Are there exchanges which still haven’t listed link? Can someone make a list please...

Are there exchanges which still haven’t listed link? Can someone make a list please. Then we can go down the list and find the coin request form for each one. We can try various Chinese ones and Korean ones too. We can get some copypasta translated.

Basically we need to get organised about this shit and since no one else seems to be doing it I will do it myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coinbase

this fucking cope. user you're fudding harder than you can imagine right now

Yes well maybe you could find their email address for this sort of stuff and share it here because I’m not a coinbase user and then some user could write a chainlink pitch which everyone could modify slightly and send

Post this on linkTrader. They are a bit more organized there. Veeky Forums artists are only good for memes and digging up secret info

If link is added to some quite big exchanges due to this thread I think the price will go up.

Maybe you could post it on linktrader for me since I don’t have a reddit account

Take it to linktrader I’ll help there. Autists will just ruin it

I don’t have a reddit account

fuck off faggot link will take off just fine without your autism

stocks.exchange

also stop posting link on reddit
those retards dont deserve link

Good idea, its over manipulated

BTW Op typically they only accept nominations or applications for listings from dev teams.

This kind of complacency is going to kill this coin. Do not listen to this person and people like him

youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0

>digging up secret info
let me correct you. What you mean to say is they are good at being gullible and tricking retards to buy trash

Then you don’t want to actually hustle. Someone’s already on it though

They won’t ignore hundreds of emails

Why bother, no one gives a damn about link other than the couple dozen autists here.

They announced alpha and all that happened was a pnd.

UPBIT
BITTREX

ONLY NEEDS THOSE 02

Why isn’t it on bittrex? Any reason?

Twitter campaign too

Spam newspapers and tv news channels with emails about chainlink (bitcoin 3.0)

I know a couple people in local tv. I’ll give it a try

>already on binance
>thinking fucking bittrex will make a difference

Just sell and forget about it

It will make a difference. Not everyone is a fucking eager newfag with a binance account.

you clearly dont know enough about chainlink if you honestly believe that

Its not on kucoin

No one knows enough about chainlink. That’s part of the problem. This board is just idiots meming at each other and no one really discussing the application of it

Do they have an email or a coin request url?

Sincerely how new are you. It’s been discussed to exhaustion here

Almost all of them

>he doesn't realize that exchanges have prices they charge to list new coins/tokens
>he thinks they do it for free
LOLE........

Nope. If they can profit from fees they will add anything. But western based exchanges need the Devs permission to list a coin or token. Binance just doesn't give two Fucks. If it were up to Sergey Chainlink would have remained in Etherdelta.

W need whales on this shit not reddit. Only thing that will bring them in is more news.
Crypto is a market where everyone wants to get rich quick, Link is dropping because its a long term hold that hasn't had news in a week(eternity in crypto time)

that was when binance was new and unknown. now they charge a fuckload for a new listing.

Not very new at all. And I haven’t seen anything spectacular

Binance is krill central. If you want whales you need oldschool exchanges like poloniex and bittrex.

Then I guess we’ve been seeing different threads