Other urls found in this thread:

crypto-waifus.com/market.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy shit people like this actually exist

D-Dad?

Buy eth and ltc

?

Yikes. That is ugly. Too diversified.

Sell the alts, stay in BTC for the weekend. Monday or Tuesday every ALT will be low, then buy either ADA or XLM.

You'll never make money by holding 10 emc2s. Also, scam coin.

chill out on the shitcoins. dyor on the coins/tokens that have potential for real world application. of course not everything is gonna work but thats why you need to invest as much time as you can into learning about what youre buying and if it can actually take off. be careful not to get pajeeted sir.

cut back to maybe 4 solid investments. or all-in on one coin if you feel really confident, but always understand the risk.

it doesnt look that bad. You should grab some PIVX, i can see it going to double digits again soon. Take a look at their team. I won't say solid community because thats just a fucking meme. Bulletproofs soon

I'd search for 3 projects you really like and invest in those. If they're not on your list, then go and find a new one outside the top 100.

I'm invested in HST, GVT, REQ maybe you'll like one of these.

>Verge
>Ripple
There is no hope for you

nice portfolio OP

sell everything except buttcoin
buy req
wait 1 month
profit

advice from swissbro

ALL IN BTCP

Too diversified in blue chips, which are already expensive. I guess you don't want big risk-big reward because of your age. Buy more ETH, and sell your Ripple and einsteineum. Invest at least 10% in non consolidated cryptos with big potential. Look at smart contracts and projects related.

>Price of NXT was shit 5 days before 1 march.

Yeah okay buddy,

Dump Cardano, Verge, Ripple, Ardor, Stellar, Einsteinium immediately

Cardano, Ripple, and Stellar might be good projects but they are bad investments

This amuses me

Nice fauxlio

Dump everything except XRP BTC for REQ/ICX

Sell verge einstienium and ripple ASAP, stack more eth.

Better investments on Trex

LSK, QTUM, OMG, STEEM, STRAT, GBYTE, ENG, RLC just to name a few

buy a fuckton of ethereum and use it all to buy some waifus:
crypto-waifus.com/market.html

it can't go wrong, op. trust me on this one

>He fell for the hodl meme