I have known her longer, my smile said. True, you have been inside the circle of her arms, tasted her mouth...

>I have known her longer, my smile said. True, you have been inside the circle of her arms, tasted her mouth, felt the warmth of her, and that is something I have never had.

C U C K
U
C
K

Oh boy I love these threads.
Here's another book in Cuckscript.

>he finally gets some pussy in the second book and stops being a beta male

>ends up having a fight with her for no good reason

What's cucky about it?

How not to do unreliable narrator: the book

Dalinar is based as fuck though

Cuck'd by Navani and his dead brother

And yet, AND YET that is exactly what the die-hard fans of the book will praise it for. "Look at this great unreliable narrator that was used as a cover up for shitty plotting, writing, and everything else."

Well yes because they don't understand how an unreliable narrator is supposed to work.

>He was only pretending to be retardedly good at everything

Read this book immediately after name of the cuck, so I was on high alert for another shitty author-insert fantasy book. This wasn't anything name of the wind so your opinion is trash.

Kill yourself Pat.

>I managed very little sleep that night, and Losi came closer to killing me than Felurian ever had. She was a delightful partner, every bit as wonderful as Felurian had been.

>But how could that be? I hear you ask. How could any mortal woman compare with Felurian?

>It is easier to understand if you think of it in terms of music. Sometimes a man enjoys a symphony. Elsetimes he finds a jig more suited to his taste. The same holds true for lovemaking. One type is suited to the deep cushions of a twilight forest glade. Another comes quite naturally tangled in the sheets of narrow beds upstairs in inns. Each woman is like an instrument, waiting to be learned, loved, and finely played, to have at last her own true music made.

>Some might take offense at this way of seeing things, not understanding how a trouper views his music. They might think I degrade women. They might consider me callous, or boorish, or crude.

>But those people do not understand love, or music, or me.

This is the kind of thing I read and think "If this shit can get published, there's always hope for me."

I mean Jesus Fuck.

Imagine him reading that out loud in his nasally "Asperger's accent".

That's terrible. Is this like a romance novel for literal neckbeards?

>I read a shitty book after reading a shitty book and it wasn't as shitty as the previous so you're an idiot for calling it shitty

I liked it personally but that's subjective. Calling it Cuckscript is objectively wrong, though.

This may not be true for all, but it's true for some. It's nice to see different insights into human feeling.

pssst

Yeah pretty much

The irony of all the music talk in the book is that it's incredibly superficial despite Kvothe being some sort of prodigy

Kaladin is still whipped by Syl, and to a lesser extent by Shallan.

come on, you know that's not even comparable.

well meme'd

More writers should read Miss Wade's chapter in Little Dorrit. That is how you write an unreliable narrator. It's so good some plebs actually trust her biased account over Dickens'. That fucking miniseries missed her character so much.

That sounds like a parody.

>skilled lover of women

master degree (:

You know it's pretty horrible when you genuinely can't distinguish

>Extremely sophisticated, debonair way

>this nigga is rich
>my book will never be published

Wake me up,
wake me up inside,
I can't wake up,
wake me up inside,
Save me!

>>But those people do not understand love, or music, or me.

aww