The manipulation in crypto has become unbearable lately...

The manipulation in crypto has become unbearable lately. Every single alt that suddenly starts to moon does so with one giant buy order from some whale (or a couple smaller ones in rapid succession if the whale is smarter). It then proceeds to go up because everyone is so starved for a moon mission that they FOMO in. The whale then waits a day and dumps everything in a few goes to bring the price back to what it was, take all the profit and leave everyone with bags. This shit has been happening to NANO, HPB, NEO, FUN, DBC, ICX, VEN and others all week.
I'm sick of this fake volume

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mintcoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/energycoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bean-cash/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tao/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah it's funny it's almost like the smart thing to do would be to spot that early.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mintcoin/

But what do I know am I clairvoyant or something?

looks pretty good user
so all in mintcoin? when do you think it'll moon?

Yeah it's funny it's almost like the smart thing to do would be to spot that early.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/energycoin/

looks pretty good user
so all in energycoin? when do you think it'll moon?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bean-cash/

weren't they supposed to change the ticker to BEAN?

looks pretty good user
so all in beancash? when do you think it'll moon?

I'd wait a couple of weeks - seems to me they either fucked this up or they're just waiting for BTC to start channeling higher so it's a bull market confirmed with some new alt money flying in. I'd not waste what they've done with such pitiful volume - have that as one to keep an eye on whilst you look for other opportunities, if you're in over the next 2 weeks you're doing it wrong user. Just bear in mind not all whales are the same or even doing things for the same reasons!!

i understand what you're saying and i see your double digits user, thanks, trust confirmed, it feels good to have someone to listen to on here, have you considered tripping?

>make more crypto-currency to pull money away from bitcoin

You obviously shouldn't be listening to anyone here - your learning anything useful should always be purely accidental!!

Original photo?

I share your sentiment and I'm thinking of leaving the market for good.

For your viewing pleasure

I remember that thread. Thaifags are the worst

Unironically, that kind of behavior is because whales are accumulating
>Inb4 plush Pepe.jpg

Is that a ladyboy? I'd unironically fuck it.

white pig go home

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tao/

looks pretty good user
so all in tao? when do you think it'll moon?