Just dug up wallet with 15M coins

>just dug up wallet with 15M coins
>have some solo mined blocks elsewhere
sorry lads
i gotta hurt this doggy

I won't sell everything no matter what though.

But seriously, is there any reason to hold?

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/
mobile.twitter.com/dogecoin_devs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>just dug up wallet with 15M coins
How?

Mined in 2014 probably

you just forgot about 15 million coins..... intredasting...

on an old VM i forgot about

also i dislike people who pull buy/sell walls. I am going to punish this guy by eating his 25k$ wall unexpectedly./

Congrats man, that 7 BTC
Keep hodling

Yeah, i threw my GPU farm on that shit in the earliest stages thanks to /g/

traded 100M into BTC years ago. forgot that i still had a few lying around.

Just sold half

then send some senpai

D7d2Fz55d3LNEfrf2h75ZN7aNbsqJBwugP

Almost makes up for the 5 BTC i sold in 2011.

user, care on doing something life changing for a sad user?

Just 0.25 BTC would change so much

disgusting. get a fucking job.

I have one, thanks. I also have a degenerative lung disease from a birth defect, so you can fuck right off

fuck off

New devs on board. Hold mate

no you fuck off

what disease

source?

lol. MUH DISABILITY

Are you trans too by chance?

>source
Leddit. Huge community there. They had an AMA with the devs recently.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Make sure you're all-in on XRP before Tuesday, 5PM eastern time.

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/

I'm holding 7mil since mining days. Got high hopes for it. Possibly will take a year but gonna be huge

Thank you based XRPoster

My pleasure.

no you fuck off, there's nothing lower or scummier than a fucking beggar. I hope you die of lung disease fag.

Bronchopulmonary dysplasia

Maybe if you didnt shit in the street pajeet

>trying to guilt people by lying about a disease you don't have
Pajeets like you need to kill themselves

send me a doge

XRP has the single greatest potential in the crypto space, I’m 50% XRP.

Only coin that’s making real world steps of adoption and into a 27trillion dollar problem, the company’s love it.

Will see a $60+ xrp this year no doubt.

not seeing a link desu

Agreed. I'm all-in.

>buying badStellar
?

>giving away your coins to Africa.
>good

>Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
>affects premature children

You should have died you fucking premie. Science was wasted on you.

Sorry it was on Twatter. I read about it on Leddit
16th Feb
mobile.twitter.com/dogecoin_devs

Sting analyse suggests 200+ banks is the critical tipping point which will launch ripple to the mainstream banking world... aka to the fucking stratosphere

if you believe those banks will use XRP instead of potentially taking advantage of the architecture behind it within their own blockchain then you may be the deludest of them all

Good to know. What is "sting analysis" and where can we learn more about it?

We tried private bank currencies in the 1800's and it didn't work out. They're not interested in going back to that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_central_banking_in_the_United_States#1837–1862:_"Free_Banking"_Era

There are many banks adoption xrapid already and other transitions from xcurrent too xrapid.
The fact you think banks would take this move as more than 100% thought out and serious is deluded, they are the ones needing to be convinced and are being convinced.
Retarded anons calling the banks advisors deluded for adoption ripple need to reconsider there paradigm.
Banks runs the world get with it or be left behind.

1800’s hahah
> comparing ripple to something from the 1800’s
> okay m8

It’s not a private currency, it’s a medium of exchange which is seamless, ask yourself why it’s not better than traditional methods?

And why new bloackchain of there own when that would be time costly and need expensive trials etc they will take the product that’s ready for use they are banks not crypto experts.

I compared each bank making their own cryptocurrency to each bank making their own gold/silver-backed paper currency. The banks aren't going to make their own cryptos. They want one crypto to rule them all -- the one that they make and own -- XRP.