I answer your ethereum questions

so many of my fellow anons barely understand how bitcoin works, let alone ethereum.

ask questions here about anything ethereum related, its future developments and , how specific alt coins will or wont make it in ethereums future

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/28
github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/859
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wen moon

NOW CHECKEM

how does ethereum differ from blockchain 3.0 coins like nebulas/eos?

actually what the fuck is blockchain 3.0

I heard there was an EIP floating around that would let ETH contrats pay gas fees for users. Seems like if this happens then dapp developers will be able to offer their users "free" transactions. Do you think they'll go through with it? If so, when?

blockchain 3.0 seems like a meme to me. I have yet to see a 3.0 feature that deserves to be part of the protocol and isn't on the Ethereum roadmap. It's all "we'll totally have billions of tx/s once main net launches some day"

Think this is the EIP github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/28
also some mention of account abstraction is relevant github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/859

Guessing it will come with sharding?

do you see smart contracts being used in the future with real world data? Do you think ETH will need something like LINK?

Why ethereum classic doesnt get as much attention its the original tampered proof chain

Thanks for finding that, I've been meaning to research it some more. Great to see that this feature is still being researched in 2018, I was concerned it would be dropped.

why does raiden need a token?

is FUN a good purchase?

is staking just basically a voting process for individuals that have something at risk?

Can money skelly really delete people wallets

What is cryptocurrency

Is EOS the real deal?

OP why is being a faggot preventing you from answering any questions?

because it's garbage and unnecessary
no one really takes it seriously (hurr, muh "original") and it has no future
no vitalik either
no one in the real world with real money and real power is going to give a shit about "ethereum classic" when they could go with, idk, ethereum

What is ether

What is gas

What is ethereum

>"we'll totally have billions of tx/s once PLASMA launches some day"

Did you see what i did there?

OP how long does buterin have left?

nice answers op

What's the biggest driver of Ethereum's growth? Like Bitcoin reached $20k why will / won't ETH do the same?

I know ETH in a similar situation, my point is that when people talk about blockchain 3.0 and ETH killers, they're usually talking about something that ETH is already planning on doing. So they're effectively betting that a younger project is just going to out-develop Ethereum, which IMO is much more unrealistic than they're making it out to be. Other times they're just talking about unrealistic features like AI-generated smart contracts, which might eventually work but they don't need to be part of the protocol