Thoughts on "5 Guys Burgers and Fries"? I usually really like it, but threw up the last time I ate it

Thoughts on "5 Guys Burgers and Fries"? I usually really like it, but threw up the last time I ate it.

it's okay

>threw up the last time I ate it

Typical iphone poster behavior.

What did you get?

i like the burgers but i also like the fries

What kind of burg do you bros order at the cinema?

They're ok. First time I saw them, I realized they make their shit to order by pressing down the patties with an "iron", so you get two thin patties that cook quickly. I thought that was fucking genius.

Very disappointed in the cheese and BBQ sauce, mildly disappointed in the other toppings. There's a very small chain here in BC Canada called Vera's which does literally everything better while only being a tiny bit more expensive. Worth it, in my opinion.

>Vera's

Vancouverfag here, can confirm Vera's is the place to go if you want to feel like a fat American for the day.

Positively love the cajun fries.

Burgers were pretty middling for their price.

Right on dude. Love getting a burger and beer at the location here in Port Moody

Standard bacon cheeseburger, with ketchup/mustard and mushrooms and pickles

They make great chicken burgers too. Bummed the Marpole location closed, I go to the one on Denman every so often but have not been there in a long time. I think I might go this weekend.

>dissapointed in the cheese

Agreed. Just had a "little cheeseburger" today with all the toppings and my cheese wasnt even melted it was gross like kraft singles too

5guys is sustained purely on viral marketing and brainwashing.
Paying $7 for a $4 Wendy's meal.
Order a 'little hamburger' with everything and 'little fries', just holy fuck what is with those huge "regular" portions? $7. Fatties. Fatties all around me!
Unwrap that burger AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, the foil steams the burger turning the bun into mush rapidly, paper would be a better wrapper.
The burger is just okay, better than mcd but then everything is better than mcd.

Vastly overhyped. It's twice the price and half the flavor of anything I could make at home. It's no better than Wendy's. I brought a friend there because he kept hearing it was the shit, and no surprise to me, he was dissapointed. They need to lower the prices to make up for the averageness.

I only ate there once, right after one opened in my area.
It was fine for what it was but I wouldn't say it was any better than any of the other good chain burger places around. Felt a little over priced too.

I've never gone back. Not because I didn't like it or anything I just have enough burger places I think about going to. It just wasn't any better than any of them to replace one.

it costs £14-15 for a meal in the uk..

Used to work there. Clean establishment and generally good practices. Workers are occasionally incompetent cooks though and wait time exceeds moats expectations

Little burgers are a quarter pound and small fry is big enough for 2. Your toppings are all free ,but i do agree on the buns being shitty and aluminum being illogical.

makes coasties insanely assblasted for some reason

best fast food burger

Decent burgers
Decent fries in large quantity
slightly over priced
vastly over hyped
I'd go there over other international chains but stick to regional or local places where I can

Delicious but, fries aside, everything costs way too much.

Fries are good but muh black food review guy hyped the burgers up so much.

>Vera's
it's good but a little too pricey IMO

i usually just hit up the DQ in Port Moody for burgers

overpriced and severally overrated.

Go to The Habit instead. Quality food and fair pricing.

habit is also overpriced bullshit

I will fucking fight you

>chicken club with swiss
$6.99 for this average shit of a sandwich at my local habit.

oh okay no that I can agree on.

I dont go for anything but their burgers. Those things are the shit.

this is why you dont get anything but burgers at a burger restaurant moron

>double char with cheese
$4.85 and the burger isn't anything special. The chicken club shit is their most blatant offense but honestly everything is overpriced

Too expensive for what they give you. Like, yea it's less expensive than a good burger but it has that weird quality line where it's more expensive than shit tier McDonalds but not that big of a price difference to just going to your local diner and getting a burger instead.

I will say that I love how much cheese they put on. I love cheese.

Its good but not great. Such fat. I go all the way with everything so its slabbered with shit.

Its expensive doe can get some double doibles from in n out or get burger and beer from a nice pub or brewery

Good when theres a crave