What do YOU make with your leftover mashed potatoes?

What do YOU make with your leftover mashed potatoes?

mashed potatoes

Not that I ever have any, but gnocchi is great to make with left overs.

more steak

Enemas.

Mix them with stuff like cheese, bacon, and green onions and throw them in the waffle iron.

I might chop up green onion, red bell pepper, and maybe just whatever my veggie leftovers might be, dip in egg, roll in some breadcrumbs, possibly with some parmesan, pan fry til crispy. Serve with some sour cream. Sometimes I curry-ize them, or add some bacon or ham, or chicken.

You can also add them to boxed potato pancake mix, or combine them with egg and matzo meal or other cracker meal.

Papa relleno

what do you mean? They are already made

Terrible, take a lap.

Cream of potato soup.

Tater tots!

salmon potato cakes
shepard's pie

JEW FRIES!

Any recipes?

bubble and squeak

Add cream to potatoes.

With 4 brothers(including me) and 2 sisters, a satanic parrot(I'm sure it's a bird of prey), and a doge, there are never leftovers.

Wait...
Hold up...
You saying you can turn mash potatoes into tatter tots? Are you the culinomancer!?
Teach us.

I don't mash potatoes, but I cut m up in the morning and fry them with some onion and egg.

I've put blobs of mash onto a parchment paper lined oven tray and successfully frozen them before.

Thaw out at least a few hours before you want to eat, cover and microwave. Stop every minute to stir it

As long as you added lots of milk/cream and butter at the start it's actually not that bad

Don't peel the potatoes first is another tip

>having left over mashed potatos

boil em mash em stick em in a stew

This. Little flour and an egg too, to keep them together.

You mean the culinaromancer?

So bubble and squeek like in ops pic?

You boil leftover mashed potatoes?

Uh, roll into balls, egg, flour, egg, breadcrumbs. Fry in oil for crispy outer layer, mushy inner layer.

fkn lmao

Does OP's pic look like it was put in a waffle iron?

You apply heat in a different way so its a different dish altogether?
Ok. Am I being memed here?

oooo croquettes

Are waffles different from pancakes?

Are you just pretending to be stupid?

I mix them with chopped up apple and milk, and cook on the stove until the apples soften and released some liquid. Then I add allspice and a cinnamon stick. It looks like trash but it tastes pretty good.

>left overs
boy not in this house

>leftover mashed potatoes
I don't follow.

Yes waffles are inherently different to pancakes, they use far more sugar to make them crispy whereas pancakes are fluffy.

who the fuck makes mashed potatoes

Me too.

Upwards of millions of people