Your most favorite childhood breakfast cereal, and when is the last time you've had it?

Your most favorite childhood breakfast cereal, and when is the last time you've had it?

Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs.
~2004/2005.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D7SqcEODyfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I eat a few boxes of these per year, OP.

If you like them, just buy them.

But what would they think of me? A 24yo man buying children's cereal. I'd be ridiculed, and made a pariah.

>eating kids cereal as an adult
The sugar and fortified vitamins are only good for kids, plus it's fairly immature don't you think

I mean, eating lunchables as an adult is one thing.

But cereal is cereal. It's all the same low quality bullshit that you eat really fast just to get some calories before work, so why not eat the sugary shit that you enjoy eating instead of some tasteless bran shit?

>man stops eating tasty breakfast to cut down on small joys

you lead a miserable life

You're miserable

This shit. I tried it back in 2013 at the age of 21. I couldn't bare how it tore up the roof of your mouth.

this is always my problem with CC as well. i get frequent cankersores and the sharp sugary bits just tear the shit out of my sores. it's like i'm eating nails

Hoe can you even stand all the sugar in them as an adult honestly?

Kek. I was just like you. Wait until you turn 29.

Not some brand. Just oatmeal, with milk, sugar, cinnamon..
Look at me now. 6.1". -200 lb'

>6'1
>-200lbs
What's up lanket?

Best cereal tbqh laddies

Youre you, sire

Kellog's Chocos "Shell"

youtu.be/D7SqcEODyfQ

Last had them in.... 2006, mixed a minibox into my müesli.

Are you suggesting that you find children's cereal to be "fun"? You get enjoyment out of it?

I could never find these again in stores, time to order off the net.

Scottish oatmeal are god tier. I have a mini slow cooker i used, poured boiling water over the oats and just let it sit, stirring ocassionally. So fucking creamy

Cinnamon toast crunch
About a year, I could eat it every day though

rice crispies and shredded wheat is heavenly.