What would you do if you have a girlfriend who was as well-read and literature-infatuated as you?

What would you do if you have a girlfriend who was as well-read and literature-infatuated as you?

Drive her away with annoying conversation.

>What would you do if you have a girlfriend

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support.
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loos it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

Get into petty arguments about works and eventually get violent with her until she leaves me for someone else.

Slowly damage her self-esteem over the years until she's a shell of the person she used to be.

Freak her out with my clingy tendencies and speculating on things that make me sound like an asshole.

Exchange her for that guy in the picture.

I already do.

Well I'd fug her of course :D

How did you do it? How do I get one?

By not being a punkass bitch who has to ask people online how to be a fucking man.

I forgot how easy it was to get a "girlfriend" in Middle School. You're going to just love reading Gatsby kid.

I'd dump her. I suck. I haven't even read Moby Dick and it was assigned reading. I shouldn't even be here. Although she would probably dump me long before that because I also suck in a more comprehensive way.

Why does calling someone young equate to an insult? He still *allegedly* has a girlfriend.

You're posting on a literature board and you can't come up with a better burn than that? Have YOU read Gatsby?

I chose to die a virgin.

Both of you are plebs so no one gives a shit

Constantly ask her if she's heard of shit I know she hasn't heard of like I don't know that. I love doing that to people.

Eventually, wake up.

It didn't end very well and I'm probably never getting my copy of Virginia Woolf's 'The Voyage Out ' back

We study together, so we got close through school. We were friends first, then just kissed one day.

You sure told me!

Immediately break out the Voight-Kamp machine and test that replicant whore.

>He [Himmler] thought back to the occasion when he had received from one of his men a piece of film showing Hess in the lavatory masturbating. He had taken it straight to Hitler and given him a run-through. The Führer had been beside himself. Although it had been late at night, he had summoned Goring and Goebbels to come round and given instructions for Hess to be called to the waiting-room.
>Hitler turned to his friends and invited them to take a look at ‘that vermin Hess’. Goring burst into loud guffaws but Hider cut him short, exclaiming: ‘You must show compassion for other people!’ He then called Hess into his study, ran up to him and shouted: ‘You filthy, stinking scoundrel! You have sunk to masturbating!’
>Himmler, Goring and Goebbels all realized that they were witnessing the crumbling of a giant—the party’s No. 2 man.
>‘Yes,’ answered Hess in a calm voice which took all those present aback. ‘Yes, mein Führer! I shall not deny it! Why do I do this? Why do I not sleep with actresses?’ Although Hess did not look over in Goebbels’s direction, the latter cringed uneasily in his chair. Why do I not skip off to Vienna for the night to enjoy the ballet?! It is because I live for one thing and one thing only, for the party! And the party and you, mein Führer, are one and the same for me! I have no time for a private life! So I live alone!’
>Hitler stopped in his tracks, walked up to Hess again, gave him an awkward hug and a pat on the head.
>Hess had won the battle and Himmler held his breath, for he knew quite well that Hess was a past master of revenge. When Hess had left, Hitler said: ‘Himmler, select a wife for him. I understand that splendid man so devoted to the movement. Bring me photographs of possible candidates and I’ll decide on one: he’ll accept my recommendation.’

What's it like dating someone with equally shitty taste as yourself?

Why does this read like a YA novel?

because it's written by a Veeky Forumsizen

Our tastes differ.

how do you want a spy story be read?

it's from seventeen moments of spring translated by some katherine judelson

I've read like 50 books in my life, that wouldn't be much of an accomplishment on her part.

I'd probably continue what I was doing at that moment in time whether that be idling on the computer, reading, whatever.

Leave town.

you're an idiot

Be happy together.

I do, except mine is much better read than I am.

>translated by a woman

ah so that's what the problem is

I have one. She's more well-read in her areas of interest, I'm more of a generalist.

>a person quotes a person who allegedly quoted Hitler

That's Islamophobia done right - batshit stupid.

I miss her so much Veeky Forums... Does... Does it ever get better?

Get some friends retard. It only hurts because you had nothing else.

Dubs of truth
No you

>tfw ywn have a literary bf

I'm a boy

>literature-infatuated as you
>

Every single time you post this I can't help but feel you're either underage or some 3rd world monkey. Stop posting and learn English.

1. You find someone better. Either hotter girl or someone that loves you more.
Yes. It gets better.

2. You dont find anyone better
Fuck it. Cultivate your mind or body (or work or career) and eventually another bitch will fall.
Yes. It gets better.

Worse case, you dont find anyone so you end up getting money and fucking young whores while your friends divorce or are stuck in stupid marriages, ungrateful kids and mortgages because their stupid wives wanted to buy everything on the planet.

Why don't you fags go to /r9k/ if you wanna cry about tfw no gf? Veeky Forums seriously needs to cultivate a stigma against 3DPD discussion.

Guys, I have a literary gf and I can assure you it's not that great. Like she's beautiful (actually just so incredibly hot), smart, sweet and we get to do all those comfy things mentioned in but like a lot of the times I feel like I love her a lot more than she loves me. Even though I know she loves me a lot. Like she does a bunch of things and is social and whatnot while I'm like at home posting on Mandarin sowing boards and like she's fine with that and I'm fine and happy with that but I always feel like her world is just a lot bigger than mines and I'm just a much smaller part in her world than she in mines. And I guess the solution to that would be to just go out more and do things and whatnot but I'm too tired all the time to do that and whenever I'm out with someone else, I'd rather just be with her and social communications in general leave me exhausted to the point where I neglect a lot of the people in my life not because I don't like them, but because I don't have enough strength.

Sorry for the gross prose also desu

Why are you so tired? That doesn't sound normal

I've booked a hooker for thursday. I'm going to make her wear a school girl uniform and masturbate while reading out erotic poetry.

This is why being gay is the most patrician. I don't need to work to find someone else who's gay and who's also a socially inept literary scholar.

>your's
>her's
No wonder this faggot doesn't have a girlfriend.

I suppose it'd be great in the short run, but I'm skeptical in the long run. In the short run, of course sexing and constantly having someone whom I can talk about books with would be stellar. But in the long run, I think it would be miserable to be involved with someone whom you'd feel you'd constantly have to compete with. It worked for Shelley, but he was a genius and way more charismatic than me.

But to answer the question directly, I think anyone who says they'd immediately do anything other than have a lot of sex if a 'girlfriend' merely fell from the sky is blowing a lot of hot air.