How do Veeky Forumsfags deal with the fact that music and movies are superior art forms?

How do Veeky Forumsfags deal with the fact that music and movies are superior art forms?

They're the most conventional and limited forms.

It's not quite as commercialized.

through the fact that comparing literature to other art forms is like comparing apples and oranges

>>>/thtr/ WHEN

>music

lmao, yeah, i love when sounds get loud and soft and go up and down in pitch, it's way superior to intellectual contemplation and communing with the greatest minds in history. love when a guy hits a cylinder with a stick for 40 minutes while another guy makes a long stick with strings go tee-dee tee-dee tee-dee tee-dee-dee... freakin brilliant man. good stuff for sure.

>musicians can communicate emotion with simple noise
>lyricists don't exist

o i am laffin

lyrics are lesser poetry

>musicians can communicate emotion with simple noise

no they can't you fucking pleb

>this chord means he's angry!

Listen to Chopin and get educated fampai

manipulating responses in the audience isn't communicating emotion. 'classical' is a meme

Not even the people who create movies think that.

Check out the newest Veeky Forums starter kit chart for recommendations. No need to sour grape. Pretty easy to get into and develop an appreciation.

YEAH BRUH DEAF GRIBS 4 LIFE XDDDDDD

I've read most of Veeky Forums's recommendations, I still think movies are a better art form.

Music was b8 tho.

>becos dey combine all de art furms :P :P

y even live

Explain your reasoning.

I hope that you aren't just baiting though.

Ever heard the phrase an image is worth a thousand words?

Yes.
Now what? Assume that it is true just because you said it? Why is is it worth more?

how do you deal with being a frogposter?

Somebody doesn't understand theory.
Chopin is trash.

a $100 bill is worth at least 50 loaves of bread, but I still can't eat the $100 bill and remain satiated for two months

>a $100 bill is worth at least 50 loaves of bread
Somebody eats crap bread

price = quality equation certainly doesn't work for bread

A thousand words is nothing. A novel is like 60,000 words minimum. That's 60 paintings bro.

yes it does; you likely eat preserved bread.

>2016
>reading
>your life will be over before you know it.

>he doesn't bake his own

>implying I want to anything with my life other than read

imagine of visual art was marketed like music
you'd have genres like appletree
just loads of the same fucking picture of different apple trees

that's what most music is actually like, just these tiny deviations

like it's considered really daring to have an apple tree with strawberries growing under it

>stop fucking posting. Open up your book and learn to close your mouth.

>that's what most music is actually like, just these tiny deviations

you cant be serious.

>30 replies
You fell for it, dumb fucks

This is true only for contemporary music genres (such as metal) with a million autistic subgenres.

Top kek m8 what does music teach you? What can you learn from it? Music is emotional masturbation.

>such as metal

metal is autistic as fuck. some people only listen to a very specific branch of death metal. and nothng else, like a pool of 50 bands. they literally cant listen to anything else, all because of this stupid unwritten cult ideology.

>intellectual contemplation

Metal and Hip hop are primal

>implying this is bait

OP is correct.

>teach you
>learn from it
pleb