What do you think of this shithole? I hate them but like $5.00 ready pizza

What do you think of this shithole? I hate them but like $5.00 ready pizza.

bland and shitty, I'd rather just pay for 2 good slices at a local 'za joint

Hot and Ready + some extra cheese + 5 more minutes in the oven is what I do, way better than a 5 dollar frozen pizza

had it once unfortunately. tastes like school cafeteria pizza.

probably the lowest quality pizza you can get

Meh, decent pizza but I'd never eat there again after working there for a month.

Story? What's so bad about it, and tel us what's actually in it, I'm curious

Just got a pepperoni 5 dollar pizza, i feel nauseous desu

Breadsticks were good though

Have a cousin working there give us the story

Wtf is the 'za meme, its fucking gay

>I hate them but like $5.00 ready pizza.

That's what everyone says

If I'm feeling exceptionally lazy I'll hit up the drive through. The people who talk shit about their pizza are the same fucks who are too lazy to make their own so their opinion doesn't matter.

>'za

kys my man

Well, you get what you pay for. Not bad considering it's only $5 for a whole pizza.
This is probably just me though, but I have to eat a lot of it to feel full.

It's alright when you don't feel like preparing frozen 'za.

You can get $5 pizzas at Pizza Hut that are way better.

is just so fucking salty. that's their secret. salt it and it will taste good.

I had it once at work. My team was ordering pizza and I didn't want to look like Mr. Autistic by not participating.

It was the most disgusting, low-quality pizza I had ever eaten.

I'd only eat it again if I was literally starving to death and need some food (and I use this word in its lowest edible form) to survive.

I like it even if it's low quality. It tastes decent with a good hot sauce or some homemade pickled jalapenos. I prefer it over all the other chain pizza brands, because they all fucking suck.

You should be able to buy malt liquor and ciggs at any little caesars location.

I just threw up lads, think some fucker didnt wash his hands

Found a cockroach underneath a pepperoni once.

why were you eating at my house..

I think you are not a chef, or a cookery even
Veeky Forums is now for cookery, you've been warned

I agree

I think it's pretty good as long as it's piping hot . It's manufactured taste but for fucks sake for like 20 bucks you can eat like a goddamn king. The ingredients are decent too, the deep dish supreme pizza is pretty fucking spot on after some high grade herbal indulgence.

he may be on to something...

one time I ordered a deep dish. it was a long ass time ago. supposed to be square or some shit? they messed up, so they made another one, and let me keep the first one. but the second one was wrong, too, which they also let me keep. so I got 3 pizzas for the price of 2. everyone was really nice. yeah I ate 3 pizzas in one day, what of it?

It's made like any other fucking pizza at a chain. You either sell 500 pizzas for $10 or be like LC and sell 1000 for $5. Never just order the hot n ready ones. Get one fresh made and wait the 7 minutes or so it takes. Get a pepperoni one and add parmesan before they bake it so they have to make it fresh. They won't just sprinkle it on an old one sitting around. Change it from pepperoni to sausage or this or that. Made fresh again. All still the same exact price if it's a one topping incuding when you add the parmesan to a pepperoni one. They make their dough in house every day. That's more than Pizza Hut and Domino's can say. But while on the topic of pizza, we know Papa John and he is in commercial and whatever, but was there ever a person named Domino or something that created Domino's pizza? Did it start off as a one location local place ever?