Why do women read literature if they're inherently incapable of understanding most of it?

Why do women read literature if they're inherently incapable of understanding most of it?

Pic related will probably apply to most of your shitty, muh feels replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peano_axioms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you think they're inherently incapable of understanding most of it?

why do you bother replying to /pol/tard?

I'm not a cuck and I've read Schopenhauer

I don't read that stupid board.

>no proof
nice opinion dweeb

Not everything needs proof, sperglord. When you took your first algebra class, your teacher doesn't prove that 1+1=2. When you take an electrodynamics class, your professor doesn't prove that the speed of light in vacuum is 3*10^8 m/s. When you discuss women, you don't have to prove that they're intellectually stunted memes. Everyone who isn't an emotionally retarded virgin knows that.

who built western civilization? MEN
who created great works of art? MEN
From that it follows that women are inferior

take the fucking redpill already

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peano_axioms
I doubt you'll change your views on women, but you can at least learn some maths today.

>western civilization had no women
>women had equal opportunity in the past
As neither of the above are true, you have not provided a convincing argument. Please feel free to try again.

they've had equal opportunity for a long time now and they're still producing fuck all.

they need to stay back in the kitchen. giving them self-determination and the right to vote and work was a mistake. they need a strong paternal authority figure and disciplinarian to teach them how to behave. they're like children or dogs

Interesting, but you wouldn't learn that in your first algebra class. Maybe I should put "algebra" in quotations so I don't upset any more math people. I'm not saying we can't prove that women are inferior, I wouldn't believe they were if I didn't think you could. I just don't think proof is necessary for this discussion.

You made my vagina cry

Who run the world? GIRLS
Who run the world? GIRLS

Good thread.

Girls are pretty dumb, even (especially) when they're "smart".

Gyaaaah come on I've been up for 48 hours haven't slept yet don't wanna have this bitch fight right now

Girls (and all women really) are simply too feebleminded to read great literature.
They can't understand existential themes and angst because they're roastwhore Stacies who long for Chad dick and don't care about anything else. They're worthless. If you want anything to do with women, you're part of the problem of why the Western world is collapsing

I mean would it kill you to put the word "most?"

It's all of them, cuck

Captcha: select all images with cookies :)

How old are you, how much do you weigh?

ITT: hurt butts

I'm 21, 6'2 210 pounds (I work out 6 days a week). I go to Princeton University, and I was the valedictorian of my high school. Your move, cuck.

I read it because I enjoy it, and do not believe any other reason is necessary. I also have an 130+ IQ but ultimately art doesn't have to be "understood" in order to provide value to someone, that's just a misunderstanding of how ordinary humans view the world and their emotional reactions within it. This quote from Monet kinda sums it up.

Perhaps you would understand the concept of aesthetics and joy if you weren't an autistic philistine who reads books so he can signal to others aspies, OP.

It's 5am spank me

I totally believe you and will fuck you sideways

>they're like children or dogs
Ironic that this is coming from a literal child.

>I go to Princeton University, and I was the valedictorian of my high school.
>Girls are pretty dumb
What a waste of an education.

More women than men get English degrees

The reason Veeky Forums is so misogynistic is because they view an entire gender through those they are physically infatuated who at the same time present personalities that aren't complementary towards Veeky Forums's pretentious and insecure personality.

You view all girls by a few outspoken proclaimed 'smart literary' girls the same way feminists view all men through a few of their encounters. You sideline all women who do read but aren't outspoken or good looking

Awww look who's not getting laid

You don't get it.

Women are essentially a different race.

That qualifies you to flip burgers at McDonald's, not read (or write) true literature.

The only "intelligent" people I've met who've told me they're iq were those without the life worth to prove their intelligence through their actions. Without exception, they were all smart but lazy types with Asperger's. I assume anyone on Veeky Forums who expects me to be impressed by their iq is the same.

Sorry I don't look how you want people who have beliefs you don't like to look you closed-minded shit sack. I'll try to remember to drop out, stop lifting, stop getting laid and start playing video games before I vote Republican this year.

Not who you're replying to but so you think like women and men shouldn't "intermix" or something? Are you gay? It's cool if you are.

My point was that a high IQ isn't necessary to enjoy literature. Perhaps you should try reading for comprehension.

Aight I'm still not letting you stick your four inch cock in my shit sack.

Can gay men understand literature?
A-asking for a friend

No, all heterosexual sex is essentially race-mixing, but that's fine so long as your group is the dominant party (the man).

Kek found the butthurt feminist cunt.
Also, how does it feel that you will always be inferior to men no matter what you do?

>le everyone who hates women isn't getting laid meme
This is fucking stupid. The areas in the US where whites are more likely to be racist are those where they are more likely to interact with blacks ie the south and urban areas. It's not unfamiliarity that builds hate, it's the opposite.