The great debate

Coffee vs Tea

Both?

/thread

cawfee

Salt vs Pepper
Ketchup vs Mustard
Chocolate vs Vanilla

Why do people like to think of foods as diametrical opposites? Is this a symptom of simplistic societal binary logic that's used to control you?

(The answer is yes.)

I've had 5 hours of sleep and have to go drive 3 hours before going to work. I'm not dying for a cup of tea, I'll tell you that much.

I like iced coffee when it's full of sugar, and Turkish coffee, but not a regular cup of Joe. I can drink tea any way it's prepared.

I prefer water. Water and plenty of sleep thank you very much.

even with rancid yak butter?

I l-like whatever the cute anime girl likes...

Coffee but I do love a nice pot of Earl Grey

Sounds boring

Sounds boring

Sounds boring

Sounds boring

Sounds boring

Sounds boring

Gween tea

I think it's more like you can only have so much caffeine a day that you basically either have a couple cups of coffee or a couple cups of tea. Then you stick with either one. My personal opinion:
Shit/average coffee is better than shit/average tea, but proper whole leaf Chinese/Taiwanese/Japanese tea is better than good coffee. I drink tea at home but usually have coffee when I'm out.

Green tea in the morning, coffee during the day, black tea in the evening.

The tea has to be good, but the coffee can be kinda shitty.

lemonade

>Uhhh Girl, don't talk to me until I get my caffee. I literally can't live without it. One pumpkin spice latte with sugar pls

tea duh

You're sarcasm is sassier than his post.

Your*

Yerba mate.
Mate or Tereré.

Tea in the morning, coffee at lunch. Coffee makes me queasy in the morning for some reason.

boring sound

>not drinking dirty chais
>shiggydigs

Sounds exciting

Tea when I wanna get comfy, coffee when I wanna get comfy with a bit of a buzz

tried some black tea, plain, today and thought it was great.

t. daily coffee drinker

I like them both equally. It just depends on what I'm in the mood for. Usually coffee in AM, tea in afternoon

>turning everything into a competition
can't one just enjoy both equally?

Speaking of tea, I went to a restaurant and they had a really good ginger and lemon tea and I want to make it, but I've tried and never got it right. How many grams of ginger should I use for 400ml of water?

a fucking teas[poion (tea spoon)

great tea is better than great coffee, but normally coffee

Are there any teas that have the same amount of caffeine as coffee per 12 fl oz (350 ml)?

coffee in the morning and early afternoon, tea anytime.

165mg per 12oz

What if you mix them together?

You're likely long gone, but wedang jahe sereh tastes like ginger and lemon, but is made of lemongrass and not lemon proper.
If you're still around, would you like a recipe?

Interesting.

What about loose leaf?

idda likea somea more cawfree

I've never cared for tea, so coffee. Coffee is good so many ways, too. You've got your basic cup of Joe, you've got iced with cream and sugar and whatnot.

Earl Grey is based.

coffee makes semen taste like shit

Recently switched to coffee, it's just so much better for my teeth

Literally how?

if you cant do both there is something wrong with you

cause he doesnt have to chew the coffee
obviously

wot?

He said he switched to coffee though.

i fucked up

Neither.

Coffee in the morning or when getting comfy, tea when I want something that isn't water

Coffee after lunch. Tea any other time of the day. Bonus coffee if I go out with friends.

YES. THIS. Once I cut caffeine my life got a bit better. No spending on coffee and I can stay awake on will power alson

Tea generally healthier but coffee generally tastes better

>fell asleep at the end of the sentence

Sounds boring

during pregnancy, I feel both are precious drink.
want to drink....

hot cocoa

tea tastes like a bitter leaf water in a cup with no taste and no texture

ive never had a good cup of tea in my life i think its a meme

and coffee tastes like acidic mud drink with piss and is used by normies to get high

ive tried to force myself to like coffee but i dont truly enjoy it

fuck you

pepper
mustard
vanilla

EZ

>drink too much alcohol
>can't stop talking and laughing
>drink too much coffee
>feel tense, get pissed, can't sleep

Anyone else like this?

Coffee gives me a stomach ache for an hour and doesn't do jack shit so probably Tea

>being this tasteless and pleb
Also Hot Cocoa is fucking dumb unless you live in cold climates

dubs

underrated post

Boring boring

Por que no los dos.

I either drink black coffee or green tea, but I use them for different things. Coffee is a pick me up, tea to relax.

>Coffee gives me a stomach ache for an hour and doesn't do jack shit so probably Tea
This, plus the stomach ache is followed by dark smelly piss and heavy shits. It's a shame because I do like drinking it though

Bounds soring

I prefer tea.

Coffee makes me too jittery and hyperactive. The mild effects you get from tea are better.