/zen/

All day long I see anons posting about drugs, and pussy, and other material things that use to distract ourselves from pain and discomfort instead of facing our problems head on. They are stressed, angry, and miserable. Money is nice, but you will never be happy if you can't find peace within yourself. This thread is for helping each other take care of the passenger of the body instead of maintenance of the vehicle. Do you meditate? Do you pray? And more importantly, does it help with your trading? And let's try not to make this about diet. There are already enough people arguing about that on Veeky Forums.

hehehhehe ok dood

The ability to obtain and keep money demonstrates an inner peace never achieved by any leprous savage staring at a pot bellied statue.

I recommend buying high quality wild ginseng of at least 15 years old (chinese or american) with some crypto gains. perhaps some wild cordyceps, as well

thanks OP.
merely seeing this post has made me calmer and reminded me that I am happier when I am calm and that I should try to be calm.

They are all LARPing

Tell that to the people that post here saying they made it but are still depressed. Money is good and necessary, but it is wasted on an empty life.

Losses and gains are inconsequential to me. The point of my life right at the moment is to maintain balance and detach myself from material things, while accumulating them. Ideally I will find a lifestyle wherein I need little and have no issues getting it.

At last some light in this sewer

started meditating about a year ago
I clocked over 350 hours and Im more miserable than ever.

>Ideally I will find a lifestyle wherein I need little and have no issues getting it.
That's a nice goal. That's very close to mine as well. I just need enough to get away from the this society where people are programmed to be machines and be my own person while still being able to indulge in a few material luxuries. If it weren't for crypto I'd probably already have pulled a Kaczynski and moved into a dirty shack in the woods.

just "bee" yourself

My only source of misery is wagecucking, i don't want a lambo or a mansion i just want enough money to live peacefully

They will not be rich for long with that shit attitude. If you have all the money in the world and can’t generate personal desires you aren’t good enough for your money and that is one of the fundamental rules of being rich. Any man who is smaller than his money will not remain rich. At any rate being depressed in a nice rich western country is still a nicer existence than looking at stone grotesques in some dank pesthole and putting on some fake show of self abnegation that nobody actually believes in including you

>clocking meditating

how can you fail at something so hard

>nobody actually believes in including you
You obviously have some sort of agenda and are just using this thread as an outlet. I never said what I believed in. You made an assumption. This thread is for the discussion and sharing of ideas for improving our health beyond the body. That can be done in many different ways that don't involve meditation or religious study.

Yes. My agenda is to save every able mind I can from all these religious and pseudo religious schemes that solve zero problems and kill mans ego and intelligence. I don’t promise a lack of stress but capitalistic philosophy requires you bring the best of yourself and trade it for as much as the best of your fellow man you can and there is no feeling on earth that equals that emotion. The emotion of being a trader and exchanging goods for goods and I mean goods in both senses of the word. Your game is up. Go find some jungle witch doctor to shrink heads with

The only salvation is through him

lol meditation is about relaxing the mind, hence the feeling of peace that comes with it. religion is useless unless it makes you miserable enough to seek out true peace, which is a calm mind
p.s. calm mind does not = ego death, you can actually use it better when it is relaxed

>i dont like x
>i like y
>i cant imagine how anyone could enjoy x because i enjoy y
He doesn't care. He thinks his way of thinking is better and doesn't want to understand. You can have his mentality and still enjoy taking some time to yourself to clear your head. He saw the word zen and shut down completely even though this thread has nothing to do with Buddhism or any other religion.

What does he hold?