What would post-post-postmodernism and post-post-post-postmodernism look like?

What would post-post-postmodernism and post-post-post-postmodernism look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-postmodernism
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/26/fingerprints-and-dna-of-up-to-800-terror-suspects-destroyed-beca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just a reminder to report, hide & sage these /b/-tier summerfag threads.

Shut up reddit subhuman.Just by this post I can bet that I have been longer on this site.

It would look like something not so obtusely named

Post-modernism is the end, you can't go beyond.

You can also go beyond
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-postmodernism

>Pakis raped 1400 working class children over several years. The Labour council turned a blind eye to it, a social worker who tried to investigate was fired without cause and her files on the case "mysteriously" vanished from her locked desk drawer. At one point, the father of one of the girls went to their house to make them give his daughter back, only to have the police called on him for disturbing the peace. He was dragged away in cuffs while the rapists taunted him saying "you'll only make it worse for her." Another time, a girl who tried to run away was doused in petrol and threatened with immolation if she didn't comply. The pakis were eventually caught and charged (soft sentencing) but there were no consequences for the government employees who enabled them.

It's already here

Nah its still postmdernism.We first have to go trough post-postmodernism.Also another gem by our postmodernism society telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/26/fingerprints-and-dna-of-up-to-800-terror-suspects-destroyed-beca/

bump for truth

The next movement will be simply a number. The old conventions of reality and existence washed away with the simple acceptance of beauty found physical shape. Numbers are reality.

The concept that there is nothing new under the sun has never been more true. Look at music, not one major development has been made for at least a decade. Mark my words, the demiurge is losing interest; we're on our way out.

Like this

Are you retarded?Music is more experimental different,and complex than ever and you seems to be some turbopleb who only listens to top40.

I'm the Turbopleb when I have followed the entire development of music from the renaissance and can say authoritatively that nothing genuinely new has happened in decades? Look at Nico Muhly and Thomas Ades. Its just Terry Reilly with new branding. Meanwhile electronic has basically stagnated since all the IDM wankers tapped out pretty much every musical particulate from microtones to mastering. There's just no fecund ground left as far as I can tell. We have an inchoate sort of AI-composed music but Emily Howell just sounds like easy listening or Frank Zappa trying to emulate Bach. I am convinced that due the fundamental structure of the harmonic series that any unique development in music is nearly inconceivable in a world after Schoenberg, Berg, Stravinsky, even up to La Mont Young and Aphex Twin. There are a finite number of distinguishable tones, countless permutations but only so many that can sound categorically distinct. The written word is probably less tapped out and even there it seems we are coming to a conclusion. Art and therefore man is reaching an event horizon, that's what I believe

Tails Gets Trolled is legitimately a postmodern classic.

Ten years is nothing

People have been saying this shit since forever, even that quote is from Shakespeare, you tremendous new-age pseud

god the person who made this was so ahead of his time

Truly a cutting-edge mind.

Yeah the problem with that logic is at some point it must needs be true. Humanity cannot just exist indefinitely without creating all the art that is worth creating in its time no matter what some starry-eyed utopians wish to believe

>must needs be

Jesus fucking Christ, SHIT UP!

Maybe I was a little quick to judge. You seem to know more about this than me.

Ever since computer music became a thing we're in a timbre renaissance, and I genuinely feel sorry for you if you can't into that.

Shut up reddit subhuman.Just by this post I can bet that I have been longer on this site.

>Wikipedia and statistics centres (except when they can be minsterpeted for our agenda) is ran by kikes and shills
>quotes directly off fucking sub-dailymail tier tabloid

Alt right """logic"""" everyone

Kind of purple. Like a bright, shiny purple.

Triggered

Me unironically posting this pic. Pic unrelated,

Just "intentionally" misspell things then call it art.

After Postmodernism is Neomedievalism. Get fucking hyped.

>tfw you've already grown bubas under your armpits

nice

it's cooler on fast boards though

>I don't understand what postmodern means

well apparently you don't, because postmodernism is different in every conceivable way
even down to the way time is portrayed

If we have gone as far forward as is possible, the only way to keep going forward is to go backward.

>the only way to keep going forward is to go backward.
That statement reminds me of the beginning of The Napoleon of Notting Hill

>Neomedievalism

I'm having a hard time imagining what that would even be like.

Post-post modernism would be the new sincerity, so post-post-post modernism would probably just be post modernism again.

Is that a Nipple.

I'm the guy who you replied to and you are still wrong.You seems to not really have any idea about anything and only talk about ultra famous artists like they are that important.

Just like medievalism but with a neo prefix.

>we're in a timbre renaissance

this. we barocque now. we even basso continuo now.

this is what people were saying about painting 100 years ago. no one is thinking about music in the 'right way' that it would undergo such a radical transformation. the closest to a musical 'avant-garde' is hip-hop the way it challenges traditional structure

computer music doesn't resolve any of the issues with the medium

What are the issues with the medium?

>not wanting irrelevant shit on Veeky Forums
>triggered
pick none and fuck off

so we can wear leather trench coats, cool sunglasses and gain the power to dodge bullets?

I think both of you should look into the neurocognitive/mathematical fields who study music.

Consonance and dissonance are more complex than just following harmonics.