It's almost time for Halloween, boys and girls. What are some good seasonal treats to make and share?

It's almost time for Halloween, boys and girls. What are some good seasonal treats to make and share?

Please no pumpkin pie.

Candy corn

Yeah, because it ended 130 YEARS BEFORE YOU WERE BORN YOU DUMB CUNT

I DO LOVE GENERALIZATIONS

Add this to some lightly salted peanuts, and you can actually reach flavortown

Pumpkin-shaped pumpkin pies

Not to mention that specific incidents and dates tend to stick in people's minds, yet such an easily identifiable "figurehead" doesn't exist for racism.

Candy corn is absolutely disgusting.

t. Privileged White Males

No

This

Also this

We remember a day and give black people an entire month

Also black people died there too, god I'm mad now

>implying only whites died during 9/11
>implying only whites care about 9/11

Hilarious how people try to make socially conscious posts but have no idea what is going on in real life.

>elexus

Slavery did nothing wrong.

Really stupid idea to have that as your OP image. It's like you didn't really want to talk about Halloween food and just wanted replies and arguing.

That being said, my fiancee is going to make nutter butter ghosts this year. Fucking cute little bastards

God damn those are some cute Halloween treats.

It's popcorn ball season. I'm going to buy some popcorn and ball it.

It's almost as if that was his exact plan, mysterious.

Those are fantastic and very clever.

Last year we did candy corn jello shots, they went rather well. I don't have a plan for this year yet.

I've made these past 2 years to take to work. It's a chocolate frosted cupcake with Oreos for eyes and Reece's pieces for embellishment. They are more cute than scary but idk. I'll also take mini Reece cups, turn them upside down, stick a pretzel stick in the middle of it and pipe red frosting around that for a witches broom

Not really a spooky treat, but super autumn-ey. I made some Sugar and Spice bread a few days back that turned out really well. It had brown sugar, cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Great if you're sick of pumpkin bread.

How do

Those are such a cute and good idea.

>they are more cute than scary

I disagree I nearly shat @ your pic spoiler next time pls

a classic treat, very spooky

Americans, why don't your blacks just move to Africa if they're so oppressed? If the only thing holding them down is whitey, shouldn't they thrive and be kings and shit in countries that are virtually all black? It seems stupid to stay somewhere that you evidently don't like.

I don't know, you'd think.
For the record, it's not like our absolutely assfucked race relations make any sense to us either.

>Peanut Crisp haints
Oh lawdy, I need that. Super adorable. White chocolate?

that sounds so strangely right to me

>John Henry can't hammer steel beams

Yeah just dip nutter butter cookies in white chocolate and add two mini chocolate chips

Kraft caramels -
Caramel apples, popcorn balls to bite-sized, caramel cheesecakes.

Yeah, get cancer and turn into a ghost from that recipe.