We lost everything user, why did you invest in monopoly money? what the hell were you thinking... just

>we lost everything user, why did you invest in monopoly money? what the hell were you thinking... just...

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/mogusa-413759367/2017-10-07-1-25-16mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

scared money don't make no money. if you want to play it safe, then crypto is not for you.

心配しないで、モモちゃん。
ひざ当てもう買ったよ。

AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED?!

>scared money don't make no money
>don't make
>no money

she looks like joji/filthyfrank

She is so fucking ugly, I hate incel taste

kek this girl lives in Kichijoji. I see her all the time.

it's a saying. I wonder what else you will unnecessarily literally dissect.

私はあなたのことをいつまでも愛します。mogusa

soundcloud.com/mogusa-413759367/2017-10-07-1-25-16mg

normies leave. this is a yellow fever board.

"君のことをいつまでも愛してるよ"
Sounds more natural. You don't use ~ます with someone you use 愛する with, it has quite a loaded word.

Np, we will make it back later, you trust me, right?

Shh shh shh. Don't question or attempt to second guess my decisions... You are a mouse in a maze!

BING BONG, U ROOSE HARF MIRRION DORRAR OF MAH MAH

she looks so human. like she actually has thoughts inside her head that aren't put there by someone else
how can white women compete?

パンツを見せてください。。。

found your GF lmao

If you try to leave me I'll kill myself.

Saved

They cannot. White women are

F I N I S H E D
I
N
I
S
H
E
D

thank you

I love how you guys feel so rejected by white women that you obsess over shit tier asians hoho fuck your breed cracks me up

Why would anyone invest in crypto instead of cute asian girls?

THEY SAID 1K EOY.

fuggid dood

yeah, white women are way too ugly to compete with Asians.

cute eyes

huh, I wonder who could be behind this post.

ayy

this dude wants to fuck a kaminoan

cx in the chan bois

that bitch looks like a robot
no soul whatsoever

what kind of monster is that?

>Lusting over this average gook
Absolute state of yellow fever fags

>not wanting a qt neotonic asian gf with simple facial features

it's like you hate anime

looks like an alien

Crazy part is even the lowest tier of Asian women far make a better bride than the “highest tier” of white women

t. guy who’s fucking one

i swear asian girls look fucking ugly, i can't believe biz is a fucking neet/otaku chamber

>i can't believe biz is a fucking neet/otaku chamber
Is it your first day on Veeky Forums, kid?

That's a man, right?

DELETE THIS

the autist that takes everything literal

lol u are baiting right?

>choosing worn out, men-like white roasties over asian goddess.

>Implying anyone can tell apart an Asian male with makeup from an Asian female

That better?

Please tell me how western women look so different from men.
At least with Asians it's because both look feminine, with whites it's because the women look masculine.

No. She looks like a Cocaine addict.

So it makes money!

This girl somewhat looks like she injects heroin though

The redhead is the only hot one in this thread

She looks like she is completely in love. I hope you both get to see that expression someday.

And her

With the cute Asian girl it's more something about her complexion that resembles a heroin addict, I agree about the expression.

the problem with white women is that they blow up after 30. age horribly

take off the makeup and who do you see...

Hot af

kijk deze creatura nou
daarom is mijn vriendin een chinees
tfw vrouwen zoals dit uit jouw land komen

Eens.
Enige ding is dat Aziaten op de een of andere manier geen sarcasme begrijpen, tenzij ze in een westers land geboren zijn. Ik kan niet echt zonder sarcasme in een relatie.

>Goddess
>just some roastie to any asian guy

It doesn't but it keep it safe at least.

Bogdanoff BTFO.

>tfw no qt asian gf

Error 404
Tits not detected

She would be perfect if she wasn't so flat.

If user was truly smart he would have invested in the impending doom we are leading our planet too.

God damn I love the military industrial complex.

Now I know where those mummies are from.

We Whites wuz everything.

This girl looks almost exactly like my little sister what the fuck

No... dont ... Momo chan.

I promise you I will fix this I bought a new set of kneepads and I will get us some money fast.

Please just dont leave me, you are the shining light in my life,

Kek

>ひざ当てもう買ったよ。

I'd fuck an Asian guy with makeup too

pic related

Mark?

Imagine being this pointlessly tedious. Those mean the same thing.

>"i f-forgot to take some notes miss, could I come see you after class for some tutoring?"

AYYY LMAO

asian women are literally more indoctrinated and stupid than white women. they'll date literally the most busted white guys simply so their kids can look white. they're opportunistic wastes of money and time, plus they look like dudes

>going for second-tier
>>>r/beta

how can anyone look at that face and think that's attractive. at least pajeet women and niggers have nice complexions and eyes. asian eyes always make it look like there's literally nothing going on in their heads (which is most often the case)

they look innocent and pure... look at this woman, you can tell she's done some shit and had some shit done to her: not attractive

>>>/reddit/

STOP
POSTING
GOOKS

>anime is all black haired, black eyed, yellow skinned girls
Kek, the absolute state of betabux

Kek'd

you do realize asian women are anything but that right? they're extremely opportunistic and will date literally any white man who lets them (it's the reason you always see them with busted white men - they have this weird cultural obsession with aryan white people that gets passed down from their parents, and unlike other women they uncritically accept whatever stupid shit their parents tell them). they pretty much only date men for their race and money, and since they're pretty overvalued now (everyone thinks they're much smarter and prettier than they really are) they'll jump ship the moment someone better comes along.

also they're genuinely unintelligent (they get by academically by leeching off the people around them - seriously, go hang out with some actual asian girls and see what I mean they're retarded).

this, the first thing an asian chick asks is usually how much money you make

i dunno man that sounds like a lot of basement armchair bullshit, your average girl, regardless of race, is opportunistic and just wants a husband to provide a comfy stable life and her to be free to raise some kids and focus on her "creative" hobbies

women feel sexual desire and investment in men who are worth something, doing something... that's the way they see attraction, which is why looks isn't paramount to them as it is for us

This, plus if you have male children you're pretty much guaranteed to get a 5'7" Elliot Rodger clone.

white women age like milk and they are stupid as fuck

Incidentally, I'm a wagecuck who teaches part time at a college, and the stupidest questions I get come from asian women and white women. My best students are usually asian guys and unironically pajeets (men and women)

ayy lmao

Flat is justice.

Jullie spreken echt super slecht Nederlands, wat de fuck is er mis met jullie? Belgen? Brabanders? Oost-Nederland?

this user has met asian prostitutes good for him

There's a big difference between asian women who do this and other women though. Indian women, for example, typically don't go for white guys (culturally at least) because Indian families get butthurt about divorce, which they typically associate with white people. This makes them more selective when they do decide to date white men. White women are used to having a monopoly on the dating pool, so they're also more selective when choosing white men. This mean they're both probably more likely to actually stay with you because they're in it for more than just "he's got white genes" (notice how white women who hop from guy to guy are also not particularly selective with the guys they choose to date).

Asian families literally tell their daughters do date white guys over asian guys. They're a literally self deprecating race, it's pathetic. And the main reason is honestly just that they are obsessed with how white people look - it's deeply shallow and bleeds into their own value system (or lack thereof) and makes for a pretty vapid girlfriend.

asian women* same thing really