XRP to Coinbase

Rumor in the whale pool is that ripple is going to coinbase this Tuesday. There is a ton of secret buying happen on Ripple, and coinbase is trying stealth announce to prevent pre-buying

Ripple CEO and Coinbase President on CNBC together for some reason.

Screencap this post

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/customer-support-update-b91b9d8e6e46
xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Off for the night I'll update later with screencap from whale pool

Lmfao! This nigger here still believing the old ripple going to coinbase rumor back from December! Hahahaha roflmao

if this happened, how much of a price increase could we see?

Yeah sure...later

Proof or gtfo

nothing
normies left the boat

Good time to buy anyway

If that were the case we would already see XRP rising up quietly due to insider trading. Right now it's on a continuous downward movement in sats but looks like it found a floor in usd, which actually looks good. I'm probably gonna buy some just for the inevitable pump.

Ok it’s the third time there are “rumors” and every time it turns out to be bullshit. I’m getting sick of the little girl crying wolf.

#yawn.... Tits or gtfo.

if you really believe they're going to stay away when they see this starting to recover again, announcing big partnerships, you must be crazy

All-in.

An immediate run up to $15. Last stop is $1,000.

CEO of coinbase and Ripple will be on the same show march 6th on CNBC

$1000 is ridiculously ambitious...

and i love it

It would have a $50 Trillion market cap. Ripple would keep 50 Billion XRP in reserve, and would become the head central bank of the Western world. Ripple would use its supply of XRP to selectively intervene in the markets for the next 100+ years.

blog.coinbase.com/customer-support-update-b91b9d8e6e46

The entire world's economy would just be XRP.

No. The total value of all assets worldwide is more than $590 Trillion. The total value of all central bank paper and electronic money is more than $90 Trillion.

A much more realistic, but still way off, value of $100 would do me nicely

They're trying to solve a $27 Trillion problem. And let's say they do solve that problem. Won't other corporations and investors hold XRP simply because there's $27 Trillion in demand for it, thereby pushing its value even higher?

This Tuesday ?

Yes. Go all-in.

I wish I knew the answer, but it's an absolute unknown

I certainly hope the combination of actual commercial value and pure speculation drive it stupidly high

thanks just went all in 100k sold 600k

nobody gives a shit about this coin and it’s 5x for 2018

Here's a pic of 100 banks that don't give a shit about XRP.

>Off for the night I'll update later with screencap from whale pool

>90 new agents already trained ready to hit the ground running the day before...
underrated post

Who cares? Bitcoin trash got put on coinbase. And it's still in the trash.

Look at what happened to Litecoin and ETH when they went on Coinbase.

Honestly, I'm here for the money not principles. Bcash pumped like a motherfucker the day it got on Coinbase. Same will happen to XRP if it ever makes it. Coinbase is the main point of entry for normies.

>a bunch of lehman brother's

wonder why these old farts are doing so well...

>I shouldn't have listened to mis-information

ripple would probably be the next logical choice to add

Should I go all in? I have .025 btc.

do it

The logical next add, I hope they just do it to see Reddit explode in itself

You got this bro.

thats all the arguments you have?

80% of biztards think like you do about market caps. It's fucking hilarious.
A market cap could be any absolutely insane amount - it doesn't mean that that much has been 'put' into it.

yes.
this is just the top row

they haven't been making the right decisions, why should I think this a right decision and not a lame attempt at "renewing" their services?

Whoa bro, I think you should go work for them and help them make the right decisions. They could use some of your big corporation experience

Nano is next add to CB. You can always bet on Charlie Lee’s big mouth. XRP doesn’t need Coinbase and the coinbase crew loves to be needed. XRP is still great but will rise slow and solid all year.

i legit think nano will be the next one to be added in a month or two. I dont know why coinbase is so slow with adding coins. its not really that hard.

>Nano is next add to CB
he still believes the coinbase rumor. enjoy your bags

Own a little nano and a little xrp and nano has had the accumulation the last week, doubling in price and Charlie Lee on their reddit. He chases cars.

The market cap of all central bank paper and electronic currencies is more than $90 Trillion.