So lets talk about asian affinity attractiveness. Many people come up with a lot of opinions on this matter...

So lets talk about asian affinity attractiveness. Many people come up with a lot of opinions on this matter. Some think it was because of european perspectives which translated over to america that eventually rose up through generations of biasedness where "asians were seen as submissive and beautiful". But I deny this because there are cultures separated from european influence that exhibited the same affinity, so it must be something deeper.

To put a scientific swing on it, what exactly makes asians attractive to a lot of men? I think one of the best answers is that asian women exhibit an appearance of being feminine. Maybe even hyper feminine. What does that mean? It means, their small sizes, and look of cuteness (small eyes), and other little details activates the masculinity in the man, resulting in him wanting her more, whether sexually or protecting. Or both. I'm sure cultural influences come across through some degree, but that is merely a coincidence compared to the underlying reason that came about to begin with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_CaZ4EAexQ
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a8/2c/54/a82c54bb5348b51766d7953e49150975.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=SaTxr1haLX4
reddit.com/r/hapas
reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2014/12/12/how-can-i-be-complicit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Yellow Fever
Whoevers using that term is borderline racist.

>humans are racist

Who would have known

>race doesn't exist

Races do exist and calling asians "yellow" is insulting their whole race.

youtube.com/watch?v=d_CaZ4EAexQ

>what exactly makes asians attractive to a lot of men?
racemixing promotes genetic diversity, however Im not sure I would posit that this is something that has been evolutionarily ingrained in our brains. (Nor would I negate that possibility)
maybe its just cultural reasons.

Racemixing goes against the ideal human need to breed within their own kind due to simple psychology of being more comfortable with their "tribes."

I think it is a combination of physical attractiveness (small bodies, youthful appearance, good skin, pleasant face structure) and cultural attractiveness (respect, deference, dignity, etc.). I go to a university which is over 60% asian, mainly chinese. What I have noticed from dating chinese girls in contrast to white girls is that the chinese ones are often hyper respectful, put themselves second yet maintain independence better, draw clearer boundaries, are less obnoxious etc. Combine this with a university culture where many physically unattractive white girls have so much excessive confidence and entitlement, and I understand why a lot of men have a preference for asian women. I don't think it's innate though. From my experience it isn't only some fundamental visual response. It's more imposed by shitty white girls

short limbs, white skin, nice hair, no signs of aging for a while.

you mean incest?
and I dont see you citing any studies to back up your absolutist claims about human psychology.

I guess you're 15 years old and mainly shitpost on /pol/.
Please leave.

So by that thought, do you think this enforces the perspective that asian men like black women because they are the opposite of the women they encounter normally? Thus, this creates a theoretical basis that men will do one of two things

>like women that are within their normal environmental preferences
>like women that are exotic to their normal environment preferences

No. Asians are cute because their facial features make them appear younger and more teen-like. They also have much less facial lines which helps to hide their age even if they get quite old. Acompanied by their small thin bodies, they give out a vibe of youth and freshness, which is naturally attractive to men.

The genetically inferiour bitchez have to go through surgery to look like them.

No I don't mean incest. It's simply pureblood mixing. It's simple archeology. Probably sociology due to a cultural biasedness, too.

I know they've almost become a meme on this site, but asian women are genuinely usually better partners. Of course usually and there are significant exceptions. I've found them to be incredibly loyal and caring, but not clingy either. Usually more perceptive and sophisticated too.

Not him, but whats wrong with recreational incest ? It's fun for the whole family :^)

and you draw these incredibly representative conclusions from a sample size of what, 0?

I have a friend who married an asian just to get her a green card. I guess they liked one another for a time, too. But he's starting to see the conservativeness in her that is pressured by both her asian peers and parents. So she complains more about living standards like what house they get, making sure he keeps a job, and will get on him if he does something non-family related, like starting businesses and such.

> I think one of the best answers is that asian women exhibit an appearance of being feminine.

THIS. So much this. I'm sick and tired of being told I like Asians because I can't handle empowered independent western women, and seek something more demure and submissive. Fuck right off. It's got nothing to do with their personalities. Even bitchy liberated westernised Asians like Tila Tequila arouse me. I just think Asian features are hot, ok? Nothing more to it.

I'm not sure that it's as simple as seeking an 'opposite'. I think it more has to do with the fact that certain values in white culture are really annoying to a wide segment of the population. On campus, most asian men arrive from china thrilled with white women, very excited, and then after a few partners they are disgusted and want to go back to dating asians. It's not necessarily about novelty. I think it is an actual attraction to the values/wordlview that many asian women hold

I like this answer. It makes so much sense.

Let's not jump to conclusions yet, boys. There's some ugly asian women out there.

You wish slant eye.

There is Nothing racist about color, as humans we are gifted with the ability to differentiate and discriminate colors from other colors, It is up to the color to decide what it means to be that color.

One race for each of the stalk of corn
one yellow, one white, one red, and one black

But some of them can look cute even if they look average.

Undoubtedly. A large % of asian women are undateable. But the most attractive 20% of asians seems to be more attractive than the most attractive 20% of whites, holistically speaking (looks+personality)

Thats Korea though. It's the country with most plastic surgeries on the planet. They just wanna look japanese

>they just want senpai to notice them

maybe korea will become senpai.

Can you please pass the non-dairy creamer?

I find them more attractive and I don't give a shit about their personalities. I just find Asian women gorgeous. There really isn't anything more to it.

They call Caucasians "white".

Would you prefer if I call them ricepickers or zipperheads?

Here's the almond milk Haha, dude.

this, If you don't like hearing a white man or woman say what they see to be what you also see then you are just mad that someone else is using reasoning skills that would or should otherwise be exempt from another party and that my friend is the root of discrimination in itself.

White Black Red or Yellow you watch your own and don't bother other people and try to tell them how to live. this is why the human race is bogged down. By ignorant fools who think they can change the construct by removing words from the dialogue.

Europe is a white country, Asia is a Yellow Country, Africa used to be a black Country, and the Americas used to be ALL red.

Who cares what color it is, If you switch a color with a number half of the planet wouldn't even argue about this garbage. 1's are more important than 2s and so on.

It's a waste of time.

I never found them attractive.

Asians are more feminine as a race, niggers more masculine. That's why black men and asian women are most desired, while black women and asian men are the least. I'm puzzled by how this simple fact, which is confirmed by every single dating site, is either denied or ignored or unnoticed, because if you spent more than 1 month on imageboards you'd know this.

>black men are more masculine

But this isn't even true. They're more athletic. That's it. In terms of masculine behaviour, no

>That's why black men are most desired

If only. Us black men are seen as threatening mooks. I wish I was lying. If anything, we represent the side of physical masculinity without the good side: having a brighter skin.

>Europe is a country,
>Asia is a Country,
>Africa is a Country,

I once had a phase of being caught "deer-in-the-headlights" by asian women's cuteness, but that passed rather quickly.

More recently though, I became friends with a group of asian people, and right now would say that I like them because of my good experiences interacting with them rather than just looks.

I respect my friends a lot and am afraid of them thinking I have a fetish for asians. but I feel much more empathy for my asian friends than for white friends and that is sort of weird.

Here comes first denier. By what metric are niggers not more masculine or asians more feminine? Name just one visible metric that disproves this.

Masculine behaviour is a calm, aloof reservedness. Tell me, is this typical of black culture?

Some asian friends come from different backgrounds and are likely to have less baggage than typical western friends, so it makes sense. Different outlooks etc.

>Masculine behaviour is a calm, aloof reservedness

no that's a feminine feature

> black man are more masculine
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
No, murder, ebola and steroids are not more masculine. It just shows your insecurity about your lacking masculinity that you feel to need to compensate.

Wait, I wouldn't go as far as concentrating this on culture.

Imagine, being a white/ asian/ whatever person who never encountered a dark skin person before. Now, what would be the difference between encountering a hawaiian man and a black man?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a8/2c/54/a82c54bb5348b51766d7953e49150975.jpg

You're on Veeky Forums. Save the buzzwords for a board not /sci./

>Masculine behaviour is a calm, aloof reservedness
No it's not, male behavior is being extremely active, furious and impatient, feminine behavior is being passive and calm, you should google what male and female hormones do exactly.

How is that a feminine feature? What then is masculine behaviour if not quietly dominant and in control without needing to speak loudly?

Did you read my post?

Behavior changes by context. In high tense situations, women are furious and impatient and the male is meant to be calm.

Sorry ebolakid but this is not hiphopworldstar where you can spam racial propaganda. especially somethign ridiculous as claiming masculinity with your tiny balls lol

Look at any masculine archetype in popular culture. He is quiet, brooding, etc. Certainly not excessively energetic

It's actually pretty common once they get some money and don't have to be socially entertaining.
It's like the transition from fratboy to young executive.

Civilisation is largely about restricting destructive instincts; monogamy is a male invention, as is civilisation. Blacks are uncivilised, but all this means is they are in a lower phase of development. It's artificial, and has to be built up over time, like a house.
Nature and nurture and connected. Cities select for city men. Africa is both less evolved and less civilised in that respect.

>Look at any masculine archetype in popular culture.
I don't need to look at it when I know what testosterone does both from science and personal experience. When you're fat and female hormones start taking over you have chronic tiredness, nothing interests you, you're always sleepy, while when slim and muscular you wake up every day full of energy, curious and impatient.
No. Being passive is a purely feminine quality.

>Look at any masculine archetype in popular culture
You are so stupid it hurts. There are shitloads of archetypes for males in popular culture that vary a lot but the brooding type aren't supposed to be particularly masculine.

Cool != masculine

>Blacks are uncivilised

You're generalizing too much here. There's many uncivilized whites and there were many back then, too. A whole lot more.

>while when slim and muscular you wake up every day full of energy, curious and impatient

>Associating these qualities with sperging out and frantically bouncing around.
>Thinking women are attracted to this.

Go and treat a women with a high energy pursuit style. Tell me how it works out

Women are attracted to energetic /intensity/, NOT this frantic type of excessive energy. Stop rationalizing your ADHD

>The marlboro man type, literally the single most masculine trope in all of western culture is not typically masculine

Shiggity

Make a neutral comment about a girl's clothes or hair and watch her scramble to justify her choice. That's not reserve.

Women are not calm, by any means. Activity, impatience, and aggression are masculine, but strictly for losers. Men at the top of the hierarchy do not need to throw a fit. In fact, when popular culture wants to show that a character doesn't deserve to be in charge, that's exactly what they show him doing.

There is a difference between not needing to be aggressive and not being able to be aggressive.
Rich people aren't interested in bling, but not buying bling doesn't make you rich.

Agree.

> No. Being passive is a purely feminine quality.
Calmness is not feminine and not passive. Passive people rule out action, calm people can act or not act as they please. I suppose you're the one who thinks complaining to the manager makes you a hotshot?

Its because anime desu.

They like Asian girls because anime.

Asian women do not look like anime women at all.

So cool=masculine
Hot=feminine

I can see that.

People can be warm though.

>marlboro man is the most masculine
Nice projecting. It was the coolest archetype in some places in some time but it wasn't concentrated on masculinity but rather just money.

notice how you never see white women complaining about these "asian women are more feminine" posts

it's always white men who are triggered by the "black men are more masculine" posts

so much insecurity, poor little white man hahaha

wow, how do you see the identity of whos posting ? are you not just compensating for your tiny black ebola dick as always ?

>Nice projecting.
I don't even know why I put projecting there. Probably because it's a nice meme.

> Masculine behaviour is a calm, aloof reservedness.

user that's called being an Introvert and both men and women can demonstrate those behaviors.

None of those are inherently masculine, although they are appreciated by men more than women.

Because white women have accepted it as true at this point. A lot of them actually do complain about asian women taking their white guys. it's why they try to make themselves more pretty to meet that stylized female look.

Ironically, I'm black and I think the black men are masculine meme is just that. If anything, black men represent something else. We're the black cats of the species. Don't take the metaphor too far with that. It's color psychology.

I know lots of women who absolutely despise asian women for being more highly valued by men. They just don't shitpost about it

Aren't they literally Asian?

Theres probly exceptions. None come to mind.

I can tell you from a life of anime that I never put both of those together as a related look.

So you admit, you have watched tons of anime.

Since you watched so much of it can you tell me of a main character thats white?. I get that sailor moon could be white but dnt all anime lovers love Asian girls?

I'm white and I'm dating an asian. She mostly listens and doesn't start shit for no reason. She's a more pleasant person to be around than many of the white girls I've dated.

this is basically /thread

Most people seem to have this experience

I'm calm, to a fault. I'm aloof, I have no social skills. I'm reserved for the same reason. I'm anything but masculine. In fact, I've got the blood tests to prove it- testosterone levels borderline pathological. I have all those features precisely because I'm not masculine, and have not an ounce of ambition or competitive energy.

To me, no anime character looks like any race because that's the point. Cartoons are meant to be idealized versions of the human caricature. Anime did not start my liking of asians cause I saw some cute asian girls before I even knew what anime was.

Asian woman are more than just their looks.

I saw a video of a college aged average white guy having sex with a super hot asian, and the comments were filled with people talking shit. Lots of people are jealous of white guys and it's really funny to see it first hand

The day asian women can transform into a beastly monster girl and rip my enemies to shreds while throwing cars over her head, I'll accept that.

For the record, this is what powerful, masculine reserve looks like. Maybe some of you think he should be beatboxing, I don't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=SaTxr1haLX4

This, Sherlock (Benedict cumberbatch) is super attractive to women but he's not "masculine" in a chest-beating sense

As long as you're not a fatass and can swing your hips and last a while when fucking a girl will love you

Yup, it's kept me around for a lot longer because there's little to no stress in the relationship. She agreed that if I cook food she will do the dishes, and is pretty damn good at keeping her end of the deal. She also knows how to stay out of my business when I'm working. Had to deal with a little emotional stuff but overall not much, just your typical girl shit. She's really nice to be with so I keep the relationship going. She wants to move in with me and do all of the chores, but idk if I'm ready for that yet, may want to find a hotter girl because I'm shallow.

have you heard the theory that the family in the simpsons might be black/mixed?
it's because of their hairstyles.
yeah, I love asian girls as friends. They stand out with great personalities very often, have self-respect and usually value academics, but don't have too big ego.

I think some of us have been taken in by the self-comforting pep talk of manual labourers.

Why are minimum and sub-minimum wage jobs talked up as the ultimate in masculinity by the people who work them?
It's a little too convenient, if you ask me.

Sherlock, shallow character that he is, at least represents masculine wilfulness and assertiveness. The fact that he doesn't chop wood for a living is completely irrelevant.

Masculinity of the wood chopping variety is more of a the older woman's fantasy. This may be because when stripped of all the pretentious front, the man being a model masculine individual is what all women strive for. And when women get older, their younger tendencies no longer blind them.

Marge has a beehive, Bart has a 90's flat top like the flash ("Bart") in Smallville, etc.
The designs are supposed to be ordinary, they're just so out of date that we don't recognise them any more.

Korea ≠ the rest of Asia
If I was on my computer I would post the two towers of Korean jaw bones

Did this nigga call Europe, Asia and Africa countries?

You're saying that working class men uphold the lumberjack ideal so that they can get infertile women?
It's much simpler to say that they're patting themselves on the back. Occam's razor.

Besides, women respond to behaviour more than looks. Looks are usually a plus, but if they begin to contradict sexy behaviour, the looks become a minus.

A bodybuilder is a tryhard compared to an occasional sports player who happens to have a nice physique. A lumberjack is a loser compared to a skinny rich kid. An eyebrow plucker is a tryhard compared to a confident man with bushy eyebrows.

There were no bank accounts in the stone age, but today men justify dominant, sexually attractive behaviour with their economic status. The enlightened man can unshackle himself from this and bluff. Muscles and musclecars are unnecessary when we live in an atomised society. Nobody will beat you up for being more confident than you would have a right to be in either the stone age system or the industrial age system of male hierarchy.

The reason I have contempt for the working class ideal is because it is just as crude as the "love me! I'm so rich!" ideal of the nouveaux riches. Masculinity is a matter of character.

I am on drugs so this may have run on a little.

Yes, it's very strange, especially since we have so many women here on Veeky Forums

reddit.com/r/hapas
reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity
there's a huge amount of asian men buttblasted about white men "taking their women", it's the same thing. you just happen to visit places dominated by white men, so you see the perspective mostly of white men. there are also plenty of articles bitching about the pairing of white men and asian women by white women.

There's a cultural image of that though, and many black men who aren't very masculine feel super insecure. I know of a black guy who would stuff cloth in his crotch because his dick was small and a black guy with a small dick was apparently super embarrassing. all of this bullshit really needs to end because it just causes anxiety for everyone.

And no, black men aren't more masculine, it's more that black men can't gain any visibility in culture at all unless they are (rap artists, professional sports) so most of the black men we see are more masculine.

poor asian guys :(

>Europe
>Africa
>Asia
>Countries

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2014/12/12/how-can-i-be-complicit/

>white men who date asian women are white supremacists
>they all secretly believe asian men have small peepees
>"muh nice guy" bullshit: Your mother, your own mother, laughed and turned down nice Asian men for a white man.
>implying white men can't be nice
>asian women who date white men want to genocide asian men: "She deliberately sought to exterminate you."

I mean, just look at this shit in awe. It's an exact parody of the "muh multicultural black men are going to destroy western culture, muh nice guys don't get women because alpha fucks beta bucks", all that shit, they just express the same ressentiment and shit. it's all pathetic.

If humans as a whole find very particular things adorable or cute or hot or sexy, what are the properties of these things? A silhouette is obviously arousing to a huge group of people and babies are often defines as cute.
I suggest as an experiment to show different shapes that are similar to the shared characteristics of these things to men and women and take brain scans. With the data we could make up an "ideal" woman or man and see how it compares to an Asian woman

it seems so ridiculous to me, I have seen my female asian friends dating asian males in my friend group, they have much more in common culturally (they both are into kpop, animes, the food) - much more than I could really hope to be relatable. none of them are dating white guys.
one of my friends thinks wasian people are super attractive (but she's also gay)

as far as I can tell, dating is about being less lonely in the world and finding someone who makes you happier with your life. It's sad to know that people get really salty about that, or that some people act superficial about it.

yuh, i'm in an area with lots of asians and whites and the vast majority (80-90%+) of asian women i see are with asian men. same with white women and white men. people blow interraciality out of proportion when they feel inferior about something so they find anything "foreign" to latch onto as "the problem", they can't accept that it's them personally who are inferior. Hence "nice guy" bullshit and all this stupid race baiting.

>It's sad to know that people get really salty about that, or that some people act superficial about it.
Of course people get salty about it. The dating game, the basis of human coupling, is the most controversial subject on the planet. There are people who will never get a partner because they're too ugly or too disabled, or have something that makes them undateable. That's unfortunately life. And it gets worse when people are average looking, but they have low standards and self esteem and can't trust to be in a relationship.

if you say races are just a social construct in this day and age with all DNA shit showing us that races are indeed real not just social construct, then, you're a fucking retarded animal

shut the fuck up you thin skinned faggpt. holy fucking shit nigger.

triggered much?