Found this ether collectibles game in a discord channel, looks like some easy money since it's so new...

Found this ether collectibles game in a discord channel, looks like some easy money since it's so new, only a few purchased

Thinking about doubling some eth and copping link, what do you guys think?

topcryptomemes.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopepe.net
linkies.biz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This dev's games are dope. Flipped my eth on both linkies and etherheroes. Some of those motherfuckers went to .24. Getting in. Ty user.

i like this more
cryptopepe.net
only rare pepes, clean enterprise
already made some good cash, it's developing some more features but it0s kinda good

>Yet ANOTHER shit ETH pyramid scam

>Found this ether collectibles game
Sure, you just """""""""""found it"""""""""""""".

Kil yourself subhuman.

>R7v8W5gq
lmao nice try pajeet

Soooo can i have my .255 ETH from leaders back now?

I fucking love these

Unironically made a thousand bucks off this shit

>same user
You can't hide your mistake shill.

easy profit getting in at ground floor ty OP

thanks just bought 100k

That game is a piece of shit scam

lol OP got waltonchained and erased his reply

Is there anything running on the ETH network that isn't a pyramid scheme made by a bunch of Pajeets and shilled by Discord spergs?

not really

Anytime would be nice Hardware#3220

(OP)
OH NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Blockchain is truly a revolutionary technology.

you're such a fucking retard, you basically kill your game by setting the price so high at the start. Linkies lasted only 10 mins and you obviously didn't learn your lesson you dumb faggot

And by anytime i mean like right now

MULTIPLE ID FAGGOT

I didn't realise pajeets hated money this badly

lol i wonder how much OP made from exit scamming like 10 times

YOU HAD ONE JOB AND YOU FUCKED IT UP KYS FAGGOT

THIS GUY OWES ME .255 ETH FROM THE LEADERS GAME HE TOOK DOWN 2 DAYS AGO HIS DISCORD IS HARDWARE#3220

You failed at shilling this. You know most of us can see deleted posts?

Try harder you Discord cucks.

TRY HARDER TWAT YOU'RE BURNED ALREADY HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

YOU THINK YOU'RE ANONYMOUS HERE??? DISCORD TRACKED

transactions are about to pick up
still a chance to get in on ground floor faggots

>volume picking up

WASAWASAWASAWASAAAAAAAAAAP

>one new sale

OMG VOLUMEEEEE

The ones with the slower starts always end up being the most successful honestly

till the dev (you) takes the game down right after the floor sells

ITT: brainlets mad that they can’t make eth games, so they rage at OP who makes one every day

4x 0.03txs from the very same pajeet WASA WASA SUCK MY DICK

shouldn't (you) be buying the soyjak meme right now?

How pathetic does your life have to be to make an ETH pyramid scam?

fud, they're different addresses

I'm mad cause the dev took his last game down after I bought a bunch of the floor. Stole my money cause theres no way to get it back.

ITT: FBI knockin on OPs door some day when ETH blockchain is investigated very soon

You really gonna make fun of me after you stole .255 eth from me dude? I tried to be nice about the whole thing and you burned me.

TWO DIFFERENT ADRESSES? OMG YOU CAN CREATE NIGGILLION ADRESSES ON MEW IN SECONDS
THOSE TWO HAVE 0.04 ETH EACH ON IT

Top choice fud

more txs coming through. these floors will sell out, like they always do. check linkies.biz and etherheroes.co. same dev.

Easy double eth

Fudders BTFO.

I got BTFO from this dev after he stole my money on etherleaders.com. Took the site down an hour after posting because there was a bug. He said he would refund everyone and never did.

how many wagecuckbucks an hour do you have to earn in order to want to fud ether game threads?

.255 ETH

Newfag OP unironically kill yourself

Alright I spent my lunch money on Chad and the Jew.

I’m too scared to get in on these games but it seems like they always pick up. The absolute state.

YOU'RE PATHETIC OP

linkies.biz/
Not buying into the true game if you want chainlink to stop bleeding

you will never see that money again

Yeah I probably won't. Gotta learn sometimes.

just shill it and your bags will sell. you're fudding yourself, are you retarded?

why shill the game when you guys will just take it down once the floor sells?

Well considering 1 guy owns almost all the "memes" we'll see if I do make money.

how do i add a trust line for an xlm binance wallet?

Somebody with experience in ethereum games please tell me about them. Are they better the bagholding altcoins or losing at margin trading.

What's the success rate with ETH games? do you lose if you're a greedy brainlet?

Be careful user, there's lots of scams out there.

basically you only lose if you're the final bagholder
in this devs games, shit usually goes to .12 or .24 but there's a lot of fud around it for some reason. if you're comfy risking $30 to possibly get $60, just buy one and then shill it. ez

AAAAND IT'S DEAD

GOOD JOB FUCKTARD. ENJOY ETERNAL BAGHOLDING