Volume has more than tripled since the beginning of March

Volume has more than tripled since the beginning of March.
Fork is tomorrow.
Site update and FIAT pairing coming soon.

This is going to explode this month, regardless of the long term success of the platform.

no other exchange is trying to be a ONE STOP SOLUTION right?
Coss will definitely have a huge niche in this market once they accomplish all their goals. I think coss could very well be the exchange all others are compared to, if they can pull it off.

I’m getting really close to selling 4K~ links to get 4k~ COSS to round my bag to 10k.

It’s stupid to think this won’t hit $10 at some point this year, no?

No amount or fiat pairing will stop us from having seizures trying to trade on their exchange UI. Its just as shitty as it gets.

911 has been located.

Bro, this thing is going to hit 10 EASY. What are you waiting for?

Sheeeeeit
YOLO right?
Trading on my phone on a train right now
About to crack a beer

at 50 mil per 24h this should be around 15$ if the yearly ROI is the same as now.. which is roughly 1.5%.

God damn I might actually make it after all, Iv got 200k COSS and this is the only coin that is still In profit from when I changed my holdings around on the 1st of jan

>It’s stupid to think this won’t hit $10 at some point this year, no?
Real talk... I can't imagine it not hitting $20. KCS hit that in Jan with a similar circulating supply. KCS had more volume at that time, but it's fairly inevitable that COSS will reach it too. Either fiat will do it, or 'the right' promotion coin will drop. Any skeptics about it hitting KCS's ATH would be easily sold by COSS being a fixed 50% split with the fiat options.

Grab some COSS and get comfy.

Coss order book UI is truly awful

don't worry to much, they will do an UI 1.1 update later where you will have movable panels to customize the ui to your own liking

Dude they will improve that shit with the new ui coming in the next few weeks.

Easy moon. Expecting $3 again soon.

did it
sitting on 10,072.12 COSS now.

We all gonna make it user.

Sitting on 20,600 right now.

congrats! no longer a stinkie linkie, can you smell the fresh air?

When do you think it will hit 5$?

end of the month at the latest.

haha.. I wish.. let's be realistic

By summer if there's no massive market bull run.

visualize the waves those cheeks would make as she releases a powerful BRAAP

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP *....AAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPFFF.... AAAAAAAPPPPPPP

mmmmmmmm

Now that Kucoin is exit scamming, we're definitely gonna make it guys

>HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

Info?

oh fuck!!!
KUCKS ARE GETTING FUCKED!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see those kuck bucks flow into coss.... if they don't steal all their money lol

holy fucking shit
I remember shilling COSS because I love my anons and want them to make it and there was always this ONE FROG POSTER laughing, FUDDING COSS and shilling his ref link in every thread

Feels good mane

Lol. No

As everyone like throwing random numbers here is what you must keep in mind :

10$ would give COSS a MC of 625MM$ the double of what Ark or factom got.

20$ would give COSS a MC of 1.2B$ or the double of Sia got or same MC of OmiseGo and higher MC than BNB.

And? At that value the volume would be so high that you'd receive more money from coss than from the ones you mentioned.

At a volume required for 20$ you'd get 200$ per week if you have 10000 coins (which is currently less than 5 grand).

What kind of payouts would you recieve for 5 investing grand into other coins.

Fucking hilarious. COSS holders have become even more delusional than Tron holders.

Cheers to that user who shilled it last September at 7cents

most people don't know how sexy the next UI update is going to look. That + the fiat pairs coming out makes COSS a pretty nice buy right now.

I was just saying. I hold about 15k.
All the exchanges and lots of other projects have worked on getting fiat implemented as well, and in April they all might get it (COSS included).

COSS really needs to keep up with the competition, at this point it must stop looking like a startup but I'm confident about their work.

buy at least 5k COSS right now and you will have thicc korean fwbs

Gross.

Shill me on this pajeets, whats the specialty on this coin.

1 COSS = 1 Asian wife

COSS has a fee allocation. From every trade on the exchange, they take a fee and from that fee 50% goes to the exchange and 50% to the token holders. In the future, this will also include the fees from fiat deposits (around march/April supposedly) and from the merchants that will be able to operate on the site.

Holding a reasonable amount myself, but it is one of my higher risk investments. There are a lot of things that need to go right for it to really take off. As of yet, the exchange cannot handle even close to Binance levels of volume, but they are actively hiring new devs and the like.

It's an exchange platform coin like BNB.
It pays dividends.
The exchange platform is going to be awesome in like two weeks.
And finally out of beta mode.

This is the wisest investment you can make for the month of March.

so like POWH,, just less risky....riiiiight.

A lot less risky.
Read this thread.

Looks like she's got 5 more layer of clothing underneath that jeans, unless she's got those mutated legs like this one.

Why?

ez moni ez life

> muh bags so heavy

I'm all-in with 12,300 COSS right now, considering throwing another $1000 in tonight while the price is nice and spicy low.

I think API might be an even bigger driver of the price than FIAT at least in terms of immediate gains. There's a lot of arbitrage opportunities that bots can't use right now.

You have until the end of this trading promotion to get COSS at 60c (14th of April if I'm not wrong)

no way. Coss will be $5 end of this month EASY.
buy now or forever be a poorfag

So is coss targeting a specific market ?

What's their plan.. US and Chinese markets are flooded with exchanges and have very high competition, they wouldn't survive a minute in those waters.

Coss is literally run and founded by a scam artist. Rune Evensen has started many cash grab schemes at the expense of other people's money. There's no reason for me to think that this will be any different.
>But they made an exchange!
>But this time it's different, it's a good project
>Muh dividends
The most successful traders are successful because they limit risk. This is a high risk given that the founder is a con man

Also their exchange is garbage
There is no reason to believe that this project is different than his other schemes
And the dividends are shit. You get a dust trade for the thousands of Coss you hold.

In conclusion, this project is shit. Don't give your money away

Fair point mate. People just have $$$$ appearing before their eyes and it clouds their judgement.

The, yeah what if it could overtake Bittrex in volume and i hold (x) in tokens, that would make me bloody (x) per week !!

It's the same way Lotto's run inn'it ?
After a tad of research.. i wouldn't trust this breathing embryo with any of your money, let alone my own.

Nice FUD, just bought some more
As always when biz shits on a coin it’s time to buy it

wat.

tree outta , wat, 30 posts ? being a bit mean to your bags ?

Screenscapped

How much EoY?

3~5$ max

So no $30 - $60 like some anons have been predicting here? :)

60$ will give 4B market cap... If it doesn't mean anything to you it's tether + OmiseGo = 4B$. That's not realistic at all and I hold 12K COSS.
10$ is doable imo 3-5$ is more likely.

$3 - $5 would be very nice. I'll take it! :)

Fuck is you talking about

Looking at similar tokens BNB and Kucoins that went for massive runs during the bullrun if Coss sees the same growth we could see an average around $13-$20 id say. This is just basing off the pure speculation in the market.

Coss token does do more then those two as it has the 50% fee split. We will see what happens.

I believe you, I have read some shit about that someday

thanks will never buy it

congrats bro, get rid of them stinky chains

actually the current circ supply is 104M

smart user detected, API - bots will push the volume, more volume = higher price, simple as that