Did I fuck up?

This shit just keeps losing value. Is all the FUD actually true. I'm giving up on ARY and moving to EVE. This was an all in for me at over 60 ETH.

Give me one good reason I shouldn't dump this shit right now and take all you faggot shills down with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/devery-io/devery-selected-as-the-part-of-the-inaugural-jd-com-blockchain-accelerator-d4a7b44f4b1f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy high sell low, never change biz

Dump it sirs

just wait for shipchain like everyone else

smart move op
sell the coin who will be shilled on youtube in three weeks for a loss
then buy the coin whos roadmap states a product MAYBE in q3 with no exchanges in sight
stay /biz
idiot

>Give me one good reason I shouldn't dump this shit right now
Probably because there aren't 60ETH of buy orders to fill.

Take a look at the team in LinkedIn... The ceo can control his hair... You think he can control a business?

I dump this piece of shit and went all in eve. It was eve or trac. Even if eve tank I’ll have no regrets. Fuck ary. And fuck you sam. Fucking dirty pajeet

Then get ready to buy for cheap faggot I'm out

thank god i didn't buy this dogshit

Make some room over there for me. Where's all the EVE volume right now?

Idex. Wait for a pull back to .00018 or lower or something. It’s been steadily rising.

rock on pajeet!

dump it go to EVE must better project

will have nothing to show for until end of year

2 pages in the whitepaper regarding the product
means they don't know what they want to do
hope you are prepared to hold this longterm

Moving ARY to KuCoin now. Can't wait to dump these bags

Dump that shit coin bro. Buying biz shilled shit coins during nuclear alt winter....

Sold this at a massive loss and it's still dropping, you might as well dump. Just DON'T put anything in a similar trash project like EVE. Those faggots are even worse.

Just give it up, Sam. Maybe if you and your friends didn't spend too much time shitposting on Veeky Forums, you'd have had a big partnership like EVE has with JD.com.

Congrats on your new house, by the way.

I was going to buy this pajeettoken but couldn't get my ETH to go through. Was priced at 33 cents.

Thanks, crypto gods.

lmao
are you pajeets all hot for eve because the two faggots are pajeets two?
must be the dream for every streetshitter to get 12 mio funeled by internet retards into a trust on the caiman islands (!)
i have no worries about the afrojew, us based ranjeet
another dream of you

>Shitcoin with sketchy devs and big promises
>Gets shilled to shit on the board for a few weeks
>The CEO is literally some college kid who hired his friends
You are a moron if you fell for the blatant shill campaign. They dumped on you. Why do you think the only posts about it on this board are about it going down the shitter now? They reached their goals. The only people left are bagholders. It was KIDS 2.0 and it's hilarious.

the college kid worked as a financial analyst for amazon before
what did you do? sperming on your hentaimachine?

Anyone have the picture of this joke of a ceo?

>Financial analyst
What a pretty way of saying he dealt customers disputing charges as fraud.

>must be the dream for every streetshitter to get 12 mio funeled by internet retards into a trust on the caiman islands (!)
Again I remind you that EVE is selected by JD.com for their accelerator partnership. I'm sure fucking JD.com can do a better due diligence than you faggot.

Now answer this: What has your shitcoin ARY achieved? Hm? Do you already have a partnership? Anything new besides repeated worthless bullshit on ARY Medium posts?

Here you go.

We’re happy to announce we’ve joined JD.com’s Accelerator! JD is China’s largest retailer online and offline and the world’s third largest internet company by revenue.

Devery has been selected as JD.com’s supply chain tracking partner as part of a list of five promising blockchain startups. Each startup represents a key focus area for JD.com.

With more than 266 million active customers, JD is a direct seller of millions of brands from around the world and hosts a marketplace of more than 160,000 trusted merchants.

Supply-chain tracking and identity management are fundamental use cases of the blockchain. The participation of a technology behemoth such as JD.com is expected to significantly accelerate the development and adoption of such technology.

medium.com/devery-io/devery-selected-as-the-part-of-the-inaugural-jd-com-blockchain-accelerator-d4a7b44f4b1f

Hahahahahahahaha

-partnership with poa (next big think /biz does'nt understand)
-partnership with qlink
pilot study closed (while your pajeets still trying to figure out what exactly they want to do other than spend their money which sits on the cayman islands (!))

-member of BITA (with fedex, ups, etc)
-located two streets from BITA headquarter
-located in the logistics hub of the usa

JD.com is NOT a partnership to do business, they are in their little incubator with dozens of startups of which 5% may survive longterm

but you seem really invested here, got 5$ from microwork.com for this?
or only dreams of shitting in us streets?

Sam you need to stop posting on Veeky Forums and go do some actual work.