What does an average grocery shopping trip look like for you Veeky Forums?

What does an average grocery shopping trip look like for you Veeky Forums?

Cabbage, peppers, onions, and maybe some meat if it's cheap

>that pic
ebt.jpg

beans, onions, garlic, eggs

Changes too much week to week as I stock up on staples and/or buy veg and meat I may want.
This week, all I'll be buying yogurt, mushrooms, bananas, cabbage and maple syrup. That's it.

Are they robbing some poor white family?

respectable black father present. ebt i think not

Look at his facial expression.
They are clearly his wife's kids.

I'll usually have some meal in mind, but aside from the ingredients I need I'll usually get:
>carrots
>some other vegetable depending on what looks good/is cheap, usually peppers or broccoli
>meat, usually chicken breast
>sometimes eggs
>carbonated water

Lots of chicken
Veggies by the day when I cook
Greek yogurt
Eggs
Turkey bacon
Occasionally cheese and nuts

Yes I am trying to low carb diet but I still have major craving problems at night. Can't get my anti-craving prescription until next month sadly.

u gon get skinny

pls remove tomatoes from fridge

Same. I rarely do 1 big grocery trip. Every few months I'll get a ton of packaged cereals, sausages, canned goods, and pasta for the household. Avoid freezing meats when I can and try to eat mostly fresh veg, so I make a couple of small trips per week on my way home from work.

Today's trip
>cabbage
>discount asparagus
>managers special top round
>pears
>plums
>discount mangos (bag of 4 for 99c)
>watermelon from the farmer who parks his pickup truck near my work
$25

And got some shakeable feta cheese product on promotion for free.

>black
>respectable

I think not.

I ride my bike everywhere so whatever fits in my backpack. I'll go to the store on my days off to refill on staples or buy for specific meals.

Fuck you. Niggers are niggers but there are tons of great black people around.

>le not all blacks are niggers meme
wew lad

>I call all black people niggers because the internet will love me

>I'm a nigger
wew lad

>look at me Veeky Forums, I called someone a nigger

Okay Tyrequis, settle down and return to reddit.

go back to /b/ you attention seeking dipshit

>im white btw

>I'm a nigger
wew lad

He's completely right. Are all white people white trash?

I'm white, btw.
And you're the one acting like a nigger here. I respect that black guy more than you.

and your still a memeing faggot with no mind of his own

>I'm a nigger
wew lads

Also fuck you for making me use the n-word. I try not to.

Idk if u think ur epic trolling or whatever but your just making an unfunny back and forth with that white knight
Racism can be hilarious if you get clever

>I'm a nigger
wew lad

>fat white guys still made that black guys got more pussy in high school

I mean, I didnt get laid either but holly fuck user. Go see a therapist. Till then go back to /b/ with the rest of the autists

I shop more than once a week so can't really answer. Not even sure what your asking.

I'm just trying hard t get the thread back on topic but I don't know to do. Halp!

>I'm a nigger
wew lad

this x 4

>le you're racism is based on a psychological inadequacy

wEw

holly fuck i miss the days when /b/ just ignored this board.

Anywho, I shop a few times a week and buy what I need for the next few days. I definitely dont buy as much junk as OP's pic.

>muh /b/
wew lad

>those pussy ass cans

Fucking lmao.

>hes still going
obsessed?

>I'm a nigger
wew lad

tomatoes belong in the fridge you goddamn degenerate.

I cant wait till trump gets elected and ends all this racist nonsense.

troll post

Oh, not these. The regular sized ones.
Usually others brands, too. I'm brazilian.

They're not refrigerated when you buy them

so they can ripen while on the shelves, thats why shops often have green tomatoes.

This is why blacks aren't buying into "respectability" politics. I stopped buying into it after seeing all the crap Obama got. Especially since he's half white. I respect you anons that try to make the distinction though.

I shop every 2 weeks. Usually 175 total every time. I get meat from a local butcher for 40.00 and pay 15.00 every 2 weeks for fruit and veg co op box. The total also includes cat and dog food, tissues, detergent, TP ect.

To clarify the $175.00 is the total
Of everything every 2 weeks. Grocery store, butcher, and co-op.

>This thread
Excuse me sir, you forgot your extra mayonnaise!

Not bad. What comes in your co-op boxes? They are expensive here. 40 per week, major overpriced imo

Same, but add potatoes and some sort of cheese.

This was today. I've got a pound of shrimp I want to use, so I bought things to make a little etoufee and scampi.

Honestly, the main reason I cook my own food is to allocate that money to booze. At least the wine is for cooking. Well, about 1/8 of it. The rest is going to be consumed directly.

Is this a "white people" joke?

Usually seasonal fruits/veg. Occasionally you might get a "themed" box for something like fajitas that would have peppers, onions, fresh tortillas, cilantro.

Last box had cauliflower, broccoli, bell peppers, mixed greens, pears, blueberries, sweet potatoes, and a dozen yard eggs.

I spend almost $100 buying cereal and cereal bars every week

Anyone else here addicted to cereal?

I swear eating this much cereal every week is gonna kill me one day.

Wow, sounds like a good deal

Sorta but that's a LOT of money if you're being serious. Are you fat? Not trying to be a dick or anything, but cereal is my default go to for "quick, easy meal." My dad has 5 or 6 boxes offhand so that's where I get it from.

Also IT'S HALLOWEEN CEREAL SEASON NIGGA

It is a good deal. It's just mixed leftovers from what doesn't sell at the farmers market. One box is enough for me for 2 weeks so it works out. It's usually a good mix of things so I don't have to buy a lot of veg/fruit at the grocery store.

Weekly (Mon-Fri) staples:
>whole chicken
>1lb dried beans or chickpeas
>1lb wholegrain rice
>2lbs wholegrain flour
>pack of yeast
>box of English breakfast tea
>head of cabbage
>2lbs bananas
>1lb bell peppers
>1lb steel-cut oats
>12 eggs

Then I add in some pork, beef, fish, etc. depending on what's on sale. Same for pasta, couscous and potatoes, and for veggies.

Weekends are varied, I like to take the time to sit down for a large dinner with my SO, friends, or neighbours.

Cereal isn't real food

>Are you fat?

I'm actually dangerously skinny

>IT'S HALLOWEEN CEREAL SEASON NIGGA

Pumpkin cereal, pumpkin cereal everyfuckingday

It fills me up. It has lots vitamins, not to mention all the vitamins in milk.

I'd say is real food, nigga

I also have a shed filled with onions, apples, pears, garlic, beets, carrots, turnips and parsnips from my garden, which will last me through the winter. Got some Brussel sprouts and curly kale still growing, planning on harvesting those as late as possible, when they really can't stand the frost anymore. Also waiting for my chestnuts to ripen and fall off, going to store those for winter too.

Rice, raw meat, soy or beans, oats, some fruits for jam, olive oil, flour and when the devil is in charge a jar of dulce de leche. I eat "clean"", "healthy", "basic" and "natural" 95% of the time but sometimes I binge on dulce the leche, chantilly or even pure brown sugar like it's my last meal.I'm trying to fight back but I can't go much longer than 2 weeks without my gluttony overcoming my will power.

Also real chantilly flavored with vanilla, salt, a little sugar and fresh orange peel is the flavour of heaven.

Well, it's mostly because like 75% of their population can't be respectable, but OK. All of the respectable blacks I know, you know, the guys with savings, steady jobs, decent language skills, intact families, and a general sense of real curiosity about the world can't get away from lower class blacks fast enough.

Adding onto this I live in majority black neighborhood so I know a lot of blacks who can front as respectable but get to know them and you find out they have 2 illegitimate kids, a mountain of debt, a small biz thats violating just about every city code and smoke weed everyday.

Anxiety, sometimes awkwardly walking with my eyes in the shopping list because I don't want to see happy couples doing groceries
Plus side being that I know where just about everything is in the store by now, which makes the process increasingly faster every time

That is of course when I will start going grocery shopping again. I said fuck it a few months ago and went with bulk home delivery. Much much better

In terms of contents: I decide beforehand what I need for a couple of recipes and that's what I get

You can't order pizza with ebt.

I go grocery shopping like 4 times a week. I buy what's on sale

Go back to pol stormnigger

>heb
my nigga

that rampant ipa is pretty good, but i prefer the pyramid outburst

Canned veggies and other canned goods e.g. soups/beans/ravioli
Frozen veggies/fruit
Fruit cups
Frozen meals
Bread
Pasta + sauce
Instant noodles
Apples
Snacks like fiber bars
Premade curry mix, too bad the shop nearby stopped selling the good cheapo shit recently so I'll have to buy it in bulk from the company itself

Boy this list is depressing. Kraft mac and cheese/cereal/oatmeal/coffee/rice/yogurt if I'm low on those. Occasionally potatoes/onions/fresh carrots/hot dogs/nuts. I would love to make my own mac and cheese but fuck me cheese is expensive around here. I miss eating eggs but I feel so sick after eating them nowadays. Miss living in an area with semi-decent produce too. Shit kinda sucks. Gonna be able to buy protein powder regularly in a few months though, looking forward to that.

dam dog , you must be rich or something with that pre cut fruit you got there, must be nice

idk eggs and bagels I guess
I don't really go to the grocery store unless I have a specific meal in mind
I mostly just go to the liquor store and eat at work

>tfw pro

i do the same shit but i use a duffel bag to fit more stuff

Meat, eggs, ham, fresh fish (ate it all yesterday), cheese because I'm French, mustard, lots of pepper, butter, all sorts of veggies and fruits.

Not pictured: wine, milk, bread, some canned veggies, more vegetables and fruits not kept in the fridge.

It's actually not that expensive. Buying the actual fruit and cutting it myself would still be cheaper, but I'll pay for the convenience.

I like them cold, though.

tomatoes in the fridge
why

Mostly discount raw meat, fruits, vegetables, and almond milk.

Whole grains like brown rices and rolled oats if I go to Sprouts.