What fast food is best when {>almost} drunk? Bonus points for treating cold symptoms

What fast food is best when {>almost} drunk? Bonus points for treating cold symptoms.

Beer drunk?

Liquor drunk?

Other urls found in this thread:

brandeating.com/p/current-menu-promotions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cockmeat sandwich, over easy

sandwiches

go the fuck back to /v/ you peice of shit

if you dont say kebab you are full of shit. its THE BEST thing when you are drunk. sober they taste like crap.

fine, potato egg and cheese tequitos - bonus points for picante salsa

>fuck tease wasted

>McDonald's
>Dairy Queen
>The grocery store

I"m a fucking American and we don't have kebabs everywhere. Best I could do is mediocre indian, the frickin desi's around here have secret restaurants I bet, heck.,

God bless potato's I recently copped some Tilda legendary rice for my starch. Toertillas are under rated, thanks to the labourer's treatment at the hand of the NWO.

A bar with over 40 beers served a flour tortilla packed with cheese resolidified from waiting.

tl;dr Tortilla sear is as important as steak sear.

What is so special about dairy queen? Isn't it like sonic with better prices and iced creams?

didnt say kebabs were easy to find did i?

$
Nothing, nothing is special about dairy queen. . . it's like the black persons version of a good fast food

brandeating.com/p/current-menu-promotions.html

Not much exciting lately.

i'm highly confused by this post

>I"m a fucking American

Not sure if that's worse than yelling I'm vegan or not.

Kapsalon, typical Dutch after-party snack

Fries, kebab, cheese, greeneries and a bunch of fucking garlic sauce and spicy sauce.

Enjoy this bomb of calories (protip, it's only enjoyable when you're drunk as fuck, it's literal heaven in that situation)

I'll make a note of it.

Burgers, always. They're really the ultimate drunk food desu.

obviously

in canada best thing hands down is either a donair or donair pizza. There's nothing better than stumbling out of the bar, ordering a huge one of these bad boys, then eating it on the street and getting half of the sweet sauce on your self/hands/ground

pic related, pizza version

one time at a house party i ordered 10 larges of just donair pizza then passed the heck out after only eating a couple slices

everyone was kinda rattled at first that there was JUST donair but its the best pizza type so w/e

Oh baby

We have the same oversized cups.
Something greasy or can be picked up by hand.
Or cheese.if your drinking beer.

tripe soup
trust me

All night long baby.
Add fries and, if Im particularly drunk Ill get that and a chicken strip dinner. With like 3 cups of gravy to slather it all in

David Hasslehoff approves

Flamethrower burger brah

>sober they taste like crap.

You just got shit kebab but considering you call yourself KIWIFAG it's still new and kinda wierd for you guys so I'm going to let it slide

Whatever they have in waffle house. Raising Canes is pretty good too

Campechanos burrito w/ guac, pico, hot peppers, cheese, refried beans and rice. And a zinc tablet for your fucking cold.

Kebab.
Lots of garlic mayo

Pancake or waffle breakfast for the bonus points for cold symptoms orange juice.

Holy shit, I spent a year in the Netherlands and I'm already fucking missing the Frites and Kapsalon.

The Kebab place in Stratumseind was my go to place.

Holy shit, Carlo Rossi is terrible. I bought one because I wanted that glass bottle and I made the awful choice of trying to drink the fucker.
This wine is so bad, a friend of mine who I recruited to assist in the drinking couldn't have more than half a cup and he was an alcoholic at the time.
It was so bad that it became a story for years, even after he was in recovery, probably because it's the one alcohol that he can think about and not want to start drinking again.

Eggs, hash browns, chili, onions, a cheese, red meat of choice.
It's kind of like if aliens had earth food described to them and then tried to make it for themselves, but it is the best drunk food of all time.

As you can tell by the pic, it was highly mixed with sweet juice,soda, liquer etc. I had a pitcher or two and (with no real life prompting) had a sad dream about france shortly before the paris attack.