How many McDonalds burgers can you eat, Veeky Forums?

How many McDonalds burgers can you eat, Veeky Forums?

By the end of this the cheese and mayo got so disgusting and cold I could barely finish the last one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkKuvAJJ1O8
youtube.com/watch?v=4bzvQJ9neV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4 mcdoubles once
i didn't poop solid for a week

i can take 5 cheese/hamburger then i'm full.

I recently tried plain hamburgers as opposed to cheeseburgers for the first time in ~10 years.
Delicious compared to cheeseburgers which actually taste too cheesy.

bitch ass gut, i can do 4 mcdubs easy

We're all not 300+ pounds here, fatty.

if I eat one burger from mcdonald's my stomach hurts. I can eat two mcchickens or two double cheeseburgers from burger king though. there's just something about the beef at mcdonald's that fucks me up

aint fat, just dont have a bitch ass gut

12 cheeseburgers

1 mcchicken, 1 mcdouble and I'm good. never tried more.

so warm them back up fucknuts

I've never tried and the last time I are McDonald's was years ago, but judging by the last time I had their food I'm going to go ahead and say something like 15-20. Maybe 40 or so if consumed throughout a football game.

Back when I worked at McDonalds the most calories for under 5 dollars was a tie between 3 McDoubles or 3 Junior Chickens. That was less than 5 years ago and I don't think it has changed much since then.

3 is the magic number.

Mayo in McDoubles?

....some greasy assed cheeseburger-gut having ma'fuckers up in this piece....

2 Big Macs
1 Large Fry
1 Large Orange Hi-C

Never tried just burgers...

Why even reply then shit head no one gives a fuck it`s not related to the thread topic. Fucking retard

If I had to guess, probably 5 or 6.

When I was in a bad period of my life, I'd eat 10 cheeseburgers in one sitting up to several times a week. Now I can't eat more than two.

I stopped eating McDonald's years ago.

Aw. I'm sorry I hurt you user.

I've never really tested my upper limits, but have eaten:

>4 double quarter pounders
>12 mcdoubles
>8 big macs

not all at once, mind you. each time I could have eaten more.

>mcdubs
probably kys

Depends are we talking like dollar menu cheeseburgers if so about 9 i think.

I would never do that again but it was nice to find out how much of a shameful fatass i could be.

I killed 66 chicken nuggs from McD's in one sitting and then couldn't move for an hour

Went to KFC and got a 20 piece bucket from a friend. Went to McD's and filled it with "as many McDoubles as it will hold." They put 20 in it. The last 5 on the bottom were soaked in grease. Couldn't finish...

4 mcdoubles usually kickstart my gut, I do it everytime I feel constipated

Lol I could probably eat you then fuck your mom bitch boy

McDonald is pretty much shit, in fact cut out the middle man and just give me a order of shit. fudge sundaes,fries,and fish sandwiches, still surprisingly good.

Dude wtf

I ate that 20 piece nugget and puked

youtube.com/watch?v=zkKuvAJJ1O8

youtube.com/watch?v=4bzvQJ9neV4

3 makes for a good meal. If you're asking how many I can eat before needing to stop, probably about 7 or 8

Happy meal

>mcdonalds

Asses and eyeballs friend

I was quite drunk recently and bought 5 bigmacs. I ate them all and forced my roommate to play the rocky theme while I ate the last 2 because I was wasted and thought it was funny.

Aside from a short stomach ache I had no problems afterwards. Not even a fat guy.

>American """"""""""food""""""""""