likely to enjoy it for herself. I think a bracelet or something is a great idea.

are there seriously people who don't like rollmops?
they don't even taste like fish... so its not like people that 'don't eat seafood' have an excuse...

>Sauerkraut
>Olives
>Century egg
>Durian
>Tofu

Another midwest guy here
Had curry for the first time in my life just a few months ago and it was absolutely delicious.
Have no idea how people become afraid of food

pickled herring

VEAL ON A HEEL TO GO

I remember that from a sub shop I used to frequent.

lunchables

Is that a menu item? How do they have enough bread heels to go around? or is it not very popular?

Smoked oysters, liver/liver and onions.
Fried oysters are god tier

oh fuck

where's the lemon and horseradish

t. florida resident living in ohio

My mouth waters when i think of horse radish, what is this feeling?

good taste

i blew minds here when i mixed horseradish and brown mustard for bratwurst. people need to be more open to new flavors.

"t." is short for "terveisen", it's a Finnish word that essentially means "regards". It doesn't necessarily mean "source" and always applies to the post you quoted rather than yourself

Lengua

Beef Tongue

Pickles
:(

Tacos de lengua from a legit Texas border town taqueria changed my fucking life man.

Huh, I've seen it used for so long but never used it myself. Always assumed it applied to the poster and could be used for the post being replied to as well. Thank god I embarrased myself here instead of a rude board.

If you're ever on Destin beach, check out Peg Leg Pete's. Great oyster bar and seafood.

I like:

Black licorice
Bitter drinks like IPAs, unsweetened tea
Brussels sprouts (no idea why people don't like them)

Sauerkraut is great too OP

Pic related. I guess a lot of people eat it cause they sell it everywhere but I've only ever met a couple people besides me and my dad that like it.

My nijjer

oshinko.

It's the iron in the spoon. Iron reacts with fish roe/caviar and makes it taste slightly off. Not a big deal with common salmon roe like our Ruski buddy there, but for expensive shit like beluga, they eat it with an abalone shell spoon.

Something tells me that's not the only thing you blew.

tongue is so fucking good
my local taqueria stopped serving face and brains a few months ago before i got the balls to try them
someday

tip of the D

i know im late but i couldn't resist

Mushroom, my roommate left house for 2 entire days and called and asked if the mushrooms were gone.
I don't understand it

Ketchup sandwiches
When you grow up poor, you grow up wierd.

True.
I inherited a real ivory spoonset for caviar from my grandmother. I don't use it much, only to irritate vegetarians and wildlife-freaks who come to visit. I serve them the knockoff caviar out off the real package.
Im not waisting the real caviar on idiots.

Bologna and cheese sandwich.

Never fails, " user, do you know what Bologna is made of?"

Pork scratchings

I love anchovies. Honestly all tiny, spicy fish that come in tins are absolutely delicious. Unfortunately this makes ordering pizza with friends hard.

Surströmming.

Sauerkraut, liver n onions, anything with offal
>omg you mean you like animal parts that aren't just slabs of muscle? ew!!!
I've been so poor I made a slingshot and killed squirrels and rabbits and small birds to get by, so I will eat all of anything

Definitely black licorice. When I was little I always got all the black jellybeans because all the other kids thought they were gross.

Great job memecop

Salt dried anchovies.

it's a very common term you shut in

Kek

because sardines are full of fishbones.

Rest in cold water.

Face is so fucking good though. A friend of mine's cuban dad used to make the dankest tacos I've ever had. Face meat was his specialty. Oh, to taste them again. Sadly we had a huge falling out and thus my access to the food of the Gods is gone.

Anchovies

Midwest as well. Found an Indian place now I'm hooked on the stuff.

did you miss the crab

Durian