Got some delivery from a new place in sterling, VA. I was not expecting it to be this good, but damn it is so good...

Got some delivery from a new place in sterling, VA. I was not expecting it to be this good, but damn it is so good. They delivered the pho deconstructed, now I got broth to use on whatever, fucking nice. The sandwich was not soggy at all like you would expect from delivery, saving the ribs and rice for later but looks good as fuck.

Before getting this food I never would have considered making a yelp account but I am going to make one just to give them 5 stars. delivery this good, dining in must be even better, heckkk even the same it doesn't matter.

This was all $25.

Looks delicious!

Fuck now i want vietnamese food.

>giving a 5 star rating based on one experience

Don't be that guy.

Yes I love the places that deliver tge pho deconstructed. You get to have the choice to add the different into ingredients.

Isn't this standard? The Chinese place delivered my black bean whatever the fuck noodles deconstructed along with a giant plastic bowl.

>delivery soup
>miss most of flavor
Why

I'm gonna order this shit tmrw and the next day and the day after that; if it goes down hill I can adjust it; but I doubt it will change.

Never ordered delivery pho before so I guess I wasn't expecting it to be deconstructed like that, but yeah it makes much more sense doing it that way.

Not having the noodlee in the soup is standard I think. But I meant having all of the ingredients in the pho in separate packages with a container just for the pho broth. Though I don't do delivery that much so maybe a lot of pho shops do that, but it's not common in the few restaurants I order from.

Honestly that looks like a ripoff for $25 to me.

not even close to a rip off, that's a really good price for all of that food.

A sandwich alone can cost like $10 at most places.

All what food? A hoagie roll, some cheap greens, and the cheapest cuts of meat you can buy?

I get you might think it's worth it because it was made competently and you like the way they packaged it, but don't even try to pretend that it's a good value.

If you've never been to a Vietnamese restaurant, each individual dish could run $10-12 each.

>a sandwich alone can cost like $10 at most places

Fucking what?

A Banh Mi in the East Village Manhattan doesn't cost $10.

sounds like you are 12 probably and have never actually bought food from a restaurant before for yourself.

sounds like you have no idea what the cost of ingredients is

i bet you pay top dollar for pasta dishes too

A six inch from subway is like 7 bucks man.

Yeah you could buy ingredients and make a bunch of it for less... who the fuck is talking about that though, this is food from a restaurant. This board is so autistic.

>$10-$12 for a banh mi
more like $3-$5

you've failed to convince me that those dishes are a good value

again, pay whatever you want for what you enjoy. don't try to pretend like that shit doesn't cost less than $5 to make.

I'm not the one bragging that they paid $25 for $3 or $4 worth of food.

The sandwich alone would be about $4, the pho probably $8-10, and the meat and rice was probably $8-$10, plus the drink. Those are all normal prices.

Yeah, sounds like a ripoff. It looks good though.

Dude...

Have you never gone out to eat in your life or does your mom still cook all your meals for you?

I tend not to go places that use meme-food as an excuse to put an over 500% markup on their food.

Continue acting like a bitch, though, it doesn't matter because I'm right. It's a fucking ripoff.

It wasn't just the noodles and soup separated. I don't remember what all the little containers contained since it was years ago.

ausfag
run about $3.50 here

>lettuce sandwich