Veeky Forums phrases that make your blood boil

>launched

>do you hate money?

>this but unironically

Thats a word not a phrase and biz doesnt say it with any more frequency than anything else. Your just a faggot triggered by a word

I know I'm triggered. I hate hearing people go "I just laaaaunched muh company, everyone!!!"

> this

not knowing the difference between rping and larping. every faggot here pretending to be an insider is accused of larping. larp larp larp.

this but unironically

This

>mainnet

this but unironically

>x goes up 10%
>WE MOONIN WHERE MUH XGANG AT FAGGOTS

>comfy
>Apologize

>passive income
>masternode

all "money for nothing" people are fucking retarded

> postpump 20% pullback
> it's not late to go all in!
> x100 by eow if you buy now

rping lol

>moon mission
>stay poor faggot

this but ironically

agree with comfy, most faggots that talk about being "comfy" on this board are weak banded beta cuck autists needing to assure themselves that they're comfy so they don't panic sell

>better tech

It's not better tech. Better tech is completely contextual. More tech is not better tech. Changing parameters is not better tech, particularly if those changes have negative consequences.

Sometimes simple tech is better than more tech. But on top of all that, your shitcoin does not actually have better tech than Bitcoin or Ethereum. the amount of fucking Phds and devs involved in those projects completely blows your fucking podunk shitcoin away. Your "better tech" has already been debunked by a Bitcoin Core dev in some random BitcoinTalk thread when they first heard about your shitcoin months and months before you did.

>do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

Comfy
Protip
You must not like money (or another combination or permutation thereof)
Insider
Bought in 2009 (or w/e)
Dubs dictates what I say next to my Tinder moll
Anything said by a cunt using trips
Rate my (useless fucking) portfolio
Thank me later
Exit scam confirmed
Will I make it?/How much x to make it?

ecosystem

this

>don't buy ripple

This

Theres no such thing as money for something, its all nothing. Someone who makes money selling CryptoKitties deserves that money just as much as someone who makes money as a surgeon. Deal with it commie.

>my linky stays super stinky

Veeky Forums you have made me a lot of money over the past year, so now I want to give back. Trips and I will tell you about the next 100x coin

>LINK $1000 EOY
>LINK is the most promising project in crypto
>Data is the new oil, and buying LINK is like buying oil fields

>I'm the guy who brought you x and y
>now let me talk about z

That phrase is a meme from r/neoliberal

>saged

just add a Zero to each and you'll have the coins EOY.

the fact that you know that....

a beautiful friend

why are you even here kek

>liaison

> buy link

I habe seen that meme come true so many times though. Kind of like with link right now lmao

>age
>Net worth
>Job
>Cryptos/assets held

These are the worst as they're just blatant attempts for OP to get a bunch of (You)

>some of you guys are cool here's some info that could be accurate or complete shit and you have no way of verifying

roll

>stinky

>forced to hold a coin, download its whole blockchain, and verify network to earn reward
>free money

Pick one

Hodl. I used to think it was just a plebbit thing. That's how you know normans are flooding biz

>mainnet released

>I'm trying to help you guys.

>Larp

>is that a boy?

>smart contracts
>oracles
>they're putting x on the blockchain