youtube.com/watch?v=VYQDFN7OX6k

Pumpkin pie and spiced pumpkin soup.

Pukin has a season?
I just thought that was an every morning thing

Pumpkin soup is the best!
Coconut milk, curry spices.

>you will never save her

Pukin season?
Is this a binge-purge thing? Although, there's a lot of things about the holidays that get me pukin.

Stop memeing OP.
He meant 'pukkin 'purray.

who else carving a pepe? i know you're out there :)

bitch does it look like she purges?

kek

>pukkin purray

'pukkin 'purray

>check uploads
>bacon wrapped dates

I just want to throw a grenade.

Is she alive? She hasn't posted a video with her face recently,is she gonna die?

36 seconds

Is this what I have to look forward to when I get old? I'd plow every one of those big beautiful women.

Yeah, they're really pretty. The guys on the other hand... god, if they're all the same age they didn't age well.

nutty maple bread pudding baked in a carved out pumpkin is what I always contribute at thanksgiving. It's basically the best tasting thing ever.

I love her

Aren't bacon-wrapped dates a tradition spanish tapas dish or something? That shit's not weird.

If I saw someone frogposting via jack-o-lantern I'd leave flaming shit at their door.

That's a lie. You'd have a chuckle and wonder if you've ever replied to one of their posts.

>back left
is that jack?

Yeah. I'd just look at it with an extremely smug pepe face.

This is a sad reflection of your sex lives, bros. Get some standards.

yeah, I wonder what's going on.

i feel bad. she seems genuinely nice and sweet; just clueless about health and nutrition

>this is gluten free, so it's healthy

>tfw you will never done out on Sara or Tammy's beautiful butthole

dine*

But why

This lady's cooking channel has some of the fattest and most delicious looking food I've ever seen in my life.

And she's a fucking pro with a lot of them too. Have you seen her make spring rolls? She makes it look super easy.

She can cook literally any cuisine with finesse and it explains why/how she has a husband.

She has a husband because any normal guy would tear her ass up every chance they got.
Imagine her moans as he pumps her doggy style while manipulating her love button reach-around style...