What are some foods that will keep a depressed NEET from losing too much weight from lack of appetite & low energy?

What are some foods that will keep a depressed NEET from losing too much weight from lack of appetite & low energy?

I just remembered that grilled cheese actually still taste good, has plenty of calories, and is pretty easy to make.

What other foods are good, calorie-dense, and not too unhealthy to make?

I'm not looking for Veeky Forums bulking foods really, but more like simple filling meals.

peanut butter jar + spoon

baked potato with chili and grated cheese

burritos

Most things on the bottom shelf in your frozen premade food isle

Egg on toast.

that's totally Veeky Forums tier bulking food though
maybe it's comfort food to you?

9mm soup

Semen is great this time of year. It's best to get it straight from the source.

Bleach soup

ahaha le bleach mehmeh xd

Just drink beer, lots of calories and makes you feel better so it's good for the depression too.

Cheap wine and a handfull of Xanax

Tortilla bread + chicken breast + tomatoes +lettuce. Or any variety of wraps rather. They are filling and easy to make

this desu
they call it a beer belly for a reason

Oatmeal. I don't think it's particularly calorie dense, but it 's easy to make and tastes good to me.

Also remember to take vitamins if you aren't eating a balanced diet.

Pic related is 30 servings (4500 calories) of oats for $2.50

If price is no object, nuts are calorie dense and good for you.

And you don't have to make them at all. They come pre-made.

bananas

Also a depressed NEET more suggestions please....

Mine are pre cooked rice that you can microwave, avocados, crisps, plain yoghurt and fruit, peanuts, powdered soup and packet croutons, supermarket trifle, supermarket quiche, microwave noodles.

Bacon & eggs on white bread will keep your waifu "thicc"

thank you for this

poptarts breh

400 calories for one pouch, and they're easy to eat when you're not hungry

why the fuck are pop tarts so cheap. they're half the price of my usual breakfast cereal.

i could have been eating pop tarts all the time and saving money.

fucking bullshit trying to be healthy. life is not fair.

runescape/10

Is that cereal or an actual biscuit that you just break apart.

how old are you?
you only have to start eating healthy when you're 30

yes

The latter.

you shoudl probably lose 20 lbs

OP a personal favorite of mine is quesadillas, all you need is a bag of cheese some tortillas and a pan. Pretty filling and not too bad for you.

>No mention of tendies

OP, get yourself a big bag of frozen chicken nuggets. Microwave as needed. Dip in sauce. I recommend either honey mustard or straight honey.

Maybe some frozen tots to go with them as well.

It's nto good for the depression kek, if you want something good for depression drink caffeine shit

Maybe it won't help but have you considered supplementing vitamin d? Most people are deficient and improving it could help

at 6'4" 165 lbs?
not really, user

Honestly best thing for depression is regular vegetables, you need vitamins to not feel like shit. Try frying sliced courgettes & tomatoes with garlic + dribble some olive oil on top, tasty and easy as fuck

BUMP