End of philosophy

Greatest philosopher who ever lived. Final boss of philosophy.

>implying "greatest philosopher" isn't like saying "greatest Star Wars EU loremaster"

>Kant ended philosophy
>Hegel ended philosophy
>Heidegger ended philosophy
>Wittgeinstein ended philosophy

>Hegel
>"end"

Wew, his Philosophy is firmly founded on Heraclitus' Becoming, there is no 'end' in to it.

Well, at least as far as a finish product is concerned of course, he still have a goal in mind which is Philosophical Science.

Once you reach the end of philosophy there is only one thing left to do

Reading Hegel will rot your brain.

Hegel was fingerblasted by Stirner & was forcefed the largest, tastiest, most viscous load known to mankind. To call him a meme philosopher would be an insult the entire field of meme philosophy.

He says philosophy ends with him

"most impenetrable" is not the same as "greatest."

he marked out the system and ended it in that way

spirit is what is constantly changing

The only one of these who said anything about ending philosophy was Hegel.

lol wut

Where?

> HISTORY CULMINATES IN MY SAYING HISTORY CULMINATES IN ME
> PROVE ME WRONG; YOU CANT!
> PROVING ME WRONG IS ACTUALLY PROVING ME RIGHT
> THAT'S THE WAY """"""""""REASON""""""""""" WORKS
> GOD WILLS IT!
> YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THE DIALECTIC LIKE I DO
> GOD WILLS IT!
> MY COUNTRY IS GOD-TIER, LITERALLY!

It's trash. German philosophy is an abomination.

Fuck this board.

another philosopher discredited thanks to greentext and caplocks

Philosophy is like one of those games where you fight the final boss first but he doesn't reveal his true power until the final game. Plato is the final boss of philosophy because you need to conquer his ideas and concepts before developing your own.

I can conquer them by not accepting them

u mad

t. guy who heard about the forms once

Heidegger restarted philosophy. Wittgeinstein a shit.

if by final boss you mean the first philosopher to make scholastic-like obscurantist rhetoric fashionable again, you're correct

thats how bad Hegel is.

some random shitposting with greentext and capslocks makes his fanbabbies pissed

Kant is the boss you think ended the game. But it's a trick and during the credits your love interest is murdered and you are surprised by an additional 10 hours of content.

Hegel is the final boss who has been sublating all the foes you weaken along the way, becoming stronger until finally he reveals himself.
He is the final boss of the game.

After new game+ heidegger is an optional boss that is unlocked.

Derrida, Foucault, deluze, are from the sequel that happened 7 years after the IP was sold by the studio. It was a crowd funded project that constantly leaked disappointment from the start.

top kek

this is like the most narrow-minded reading of hegel there is.

>'final boss' of philosophy
>gets one-shotted by Schopenhauer

where does schope fit into this

(i haven't read any of them so am genuinely curious)

He plays the role of the non-charlatan guy who didn't get the chicks and the fanbase.

Who has Arthur influenced beside Fred?

where is this from?

>people still fall for haygay's theory of everything

This is the most correct reading of hegel there is desu.

He's like an optional NPC side quest whom if you don't follow you wont be able to unlock the path to the multiplayer content: Nietzsche and the existentialist fight club

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little intuitionist? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the seminary and I’ve been involved in numerous secret readings of Plato, and I have over 300 confirmed histories. I am trained in pure idealism and I’m the top dialectician in the entire Prussian reich. You are nothing to me but just another spirit, I will sublate you the fuck out with reason the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in metaphor? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of historians across Prussia and your footnotes are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that negates the pathetic little thing you call your self. You’re fucking history, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sublate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my first book. Not only am I extensively trained in undirected dialectics, but I have access to the entire corpus of western philosophy and I will use it to its full extent to show your miserable ass how unimportant you are, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” philosophy was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit reason all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking negated, kiddo.

Schoppy is the random attribute you can upgrade. you're not really sure what it effects and the description is unclear.

>do you wish to apply +1 to luck "in a time as unfortunate as this, wouldn't some respite be nice?" ( also fuck Hegel )

you find out later in the game there is a secret drop that requires like 20 luck and casuals get really butthurt and call it bad game design

this

This x 10.

>Hegel
>Not Sam Harris

top lel mate

>end of philosophy
>final boss
it's like your never took philosophy 101 in high school

And Russell summed it up in 2000 pages. I got the jist of it.

its literally how hegel writes

the caps are hegel's too

This right here. Derrida and the rest feel like card games on motorbikes.

This guy or Frank Underwood

this.

it will be like being able to eat plastic or wood. it might seem like an incredible feat, but all you are doing is putting a burden to your organs that will waste their energy and will leave them destroyed and the result will be nothing but a starved body and a pile of waste impossible to get rid of.

molyneux fans are about as intelligent as ISIS

HEGEL IS LITERALLY A SORCERER

HE WAS INVOLVED IN THE OCCULT HIS ENTIRE LIFE

HIS WRITINGS WERE DESIGNED TO CAST A SPELL ON THE WHOLE OF HUMANITY

AND IT WORKED

Hegel is the shitty version of Wittgenstein. Both of whom claimed not to have been understood during their lifetimes. Both of whom claimed to have ended philosophy.

As for me, I prefer Schopenhauer; undefeated, irrefutable, however much Nietzsche/etc might have tried.

And that Science begins.

he only did it because Kant did

go on

This Schopenhauer is the end. Although some of his scientific theories are pretty crackpot