Has a woman ever written a masterpiece?

Has a woman ever written a masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2005/02/14/becoming-the-emperor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, and they never will.

Periods and cooking don't make good subjects for high literature.

The Waves

Of course and if you need to ask for examples, you are too dumb to be on Veeky Forums. Mods need to start locking these threads or we are going to become a slightly better read /r9k/.

Atlas Shrugged

Harry Potter

Why are there about 3 new misogyny threads a day now? Veeky Forums has become cancerous. Go to r9k you tiresome losers.

"Middlemarch" is a masterpiece.

Rhymes with "menarche", thus proving that women can only write about periods.

Because it's so easy to bait you morons into replying. This is pedagogic, in a way.

Just because people reply doesn't mean you should do it. You're really shiting up the board. Beside most people in those threads agree.

Probably.

Most masterpieces, just like most bad books, definitionally remain unread.

Probably the best book written by a female.

Mrs. Dalloway and The Waves by Virginia Woolf.
Collected Poems by Sylvia Plath
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

Every board on Veeky Forums is /v/ with a different object.

I mostly agree with the OP, in any case. Shitposting is just a comical way of making a point.

Can't, won't, and never will. Their pampering, egocentricity, and worldliness works against them completely.

In all seriousness, actually women can be just as good writers. I thought the Bell Jar was pretty awe inspiring. But I would say upwards of 90% of the female writing I have read has no comparison, on average, with the writing of males.

Yes, Everything That Rises Must Converge by Flannery O'Connor is easily the best collection of short stories written in the US and possibly English language in general.

>Middlemarch rhymes with "menarche"
>"menarch"

women are simply inferior roast whores they will never be as rational as me, theyre pathetic normie Stacy cunts who only care about Chad.

Dont waste your life on women theyre simply inferior to any rational man with logic and science on his side

Who hurt you OP?

>toasty roastie detected

You don't have to actually have been hurt by women to realize that they're all worthless whores with no redeemable qualities. Take the redpill

Surely something inspired you to be mad online at half the world's population.

feminism destroying the west perhaps. that's women's fault and marxists

I'm in the West, and it doesn't seem very destroyed. Try reading websites that aren't scaremongering for clicks.

this. Most novels produced by women are sentimentalist clickbait but that doesnt mean that Alice Munro doesnt exist

>he cant give an example

Came here to post this.

What about The collections of short stories of flannery O'connor? Can those be considered masterpieces, or just excellent pieces of literature?

Enjoy seriously

And this isnt even addressing obvious examples like Wharton, Austen, Dickinson, , etc

Women can be talented, but they can't ever be geniuses.

A genius can write a book for all people and all times. Women can only write for themselves and maybe their in-group. Only men can be geniuses.

I'm not reading that roast whore trash. I don't want to hear about muh oppreshun and muh periods

This is the most embarrassing post I've read all week, thankfully it's Monday

Name ONE male author who has written a book for all people and all times.

i dont agree with him, but rimbaud, shakepeare, proust

Too many to count. Women can't however, because they're feeble-minded and can only write about muh patriarchy

plato, cervantes, ovid, homer, chaucer

These all suck, therefore they have failed to write for me.

>buttshattered roastwhore feminist cuck damage control

Give up, already. Men are talking here. Go to the kitchen and make us sandwiches, whore

>all the answers so far
>all the possible answers

that is just a complicated way to say: No.

He said "people."

Agreed.

>He can't conceive of proper misogyny

They are, as Schopenhauer said, 'big children' - neither to be hated, nor particularly sought. For me, it's sheer indifference; I've gone through life quite happily seeing them as means, rather than ends, and giving Kant the middle finger in doing so.

WOMEN ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

WILL LIBERALS EVER RECOVER?

>chaucer
im full on alt-right but he is massively overrated.

Assholes like you are the reason why my sister is a single mother.

we already said The Waves

lol she could just have chosen a white man haha

stupid women are too dumb to think with rationality and logic instead of their stupid emotions

women aren't people, they're OBJECTS. Don't treat them like they aren't.

>stupid emotions

Schope's the shit.

Your sister is a single mother because your sister is stupid.

>white
>man
pick one

Clarice Lispector
Djuna Barnes
Marguerite Duras

and as people have been saying Dickinson is like one of the glorious poets of all time

>non-whites
>people
pick one

>tfw you fuck a tinder slut without a condom
Wonder how many bastards I've sired desu

lmao get triggered you white nu-male (redundant I know lmao)

ROBOTS GET OUT
ROOOOOOOOOOO

>Everybody is getting triggered

remember when Veeky Forums wasn't the shitposting hub

because I sure don't

Hopefully when you kids grow up, you'll see it's not manly to treat women like shit. There's more to them than their fuckign vaginas.

Proud to say I had a part in making it this way

A few weeks ago I was maintaining about five shitpost threads of my making on the catalog a few days at a time, most got over 50 posts

>You will never date Anita for several years then lose your virginity to her after you get married
Give me one reason not to kill myself right now

I'm actually proud of you. God speed, shitpost~san. You're doing his work, after all.

lol, not to millennial women

they're fucked in the head and have awful personalities, they're totally entitled despite being mostly useless, and they don't serve any purpose other than sex

>There's more to them than their fuckign vaginas

LOL THIS IS WHAT LIBKEKS UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE

they are nothing but holes, and I will never succumb to such disgusting creatures. They are nothing but insects to me

I use cuck and nu-male regularly so they become mainstream and worn out as soon as possible.

You could say I'm a meme accelerationist

This. Modern woman is an entitled worthless slut.

I deserve a conservative, pure, virgin gf because I'm white

Someone should pose as a leftist faggot and constantly use those words specifically to trigger /pol/ autists who want a sekrit club

nice meme

all men want that, honey, but they're aware they'll never get it

>tfw there really is some mad person on Veeky Forums making dozens of "ironic" /pol/ and /r9k/ posts because they're so fucking mad at /pol/ and /r9k/

top kek

literally the worst vagina-tier discharge you could possibly mention.

>I have never been around a real vagina.

>So cucked by the internet that he thinks people are genuinely upset at /pol/ and /r9k/

Typical nu-male behavior

are you spooked, darling?

>My life doesn't revolve around my vagina.. Just because I'm a woman..
>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS JUST A PATHETIC NON-COOTER UN-VAGINY VIRGINOID WHO HASN'T GOTTEN INSIDE THE SACRED HOLY PUSSY YET *GESTURES SPASTICALLY TO COOTER*
>YOU SHOULD REALLY CARE THAT I'M IMPLYING YOU AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THIS *FINGERS SELF* MY SACRED YONI.. MY BEAUTIFUL YONI

>Missing the joke this badly

It's pronounced "mentally cucked,"cuck

exquisite post

looks like I was right

>virgin frogposters in charge taking banter

wew

I have not read enough to call it a masterpiece but fuck I loved it

if I don't read it at least another 2-3 times in my life it may not be worth living

>Nu-males
>ever right
Though if they ever were it would probably happen on some nerd website

this

ayn rand is the most superiour writer who ever lived and she's a woman, checkmate boys

>who run da world? girls!
>who run da world? girls!

meme accelerationist

OP here, roasties please get the fuck out we are trying to talk about books.

Not a masterpiece by any means.

They are the inspiration to most masterpieces

Shakespeare was two lesbians, so technically no, because that wasn't a woman.

shakespeare wasn't no dyke, he was a BLACK MAN, you racist cracka

i for one welcome our shitpost overlords.

Is 10th grade as awesome as I remember it?

This

Middlemarch and Mrs. Dalloway are probably two of the greatest pieces of fiction ever written. Also, Susan Sontag with Against Interpretation and Mary Douglas with Purity and Danger have two nonfiction masterpieces.

The Handmaid's Tale

Misogenerds BTFO

May I ask what purpose you serve?

Does anyone know this one?

Satire detected

newyorker.com/magazine/2005/02/14/becoming-the-emperor

lolno

Black Beauty

Yeah that's a good book. I liked it enough to buy the first edition.

Because she'll brainwash you in the process.

My Antonia and Jane Eyre are as alright

Wuthering Heights.

You're not Anthony Burch